Just got my refurbished Beats By Dre Studio (white)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-22-2011, 09:36 AM         #21
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
skullycandy is awful IMO....Senns is getting overrated, their product isnt what they use to be imo just living off reputation now...getting on BOSE status :(...

those klipsch s4 that hockeythug posted are pretty good..i have them and love them..but to layzie whats ur pricerange for in ear monitors? i can give u some recommendations on some IEM's

also at zaosyn i suggest upgrading ur music to higher quality now to either 320kbs or FLAC if ur pmp supports it...

Last edited by Shakezula714; 10-22-2011 at 09:38 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #22
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Shakezula714 said:
those klipsch s4 that hockeythug posted are pretty good..i have them and love them..but to layzie whats ur pricerange for in ear monitors? i can give u some recommendations on some IEM's
Yep. I have them too and love them.
 6 years ago '05        #23
kronzsw 52 heat pts52
space
space
$6,140 | Props total: 9989 9989
You need to.fu*k with these

Its the best investment I ever made
 6 years ago '06        #24
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
 Shakezula714 said:
skullycandy is awful IMO....Senns is getting overrated, their product isnt what they use to be imo just living off reputation now...getting on BOSE status :(...

also at zaosyn i suggest upgrading ur music to higher quality now to either 320kbs or FLAC if ur pmp supports it...
I can do round 300 for some nice ones
 6 years ago '04        #25
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
I think my next upgrade will be a pair of Ultimate Ears IEM's.
 10-22-2011, 02:33 PM         #26
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 layzie8171 said:
I can do round 300 for some nice ones
get some westones, munitios or ultimate ears

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

honestly u cant go wrong with either one..its all personal preference from here on out :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #27
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
Beats are okay if you can get them for a decent price. They're not very accurate, but for Hip-Hop that wouldn't be a big deal, and might even be a plus. I wouldn't ever pay retail for them though.

Skullcandy is horrible all around though

As for in-ears, people have made some good suggestions. These are the ones I use:

6 years ago '06        #28
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
 Shakezula714 said:
get some westones, munitios or ultimate ears

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

honestly u cant go wrong with either one..its all personal preference from here on out :dancingcool:
good looking on the info. on the westones, whats the difference between the regular and the amp'd ones. like is it bulkier or something. cause those looked pretty nice
 6 years ago '08        #29
wru425 61 heat pts61
space
space
$22,265 | Props total: 5435 5435
 layzie8171 said:
then name me some in ear headphones that are really good. i listen to all kinds of music and love it. i have a nice system in my car that sounds amazing so i want some in ear headphones that do the same with my iphone
Hippo vb they sh*t all over beats and cost under a 100 I own a pair and couldn't be happier
 6 years ago '09        #30
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,015 | Props total: 958 958
 layzie8171 said:
niccce. iim bout to get the tour with control talk. do u think there is a difference between ones with control talk and not? like sound quality or something
I had the in ear tours and they broke but I loved em and copped the over the ear ones like ts and got a 2 yr warranty. I love them and haven't had one problem with em
 10-23-2011, 12:13 AM         #31
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scoop said:

[pic - click to view]

i posted a ton of recommendations in the last thread on this very topic.
Shut the phuck up and suck a dik phaggot.
 6 years ago '06        #32
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
lmfao
 6 years ago '09        #33
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261 OP
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
Yo I got a story to tell

I was in Walmart and had my Beats Studio around my neck (actually saw a dude rocking a pair of black studios too, this was my first ever encounter with someone else who had Beats). Anyways, you know how Walmart has 2 lines? The regular line and then the 20 items or less line (and sometimes the self-check out line)? Well, I was waiting in the regular line cause I had a buggy with about 30-35 items in it. I was just chilling and this average looking black girl (who can still get it ) who was working the 20 item or less line saw me and we made direct eye contact she motioned for me to come over, I hollered (cause we were like 15 feet away) "I got more than 20 items" she said it was okay and I pushed my buggy over to her while she was still checking someone out. Then we started talking when she was ringing my items up, she was really interested in my headphones. She asked me how much I paid for them and where I got 'em cause she had the HP Beats laptop + she had the SOLO HD headphones but they broke and she wanted a new pair, so I told her I got these for $160 at the Monster Outlet Store and hooked her up with the info.

We chatted for a bit and then gave our goodbyes.

The moral of the story though is these headphones hypnotize people and are a good convo starter and make people go out of their way to talk to you even if it means breaking the honor code of the 20 item or less check out line just to talk to you I bet you I could of pulled her number if I wanted. I got a thing for black women but she was pretty average, even if she was white or any other color I'd still feel pretty indifferent about her.

I never got this attention with my Solo HDs seriously get these, fu*k Bose, Sennheiser and all them other nerdy a.ss brands with little to no swag or appeal. Get the Beats, for $160 you get everything (sound quality, looks and superiority over normal people) all in 1. Hit up that Monster outlet Store befor that chick I told at Walmart buys the last pair
 10-24-2011, 02:07 AM         #34
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
Yo I got a story to tell

I was in Walmart and had my Beats Studio around my neck (actually saw a dude rocking a pair of black studios too, this was my first ever encounter with someone else who had Beats). Anyways, you know how Walmart has 2 lines? The regular line and then the 20 items or less line (and sometimes the self-check out line)? Well, I was waiting in the regular line cause I had a buggy with about 30-35 items in it. I was just chilling and this average looking black girl (who can still get it ) who was working the 20 item or less line saw me and we made direct eye contact she motioned for me to come over, I hollered (cause we were like 15 feet away) "I got more than 20 items" she said it was okay and I pushed my buggy over to her while she was still checking someone out. Then we started talking when she was ringing my items up, she was really interested in my headphones. She asked me how much I paid for them and where I got 'em cause she had the HP Beats laptop + she had the SOLO HD headphones but they broke and she wanted a new pair, so I told her I got these for $160 at the Monster Outlet Store and hooked her up with the info.

The moral of the story though is these headphones hypnotize people and are a good convo starter and make people go out of their way to talk to you even if it means breaking the honor code of the 20 item or less check out line just to talk to you I bet you I could of pulled her number if I wanted. I got a thing for black women but she was pretty average, even if she was white or any other color I'd still feel pretty indifferent about her.

I never got this attention with my Solo HDs seriously get these, fu*k Bose, Sennheiser and all them other nerdy a.ss brands with little to no swag or appeal. Get the Beats, for $160 you get everything (sound quality, looks and superiority over normal people) all in 1. Hit up that Monster outlet Store befor that chick I told at Walmart buys the last pair
Zao, you're cool and all but I ain't trying to holler at anybody in Walmart son. I run into Walmart like one of those Super Toy Runs except substitute Video Games for Toilet Paper and Laundry Detergent.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #35
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 Dangerously said:
Zao, you're cool and all but I ain't trying to holler at anybody in Walmart son. I run into Walmart like one of those Super Toy Runs except substitute Video Games for Toilet Paper and Laundry Detergent.

10-24-2011, 07:33 PM         #36
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:

6 years ago '04        #37
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
Yo I got a story to tell

[pic - click to view]

We know you just want to look cool and thats who Monster sells to.

Last edited by hockeythug; 10-24-2011 at 08:49 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #38
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
That walmart story..

Reinforcement for why I think Beats headphones are fashion accessories for a lot of people. Magic powers to some as well... Gave the confidence boost to make you believe you can pull her phone number. You didn't, of course, but what matters is it made you believe you could. Good stuff.

Next time a Walmart cashier asks about expensive headphones, tell her to save her money until she gets a better job
 6 years ago '05        #39
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 omglolwtfbbq said:
That walmart story..

Reinforcement for why I think Beats headphones are fashion accessories for a lot of people. Magic powers to some as well... Gave the confidence boost to make you believe you can pull her phone number. You didn't, of course, but what matters is it made you believe you could. Good stuff.

Next time a Walmart cashier asks about expensive headphones, tell her to save her money until she gets a better job
basically, she sees her dude aint buy her sh*t, and you blowing 200$ on headphones, thats why she wanted you to holla, she just wants to help you stupidly spend your money
 6 years ago '06        #40
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
bout to scoop up some westones. but do yall think its worth getting em from amazon? cause they almost $300 dollars cheaper than the actual westone site
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now