Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
yes because espn writes are always right
 6 years ago '05        #22
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12552 12552
 ttime236 said:
Be real, does year 2 Rose take our current wizards squad to the playoffs?

Yall had a better roster to start, we finally starting to get legit talent
Of course he does in fact Rookie Rose would have taken last year Wizards to the playoffs.. Rose always knew how to get players around him to elevate their game, and actually buy in to what the coach is preaching.. When your best player is as coachable as Rose is, the whole team feeds off it. One reason why players bought in to someone as garbage as Del Negro, was because Rose showed loyalty to him. Wall had coaching problem in year 1 with Flip Saunders.. Not to mention Rose scored 15ppg with scorers like Deng,Gordon,Salmons, and Hinrich on his team as a rookie, splitting ball handling duty's with primarily iso one on one players.If he was on the Wizards he would have easily dropped 20ppg first year.

Think about what year 2 Rose did.. Gordon leaves the team, Deng was injured AGAIN,Salmons another good scoring threat gets traded,Hinrich was out end of feb and march,, and Noah is your second best player who's not even that good offensively, and we still made the playoffs after being 7 games out by start of march,..

Last edited by Hold That; 10-20-2011 at 10:53 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #23
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,354 | Props total: 9607 9607

I'll believe it if I see it
 6 years ago '05        #24
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,763 | Props total: 3214 3214
John Wall >>>>>>

That's my point god
 6 years ago '09        #25
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12347 12347
I can see that for the simple fact he came in with a slightly better jumper than Rose had, already knows how to take over a game scoring or take over a game with 16 a.ssists and lives in the paint just as much. My only knock on Wall is he may not be built to last. I sense his frail body will break down over time from the pounding, wear and tear of the nba.

Guess we'll have to see what happens over the years, it's going to be fun to watch though.
 6 years ago '05        #26
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Hold That said:
Of course he does in fact Rookie Rose would have taken last year Wizards to the playoffs.. Rose always knew how to get players around him to elevate their game, and actually buy in to what the coach is preaching.. When your best player is as coachable as Rose is, the whole team feeds off it. One reason why players bought in to someone as garbage as Del Negro, was because Rose showed loyalty to him. Wall had coaching problem in year 1 with Flip Saunders.. Not to mention Rose scored 15ppg with scorers like Deng,Gordon,Salmons, and Hinrich on his team as a rookie, splitting ball handling duty's with primarily iso one on one players.If he was on the Wizards he would have easily dropped 20ppg first year.. And proved in year 1 he was head and shoulders the best player on that team.

I usually dont agree with anything you say cuz you stan beyond words...

but this post is spot on
 6 years ago '09        #27
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,949 | Props total: 22219 22219
 Illuminati said:
The same John Wall I saw live in person?
Yeah... It's probably him
 6 years ago '07        #28
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Hold That said:
Of course he does in fact Rookie Rose would have taken last year Wizards to the playoffs.. Rose always knew how to get players around him to elevate their game, and actually buy in to what the coach is preaching.. When your best player is as coachable as Rose is, the whole team feeds off it. One reason why players bought in to someone as garbage as Del Negro, was because Rose showed loyalty to him. Wall had coaching problem in year 1 with Flip Saunders.. Not to mention Rose scored 15ppg with scorers like Deng,Gordon,Salmons, and Hinrich on his team.. And proved in year 1 he was head and shoulders the best player on that team.
fu*k outa here, Rose wouldve lost his damn patience with Blatche/mcgee

Exactly my point tho, Rose had Deng and Gordon to lean on. All we got is Young and who else? Personally, I think Rose had a way better squad than the one Wall landed on.

Fly 2ndComing said:
I can see that for the simple fact he came in with a slightly better jumper than Rose had, already knows how to take over a game scoring or take over a game with 16 a.ssists and lives in the paint just as much. My only knock on Wall is he may not be built to last. I sense his frail body will break down over time from the pounding, wear and tear of the nba.

Guess we'll have to see what happens over the years, it's going to be fun to watch though.
Kid left after his freshman year, how many other bigtime PG's do that? Hes on a different timeline than those that played 3 years of CBB, let him fill out and grow into his frame first. Kids like Wall and Rose are genetic freaks

Last edited by ttime236; 10-20-2011 at 10:55 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #29
space
space
 ttime236 said:
fu*k outa here, Rose wouldve lost his damn patience with Blatche/mcgee

Exactly my point tho, Rose had Deng and Gordon to lean on. All we got is Young and who else? Personally, I think Rose had a way better squad than the one Wall landed on.
He didn't lean on anyone though,it's not like the Bulls were elite right away or already.. They were .500 and he got them in the playoffs after a know show the previous year..

Even when Gordon left, and Salmons got traded and Hinrich got hurt WE STILL MADE THE PLAYOFFS. Like I said, Rose is not missing a post season, EVER.
 6 years ago '11        #30
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,304 | Props total: 4575 4575
From his tournament play this season it already looks like he has made great strides in his game so I agree with this thread
 6 years ago '08        #31
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,751 | Props total: 8986 8986
 TriniSoldier said:
Yeah... It's probably him
If it is the true point god Rondo is laughing a top of his throne.
 6 years ago '09        #32
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,949 | Props total: 22219 22219
 Hold That said:
He didn't lean on anyone though,it's not like the Bulls were elite right away or already.. They were .500 and he got them in the playoffs after a know show the previous year..

Even when Gordon left, and Salmons got traded and Hinrich got hurt WE STILL MADE THE PLAYOFFS. Like I said, Rose is not missing a post season, EVER.
Sounds a lot like somebody I know that gets a lot of hate..

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #33
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
I can see this happening, he's just as athletic if not more athletic than Rose and probably has a better jumper than Rose. & Lou Williams might've got Wall in that 1 game but we all know Lou Williams isnt that great during the season. Everybody gets embarassed in streetball games like that.
 6 years ago '05        #34
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:

False.

Rose and Wall Rookie shooting % numbers

Rose(08-09season):
At rim 58%
From 3-9ft 47%
From 10-16ft 38%
From 16-23ft 43%
3pt 22%

Wall(10-11season)
At Rim 59%
From 3-9ft 30%
From 10-15ft 28%
From 16-23ft 30%

Biggest myth about John Wall was that he came in with a better jumper, Rose jumper was far better than advertised his rookie season..
 6 years ago '07        #35
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,832 | Props total: 4807 4807
 Hold That said:
I doubt he will, in fact nobody probably has had a finer first 3 years in the last 20 years than Rose..
 6 years ago '07        #36
st21 1233 heat pts1233 OP
space
space
space
$55,447 | Props total: 43411 43411
 r.burgundy said:
seriously. that might be the most rediculous statement HT has made his entire bx career.
 6 years ago '07        #37
st21 1233 heat pts1233 OP
space
space
space
$55,447 | Props total: 43411 43411
 Hold That said:
He didn't lean on anyone though,it's not like the Bulls were elite right away or already..
nobody said they were elite... since when do you need to be elite to make the playoffs in the east?

rose's rookie team talent was vastly superior to wall's it isn't even a question.
 6 years ago '07        #38
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,832 | Props total: 4807 4807
 ST21 said:
seriously. that might be the most rediculous statement HT has made his entire bx career.
he has had an illustrious career of stupidity on here
 6 years ago '05        #39
space
space
Still don't change the fact that Wall aint fu*kin with Rose.. Like I said he better make the playoffs by year 2, because like Rose did, he has to prove he's not just another stat padding player who can't carry his team anywhere.. See marbury,francis,baron davis.. He hasn't even shown if he'll be better than Westbrook let alone Rose.

Last edited by Hold That; 10-20-2011 at 11:26 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #40
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,593 | Props total: 30532 30532
Rose stans vs Wall Stans
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy