Just got my refurbished Beats By Dre Studio (white)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1
20346 pageviews
60 comments

Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,074 | Props total: 1121 1121
Just got my refurbished Beats By Dre Studio (white)

Cost $159.99 from the
[pic - click to view]

Monster Outlet Store. I ordered them Saturday (15th) and they shipped out Tuesday (18th) and I received them today (21st).

Can't be more happier. These sound GREAT, a significant upgrade from the SOLO HDs I'm rocking in my avy (gotta update that image) I actually kinda regret not picking these up after Christmas when I bought my SOLO HDs (only thing that stopped me was cause I figured using batteries would suck) They look PERFECT, I was kinda nervous about receiving one with a scratch, dented speaker or something and I can't find 1 blemish on them image I tugged on them a little bit to make sure these fu*kers weren't gonna break on me during my 30 day warranty image and they feel very durable, the hinges on these are very tight and feel safe. I can't be more happier. Here's some pics, they even came with batteries (infact the only thing they don't come with is the box and manual)

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Listening to Watch The Throne in these is on some other sh*t image It's like the ultimate bench mark for these headphones. Would like to thank Shakezula714 for answering my questions about these. For $160 I don't think anyone can complain that they're overpriced if you can get them for a deal like that. I would drop $160 on these any day. If you don't have a pair of Beats By Dre you really aren't a fan of hiphop, go out and get you a pair image

Last edited by Zaosyn; 10-21-2011 at 04:43 PM..

60 comments for "Just got my refurbished Beats By Dre Studio (white)"

6 years ago '06        #2
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,579 | Props total: 211 211
niccce. iim bout to get the tour with control talk. do u think there is a difference between ones with control talk and not? like sound quality or something
 6 years ago '04        #3
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846

Monster is one of the biggest jokes of the electronics industry.
 6 years ago '04        #4
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
 hockeythug said:

Monster is one of the biggest jokes of the electronics industry.
yep. but on bx ignorance is god.
 6 years ago '06        #5
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
then name me some in ear headphones that are really good. i listen to all kinds of music and love it. i have a nice system in my car that sounds amazing so i want some in ear headphones that do the same with my iphone
 6 years ago '04        #6
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 layzie8171 said:
then name me some in ear headphones that are really good. i listen to all kinds of music and love it. i have a nice system in my car that sounds amazing so i want some in ear headphones that do the same with my iphone
your first problem is the iphone sucks d!ck for sound.
 6 years ago '06        #7
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
 Sabotage said:
no sh*t, but its what i got. its my phone and music, im out of the house all day at school and work. i dont need like crazy studio sound quality but anything that can be nice in sound quality
 6 years ago '04        #8
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
 layzie8171 said:
no sh*t, but its what i got. its my phone and music, im out of the house all day at school and work. i dont need like crazy studio sound quality but anything that can be nice in sound quality
Do you like in-ear headphones or do you like over the ear ones?
 10-22-2011, 12:14 AM         #9
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
Compared to other phones on the market? That's false.
 10-22-2011, 12:19 AM         #10
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All this condescending d!ckriding bi*ching and complaining and not a single recommendation for better over-the-ear cans was made.

...only on Boxden.(TM)
 10-22-2011, 12:31 AM         #11
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
All this condescending d!ckriding bi*ching and complaining and not a single recommendation for better over-the-ear cans was made.

...only on Boxden.(TM)
I have a pair of Sennheiser HD595s that are pretty solid. I'm not going to lie, I enjoyed listening to the Beats Tour headphones when I had them. I'd probably get the Beats Pro if they weren't $500.
 6 years ago '09        #12
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261 OP
space
space
 layzie8171 said:
niccce. iim bout to get the tour with control talk. do u think there is a difference between ones with control talk and not? like sound quality or something
No difference. The only difference is with control talk you get an extra special cable that has play controls on it so you can change or stop the song with ease.

Dangerously said:
I have a pair of Sennheiser HD595s that are pretty solid. I'm not going to lie, I enjoyed listening to the Beats Tour headphones when I had them. I'd probably get the Beats Pro if they weren't $500.
Get them from the Monster Outlet Store that I linked up. They're only $250 refurbished and if they're ANYTHING like my studios then you just saved yourself $250 for a practically BRAND new pair. There's a difference between refurbished and factory refurbished. All of Monster's items on the Outlet Store are FACTORY refurbished so they're being replaced with official parts + you got a 30 day warranty.

Also, The Beats Pro headphones, durability wise, are made out of strong aluminum, those fu*kers aren't gonna break or snap. Never heard of someones Pros breaking at all.

Also, if you want, you can buy you a bootlegged pair from DealExtreme.com. I've heard they sound damn good too, even for being fake (there's alot of reviews on the fake Beats By Dre headphones from DealExtreme.com on Youtube)

Detox

6 years ago '06        #13
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
 hockeythug said:
Do you like in-ear headphones or do you like over the ear ones?
in ear
 10-22-2011, 12:51 AM         #14
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
No difference. The only difference is with control talk you get an extra special cable that has play controls on it so you can change or stop the song with ease.

Get them from the Monster Outlet Store that I linked up. They're only $250 refurbished and if they're ANYTHING like my studios then you just saved yourself $250 for a practically BRAND new pair. There's a difference between refurbished and factory refurbished. All of Monster's items on the Outlet Store are FACTORY refurbished so they're being replaced with official parts + you got a 30 day warranty.

Also, The Beats Pro headphones, durability wise, are made out of strong aluminum, those fu*kers aren't gonna break or snap. Never heard of someones Pros breaking at all.

Also, if you want, you can buy you a bootlegged pair from DealExtreme.com. I've heard they sound damn good too, even for being fake (there's alot of reviews on the fake Beats By Dre headphones from DealExtreme.com on Youtube)

Detox

Props on the factory store. I'm a little uneasy with the 30 day guarantee, but like you said, those are the sturdiest headphones in the line so they should be good.
 6 years ago '04        #15
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:

...only on Boxden.(TM)

[pic - click to view]

i posted a ton of recommendations in the last thread on this very topic.
 6 years ago '04        #16
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 layzie8171 said:
in ear
i think the skullcandy titans Are dope
 6 years ago '09        #17
space
space
I think Skullcandy makes very good earbuds at an affordable price. Personally, I wouldn't spend more than $60-70 on a pair of ear buds. Anything more than that you can find a pair of headphones with significantly better sound. But back onto the topic of ear buds, I really like Skullcandy. I rocked their $20 INK'd ear buds for years befor I bought my Beats. For me though, Skullcandy always had durability issues. I'd spend $40-60 a year on replacing $20 ear buds but they always sounded great so if they only lasted me 3-4 months I'd have no problem dropping $20 on them again.

Those Beats Tour earbuds are nice. I hear they do have bass to them but on the Monster Outlet Store they're $100 for $100 I rather buy the PowerBeats from the Monster Outlet Store and work out in them instead

But if you're willing to drop $60 on Earbuds get the iBeats from the Monster Outlet Store. I think that will be best bang for your buck.

Last edited by Zaosyn; 10-22-2011 at 03:49 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #18
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Zaosyn said:
I think Skullcandy makes very good earbuds at an affordable price. Personally, I wouldn't spend more than $60-70 on a pair of ear buds. Anything more than that you can find a pair of headphones with significantly better sound. But back onto the topic of ear buds, I really like Skullcandy. I rocked their $20 INK'd ear buds for years befor I bought my Beats. For me though, Skullcandy always had durability issues. I'd spend $40-60 a year on replacing $20 ear buds but they always sounded great so if they only lasted me 3-4 months I'd have no problem dropping $20 on them again.
ummm, you know skullcany got a lifetime warranty right? you could mail it in and get a new pair for free
 6 years ago '04        #19
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
 layzie8171 said:
in ear
 6 years ago '09        #20
space
space
 Venom said:
ummm, you know skullcany got a lifetime warranty right? you could mail it in and get a new pair for free
Mail it back over $20 earbuds

Probably end up paying $20 a year on shipping those fu*kers back 3 times

But really I didn't know that wouldn't consider it unless I bought a real nice pair from Skullcandy though. I think Skullcandy rule earbuds in the $20-40 range
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago