Joe Budden indirectly calls 2 Chainz wack

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #141
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Str8Killa said:
he begged kendrick lamar & krizzle for a verse as well
Begged Banks too.. That's a begging a.ss n*gga.
 6 years ago '05        #142
HOLLA BACK 
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 437 437
I have to listen to more of 2 Chainz music to call him wack...but the only time I did hear him on that cypher and dude was horrible. I have very low expectations on anything he does at this point.
 6 years ago '10        #143
marx1684 
space
space
$4,825 | Props total: 4961 4961
Dudes need to stop spilling their hearts on these social media sites & start just picking up the phone or meeting in person. That's how u get some1's attention but everywhere knows that's not how to handle a situation.
 6 years ago '04        #144
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,738 | Props total: 2400 2400
Jada is about that paper.. he will spit with any n*gga if the check is right. can not knock him for that.
 6 years ago '04        #145
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,323 | Props total: 511 511
2 chains is fu*king wack
 6 years ago '10        #146
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195

[pic - click to view]

buddens bi*ch a.ss needs his own lonely hearts column...
 6 years ago '04        #147
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 1563 1563
so what? he is wack that song be got on mtv2 aight but tity boy been wack what's wrong with the n*gga speaking his mind....
 6 years ago '05        #148
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
joe budden is the best rapper ever in his own mind fu*k that lame.

2 chainz goes stupid hard
 6 years ago '06        #149
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 459 459
damn yall like some women watching General Hospital on here! I dont think it was a diss at all but that's just me. I've thought Joe Budden was dope since that Jump Off song and all my friends used to tell me he was wack but they say he is good now. I like Tity Boi too but I like Joe Budden better. It doesn't sound like he said anything hateful at all to me. These young cats got thin skin nowadays and are always getting hurt feelings it seems.
 6 years ago '05        #150
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,580 | Props total: 1137 1137
joe buddens wants another black eye over talking wreak less on twitter....
 6 years ago '09        #151
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
joe budden is the best rapper ever in his own mind fu*k that lame.

2 chainz goes stupid hard

a person who likes 2 chain

ur the contender of the worst taste in music on this site and thats saying a lot with cornhusker here
 6 years ago '12        #152
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Kushton Slater said:
If you're trying to make a point (or if you want people to take your opinion serious), then yeah knowing the difference between your and you're is somewhat important. It's ok bro, I'd be mad too, if I was a Georgia fan.
Knowing the difference is irrelevant bc you have ZERO chance of knowing if I know the difference based on one post I quickly typed on the Internet. Secondly, the difference is hardly something anyone should give a fu*k about bc either way my point was made.

Lastly, I'm mad but your bringing up football in the hip hop spot? That's the first clear sign that someone is mad right there. Lmao damn dog you really makin a lot of points here. Continue being the grammar police while I ether your a.ss while working :)

at this moron thinking knowing the difference between your and you're is important.. That's classic. In no way would that EVER be important unless I'm in Literature class, or if I was on here trying to be the grammar police like some low life loser that thought he was being smart and cool, dumbass.

Last edited by DoMieD; 10-22-2011 at 01:09 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #153
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
n*ggaz talking about he on the radio but i dnt listen to the radio so who is this dude?? joe signed to Em fu*k he hating on a lame n*gga for?

Where did he say dude was wack he just said kiss dnt just do tracks with everybody he gotta fu*k with you to jump on a track
 6 years ago '12        #154
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 FappingFapstar said:

a person who likes 2 chain

ur the contender of the worst taste in music on this site and thats saying a lot with cornhusker here
This dude isnt the contender for sh*t. He holds the fu*kin title in about 10 different categories that all include being absolutely retarded. You think his music taste is. Ad? You should check out his sports knowledge.
 6 years ago '05        #155
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,815 | Props total: 2614 2614
 deLeet said:
They just don't understand it yo,

that's my sh*t! that song made me really start payin attention to Playaz Circle.
 10-22-2011, 01:47 PM         #156
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
yo that was some of the most simplistic attempt at clever lyricism i've ever seen quoted bro.

just say he makes good music that you can ride and trap to... dont try to
justify his rapping ability because its not gonna look good
I didn't say that sh*t was some nas ish, but his way of delivery and word choices are what makes it hot. Like hov he keeps it simple, same with tit
 10-22-2011, 01:49 PM         #157
Kushton Slater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Knowing the difference is irrelevant bc you have ZERO chance of knowing if I know the difference based on one post I quickly typed on the Internet. Secondly, the difference is hardly something anyone should give a fu*k about bc either way my point was made.

Lastly, I'm mad but your bringing up football in the hip hop spot? That's the first clear sign that someone is mad right there. Lmao damn dog you really makin a lot of points here. Continue being the grammar police while I ether your a.ss while working :)

at this moron thinking knowing the difference between your and you're is important.. That's classic. In no way would that EVER be important unless I'm in Literature class, or if I was on here trying to be the grammar police like some low life loser that thought he was being smart and cool, dumbass.
n*gga wtf do I look like getting mad on an internet forum . Some of yall n*ggas take this sh*t serious and get mad and sh*t (I come on here to talk sh*t and get a good laugh here and there). Second off, if you don't see the irony in saying "your an idiot" then you're a lost cause. @ the thought of you ethering me . Only an ignorant person justifies using sh*tty simple grammar . It's cool though bro, I'm not even mad, if you can't take criticism well, from a stranger you'll probably never meet in real life, then that says more about you then it does about me. On a side note, you ain't seeing me on an intellectual tip.

Ps. and your dumb a.ss still used your incorrectly lol in the bold part.

Last edited by Kushton Slater; 10-22-2011 at 01:58 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #158
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,190 | Props total: 5336 5336
2 Chainz!
 6 years ago '10        #159
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,762 | Props total: 942 942
@ people who listen to 2Chainz..

Die slow

Budden >

Jada is dodging because he knows Joe will make him look silly on a track.
 10-22-2011, 01:53 PM         #160
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People still listen to depression music in 2011?????? get money kids
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
57 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy