Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #161
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
budden you a sucka.. i didnt hear him say sh*t to jada about doing 3 songs with trae i dont thin trae is wack by any means but hate it hate dont pic and choose who you think wont beat you the fuc up to diss.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #162
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,781 | Props total: 976 976

[video - click to view]

Joey Da Don >
 10-22-2011, 02:10 PM         #163
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JustForgetIt said:
a lotta n*ggas who don't have cars in this thread

im not even gonna pretend that tity boi is some lyrical genius and I hated him in the beginning myself, but after listening to more of his sh*t in the car, he isn't nearly as bad as I thought. it's funny though cause I played mad tity boi before he was "2 chainz" and n*ggas thought he was a.ss now they love that n*gga.

i can understand why some of y'all think he's wack, but he make shyt to chill and vibe to not complex shyt that you have to think about. n*gga flow is crazy. if you don't go to parties and/or don't got a system in ya whip u shouldn't even comment and this is comin from a Joe Budden fan.

ATL finest, southside behind this,
my new nickname is your highness I’m the flyest,
im the brightest, i got the mildest touch,
anything i touch i can bundle up and double up,
switch lanes calm as f-ck,

tity boi straight, raw streets ish

Last edited by deLeet; 10-22-2011 at 02:13 PM..
 10-22-2011, 02:43 PM         #164
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is the only 2chainz i actually pay attention to.....car,club,house,street,sky,store...etc....ev erything else is not in my radar.....

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #165
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 3447 3447
sh*t Im not a big 2 chainz fan, but joey fell the fu*k off a long time ago. Without clue and SF joey aint sh*t, fu*k shady records dude missed his shot.
 6 years ago '06        #166
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 ash1990 said:
I bet Joe Budden isn't giving Jadakiss enough money to do a song with him /close thread

@ the idea of joey even paying jada for a verse..having the opportunity of being in joey's presence is payment enough for jada
 6 years ago '07        #167
|JOHN| 
space
space
$1,157 | Props total: 57 57
buddens like a little spoiled kid...he doesn't get his own way , so he's gotta cry about it on twitter
 6 years ago '12        #168
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Kushton Slater said:
n*gga wtf do I look like getting mad on an internet forum . Some of yall n*ggas take this sh*t serious and get mad and sh*t (I come on here to talk sh*t and get a good laugh here and there). Second off, if you don't see the irony in saying "your an idiot" then you're a lost cause. @ the thought of you ethering me . Only an ignorant person justifies using sh*tty simple grammar . It's cool though bro, I'm not even mad, if you can't take criticism well, from a stranger you'll probably never meet in real life, then that says more about you then it does about me. On a side note, you ain't seeing me on an intellectual tip.

Ps. and your dumb a.ss still used your incorrectly lol in the bold part.
Lmao This dude is furious

Did I ask you to explain yourself? Like I give a fu*k about why and what you do?

Next time You think I want to know about your lousy life, save it. No need to try to and make yourself seem like your not a hideous geek who gets mad and tries to call ppl out on the Internet about GRAMMAR.

You the man tho bc you bring proper grammar to your posts.

Last edited by DoMieD; 10-22-2011 at 03:07 PM..
 10-22-2011, 03:17 PM         #169
Kushton Slater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Lmao This dude is furious

Did I ask you to explain yourself? Like I give a fu*k about why and what you do?

Next time You think I want to know about your lousy life, save it. No need to try to and make yourself seem like your not a hideous geek who gets mad and tries to call ppl out on the Internet about GRAMMAR.
And your dumb a.ss still uses it incorrectly, . You're obviously the mad one right now, you don't see me talking (making a.ssumptions) about your personal life and stuff ... I have a lousy life, yet you're the one who has over 26,000 posts (and don't say sh*t to me about how you've been here since 04). It would take me 52 years and change (if I posted at my current rate) to get to your post count, yet I'm the one with a lousy life . I don't catch feelings over the internet, you do. Have a nice day bro .

Last edited by Kushton Slater; 10-22-2011 at 03:25 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #170
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Kushton Slater said:
And your dumb a.ss still uses it incorrectly, . You're obviously the mad one right now, you don't see me talking about your personal life and stuff . I have a lousy life, but you're the one who has over 26,000 posts (and don't say sh*t to me about how you've been here since 04). It would take me 52 years and change (if I posted at my current rate) to get to your post count, yet I'm the one with a lousy life . I don't catch feelings over the internet, you do. Have a nice day bro .
Wait you don't catch feelings but your arguing with me right now over grammar while bringing up Georgia football and my post count?

Not one post has been about Joe or 2Chainz.. So tell me why you mad son?

It's funny how your still pointing out typos tho.. Are you getting paid for each one? Or do you just think its cool to try and look smart? Bc pointing out a simple typo like you continue to do doesn't even make you smart. It just makes you look like a petty loser.

I could understand if I wasnt making complete sentences that you couldn't comprehend but your just being a loser.

Not one single person that posts on the iPhone takes the time to fix any type of grammar erros that auto correct doesn't do for you.. Nerd. That's loser sh*t nefu.
 6 years ago '08        #171
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
Titty Boy>>>>>fake a.ss persona 2Chainz
 10-22-2011, 03:32 PM         #172
Kushton Slater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Wait you don't catch feelings but your arguing with me right now over grammar while bringing up Georgia football and my post count?

Not one post has been about Joe or 2Chainz.. So tell me why you mad son?

It's funny how your still pointing out typos tho.. Are you getting paid for each one? Or do you just think its cool to try and look smart? Bc pointing out a simple typo like you continue to do doesn't even make you smart. It just makes you look like a petty loser.

I could understand if I wasnt making complete sentences that you couldn't comprehend but your just being a loser.

Not one single person that posts on the iPhone takes the time to fix any type of grammar erros that auto correct doesn't do for you.. Nerd. That's loser sh*t nefu.
I really don't catch feelings bro, it takes A LOT to make me mad (and I sure as hell am not about to get mad on an internet forum). Typo? Really?
[pic - click to view]

10-22-2011, 03:34 PM         #173
no17hog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All you n*ggas hateing on rappers from the south are b1tches just like buddens

Last edited by no17hog; 10-22-2011 at 03:48 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #174
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
 slapaho said:
budden you a sucka.. i didnt hear him say sh*t to jada about doing 3 songs with trae i dont thin trae is wack by any means but hate it hate dont pic and choose who you think wont beat you the fuc up to diss.

WTF...Trae is THAT dude...don't ever disrespect him by comparing him to Tity Boi homie
 6 years ago '07        #175
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 5328 5328
@ this sh*t goin' 5+ pages.

SuppaSlick said:
WTF...Trae is THAT dude...don't ever disrespect him by comparing him to Tity Boi homie
Not to mention, Joe is a fan of Z-Ro and A.B.N.
 6 years ago '05        #176
lil_boosie 2 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 30 30
2 chains> Hoe Buttons
 6 years ago '11        #177
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,669 | Props total: 13 13
 6 years ago '04        #178
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
 SuppaSlick said:
i didnt you just did.. my point is if you going to pic and choose who to hate on stfu and keep your twitter comments to yaself. budden would NEVER say that about trae.
 6 years ago '11        #179
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,214 | Props total: 5386 5386
 The N said:
Titty Boy>>>>>fake a.ss persona 2Chainz
Wtf is the difference?
 6 years ago '05        #180
lil_boosie 2 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 30 30
 5_star_smitty said:

***leaves thread, never to return***
This^^^
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy