Oct 21 - 16 Things Libya Will NEVER see Again!

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,472 | Props total: 2704 2704
i doubt that Libya will stay a country...Once a gvt and a regular army are built ,they will lose control of certain areas

its interesting to see how fast france,germany,england and the US sent people to negotiate contracts to rebuild the country and get the oil
 10-21-2011, 09:09 PM         #22
StylesDavis412  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The question I ask myself whenever I want to judge Gaddafi.

If only had one choice,

...would I take a government that is completely invested in contributing to my structural welfare (jobs, education, housing, healthcare, etc.), but dissolves my right to speak out against it...

...or would I take a government that doesn't necessarily guarantee much of anything, but allows me to complain about it freely, without the expectation of violent response?

To the Western world, that basic freedom to attack and criticize the state is above all. That's why, despite all of the incredible things Gaddafi did for his people, he is still a dictator in their eyes.

It's a complicated debate, I suppose.
 6 years ago '05        #23
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,865 | Props total: 5660 5660
 jesusplay said:
Gaddafi gone, my n*gga dead
 10-21-2011, 09:25 PM         #24
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StylesDavis412 said:

If only had one choice,

...would I take a government that is completely invested in contributing to my structural welfare (jobs, education, housing, healthcare, etc.), but dissolves my right to speak out against it...

...or would I take a government that doesn't necessarily guarantee much of anything, but allows me to complain about it freely, without the expectation of violent response?

To the Western world, that basic freedom to attack and criticize the state is above all. That's why, despite all of the incredible things Gaddafi did for his people, he is still a dictator in their eyes.

best post in the thread
 6 years ago '08        #25
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 1216 1216
 StylesDavis412 said:

If only had one choice,

This was beautiful
 6 years ago '04        #26
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
 StylesDavis412 said:

If only had one choice,

but what makes you think that we can complain about the government without a violent response? i think the black panthers would have a problem with this post. but i get your point
 6 years ago '04        #27
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 388 388
 Lukeshuel said:
Its better then taking money away from the people while still taking away basic freedoms

10-21-2011, 10:04 PM         #28
LebronOnYoBtch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
America & There Allies Taking Over The Middle East There Caculating 1.Saddam Hussein Reason : Oil 2)Osama Bin Laden Reason : Head Of The So Called Jihad AlQueda 3) Gaddafi Reason : Oil Again No Reason Other Than That If What Was Said In This Thread To iApplaud That Man...Next Targets Are

Israel Vs. Iran Reason Knock Of The Middle Eastern Superpower Seeing How All Where backing Iran - Saddam .

NATO Will Join The f!ght Dont Have To Take Out Arabia Because There With Us

sh*ts Sad All Of This Also About The Dinar This sh*t Cray

Last edited by LebronOnYoBtch; 10-21-2011 at 10:33 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #29
PBS 
space
space
space
$63 | Props total: 14 14
may be like in my country (Venezuela) before Chavez we had to pay for the food but had what you would like to buy, would pay for education but it was the best, before the best doctors in america were Venezuelans,people earning a salary of about $ 250 they spend about 100 dollars but lived like a king you gave a good education to your children and the rest either save or spend it on alcohol and hoes, sh*t I remember that before the street drunks drank red label

now people are supposed to win 500 dollars but it is not even enough to cover basic expenses of the house and you can go to the supermarkets of the government that the food is cheaper but never have anything now everything is tight from the chicken to toilet paper education is now free but the universities are destroyed

my point is that just as the "media" makes it look Gaddafi good or bad the only people who can tell you as actually who was the life in libya are the people who lived in that land, us we can only speculate

sorry for my bad english
 6 years ago '09        #30
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
They should of sent him over here to run things if all thats true because the people in charge here have not got a fu*kin clue

Must of been Americas usual propaganda making him out as a 100% villain to the rest of the world, they never mentioned any of this before
 6 years ago '09        #31
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 DallasTexas said:
and yet the ppl were still unhappy to the point they rebelled
They wont be happy when the the West does operation lets fleece Libya like we did Iraq, they wont be left with a pot to p!ss in after a few years
 6 years ago '07        #32
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2460 2460
 ShadyVsEminem said:
They should of sent him over here to run things if all thats true because the people in charge here have not got a fu*kin clue

Must of been Americas usual propaganda making him out as a 100% villain to the rest of the world, they never mentioned any of this before
 6 years ago '05        #33
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,981 | Props total: 10681 10681
The Syrian Revolution is next...

Bye Bye Al-Assad :greetings10:
 6 years ago '05        #34
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
sounds like a bunch of bullsh*t to me because i know a few libyans and their families were absolutely miserable over there. so miserable that when they went to visit, their families broke down and cried that they couldn't be brought to north america with em. this article just sounds like the spin doctor at work..
 6 years ago '05        #35
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,601 | Props total: 2502 2502
I think the U.S was wrong for the action it took against Libya. A few years ago this was our enemy over nuke weapons that he may of had. he came clean we lifted all the sanctions on Libya. He became a friend of the west and what did we do. I don't think no other government will trust the United states again. I think our government needs to worry about the people here in the states not the people in the middle east or any where else in the world.
 6 years ago '05        #36
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,981 | Props total: 10681 10681
 S W A N said:
 6 years ago '10        #37
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,304 | Props total: 1960 1960
 hood135 said:
That's the way life should be.

/thread.. RIP. if this is true, a great man has died..

but though i question.. why did those people turn on the government to begin with ?
 6 years ago '05        #38
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,587 | Props total: 1143 1143
America Corporate greed just fu*ked Libya up... Giving rebals groups funds to over take the government shady ..
 6 years ago '09        #39
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,659 | Props total: 13137 13137
 Lukeshuel said:
Its better then taking money away from the people while still taking away basic freedoms

6 years ago '07        #40
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
 Rubix said:
sounds like a bunch of bullsh*t to me because i know a few libyans and their families were absolutely miserable over there. so miserable that when they went to visit, their families broke down and cried that they couldn't be brought to north america with em. this article just sounds like the spin doctor at work..
Yea, I'm smh at some of these comments comparing liberties in USA to Libya and how "at least they get some free sh*t over there"

Our country is fu*ked up obviously, but let's not compare TSA frisking at airport here to getting executed and your relatives murdered for saying something anti-government.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy