most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Shaking it with no draws on
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #101
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
No way in hell is Wall better than Rose.
 6 years ago '05        #102
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 MysticKJ said:
don't see many Wizards games, but is Wall actually more athletic and faster than Rose?
Athletic? No. There's no PG who can take contact twist and contort in weird ways just to finish a layup, and as far as hops... Only Westbrook can rival Rose in that department.. The only thing Wall has on Rose is straight line speed, and long arms. When it comes to short burst in the half court when you don't have a running start, and weaving in between and out of traffic through the half cour when the defense is already set, Rose and Westbrook >>
 6 years ago '04        #103
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
 ST21 said:
not taking the mvp away from d-rose but he benefited from lebron moving to the heat. lebron would have won mvp easily if he didn't join the heat.

fact is wall is more athletically gifted than rose and clearly has a better court vision. and has potential to be better than d-rose.

we'll see what happens though.
So so true! But D-Rose did deserve it because of their team transition! But LBJ had the all-time high PER last year and his stats were ridiculous!!!
 6 years ago '04        #104
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
Lets not talk about Rose and last yrs team... they won really b/c of d, and the heart of a Point God Named d. Rose...

Let's talk about the Rose that took the Celtics to 7 games with Ben Gordon, that's about the same level of talent that Wall has now...

Wall is nice, but DUDE ain't no d. rose!

I've never seen so much hate for someone who won MVP in their 3rd yr.

Half of ya'll didn't even see 60% of the Bulls games so you have NO IDEA of how much ROSE was ballin. Some national games he didn't perform and then he gets no love from being dee'd up by possibly the best player in the game? GTFOH...

When he did show out on nationally televised games everyone was talkin like he's next... now he's not?

Eff outta here...

like I said wall is good, but he's not better than D. ROSE!
 6 years ago '05        #105
space
space
 StylinOnYou said:
Rose is just a glorified Westbrook tho
Rose w/ Durant would have smashed Dallas.. Rose knows when to defer and when to take over... It's the fact he has nobody to defer too that can take over a game for an extended period of time.. Who is he going to pass too? Luol Deng? Yea he's good but even before Rose can you point to a game where Deng took over and carried the Bulls? I can't... Same with Boozer in the playoffs.. One reason why the Jazz and mixed feelings about letting him go.. Yeah he's 20/10 but when the playoffs hit, he struggles against size, and often dissapears in big moments.. Lets not even mention Noah who's offensive game is far from developed, and after that there's C.J Watson and a situational scorer in Korver(who can easily be stopped if you stuck to him and not let him out your site, he only k!lls you when the defense sags off him).

James Harden would be our second best perimeter threat on this team easily, he's coming off the bench for OKC, and is their 3rd best perimeter threat.

Last edited by Hold That; 10-21-2011 at 09:10 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #106
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
*reads this thread while doing the John Wall Dance*

And I'm not even going to give a real opinion, after seeing n*ggas say Kyrie Irving, JEFF TEAGUE, and JORDAN CRAWFORD (a SG by the fu*king way), are better than Wall...
 6 years ago '09        #107
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 3501 3501
Wall better than rose? Hell naw. Rose is only gonna keep getting better and although wall will aswell he'll always be playing catch up..
 10-21-2011, 09:27 AM         #108
DOCTOR TEETH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

john wall is already better than d rose
 6 years ago '05        #109
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
you talking about 1 single summer league game? guarantee not a single nba head will give a flying fu*k about what took place that night.

if we're going to talk summer league ball, Wall had the illest off-season behind KD. that isnt even debatable
no man wants to get beat up like that on any court an if you didnt see it, then you dont know what u talking about....an yes i saw it
 6 years ago '07        #110
st21 1238 heat pts1238 OP
space
space
$55,511 | Props total: 43668 43668
it took d-rose 3 years to get his 1st triple double. wall got his in the first month of his rookie season.
 6 years ago '08        #111
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
 ST21 said:
not taking the mvp away from d-rose but he benefited from lebron moving to the heat. lebron would have won mvp easily if he didn't join the heat.

fact is wall is more athletically gifted than rose and clearly has a better court vision. and has potential to be better than d-rose.

pfffffffffffffffffff hahahahahahaha:bsflag:
 6 years ago '04        #112
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 513 513
alot of ppl dont see it but john can be top 3 pg of all time when retires as long as he stays healthy
 6 years ago '04        #113
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 513 513
 skeetmcghee said:
ESPN trippin hard. Wall might be faster but Rose def has more hops. it will be tough to be better than Rose right now.
n*gga hops doesnt make a player better than anybody you fu*king fool its skills and john wall already showing he has more skills
 6 years ago '07        #114
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Ace2125 said:
alot of ppl dont see it but john can be top 3 pg of all time when retires as long as he stays healthy
This is when Me, Oscar Robinson, John Stockton, Zeke, Magic, J Kidd, GP, and Kevin Johnson laugh at you and exit the thread for good
 6 years ago '07        #115
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
I never post on here anymore and probably won't that often until we ever get a season, but u n*ggaz are still on that bullsh*t I see So now Wall is already better than Rose on what planet?? The comments in this thread further let me know how much hate people have for DRose. Let the tables turn, and Rose was the rookie last year with Wall's numbers and Wall won MVP while taking his team to the ECF with Rose's numbers and I guarantee u n*ggaz would be calling to ban n*ggaz who would even dare say Rose was better than Wall. Dumb n*ggaz on BX need to #StepYaGameUp
 6 years ago '08        #116
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,765 | Props total: 12257 12257
 ST21 said:

ST21 said:
wall will accomplish the same. except for roy because he was set up to fail. the american public fell in love with blakes dunks even though wall was the best rookie by far and lead his team all year.
You really are a complete homer...I love J Wall game, and Ive even admitted that I would take him over Rose (gonna take another year tho) but saying he's more athletically gifted with better court vision that's just straight sh*tting on Rose 4 real. Not to mention we all know Blake won ROY last year and it wasn't even close. Not cuz of his dunks n*gga because he clearly was the best incoming player substance wise all season.

Like I said gimmie J Wall in another year cuz I think he's jumpshot will ultimately be better but don't go all homer on me wit ya comments I didnt and Im from NC.
 6 years ago '10        #117
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
 Hold That said:
I doubt he will, in fact nobody probably has had a finer first 3 years in the last 20 years than Rose..
im not gonna argue with you.. but alot of things you arent factoring in. chicagos team without rose can still win games. now wizards without wall so cmonson.. dont hate the player. john wall has tons of potential and if he improved his jumpshot then there really aint nobody stopping him. he's top 3 quickest players in the game, and his game has always been fast break. and maybe hes not as strong as rose but he's relentless. @ how he got robbed for the ROY but otherwise, he'd be right there with rose.

i really hope they do something good with this wizards team. i wanted jw to go to the nets soo i can go back to being a fan. (i been a fan of jw since he was in hs)
 6 years ago '05        #118
space
space
 servesurite said:
lmaoo at bulls fan salty
about? Why should we be, Wall is trying to get where D.Rose already is..
 6 years ago '07        #119
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
That whole Blake Griffin ROY was some bullsh*t tho, that shouldnt be a knock on Wall. Griffin wouldve taken ROY during Rose's rookie season too and 99% of every other rookie class

And Rose still sint even the best PG, CP3/Dwill are
 6 years ago '05        #120
space
space
 ttime236 said:
That whole Blake Griffin ROY was some bullsh*t tho, that shouldnt be a knock on Wall. Griffin wouldve taken ROY during Rose's rookie season too and 99% of every other rookie class

And Rose still sint even the best PG, CP3/Dwill are
Sure buddy.. Aint nobody thinking D-Will is better than Rose, only person I hear is CP3, and even then thats EXTREMELY debatable. Has Wall hasn't even seperated himself from Rondo.. The first stepping stone.. He just showed last year he's better than Curry and Jennings.. he's still moving up the ladder.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now