most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #221
st21 1239 heat pts1239 OP
space
space
$55,590 | Props total: 43755 43755
 Liquid-Science said:
John Wall does nothing to make players better and he's not even that good his damn self
NOBODY CAN HIT AN OPEN JUMP SHOT. how is wall supposed to make his teamates better at that? it's not like he's ballhogging and not finding guys. its just not a single starter on this team shoots over 40% besides mcgee

wall would be averaging 9 a.ssists mnimum on any other team. His jumpshot is still a work in progress but it's still better than last years and he is a lot more aggressive this year too which i like but he just needs to finish with more consistency and watch turnovers.

Last edited by st21; 01-09-2012 at 05:10 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #222
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,141 | Props total: 2870 2870
Why hasn't Ted called up Kevin Pritchard to fix this mess yet?????

6 years ago '08        #223
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 3452 3452
 r.burgundy said:
wtf?he plays wit absolutely tha worst talent base in tha league.not a team i can think of that has less talent in tha startin 5 and bench
You such a damn hypocrite. When u sh*t on Rose u say Rose is suppose to meke players better and get them lay ups, but u make excuses for Wall. GTFOH
 01-09-2012, 06:39 PM         #224
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
D.Rose is not an easy path to follow..Roy, Mvp,Gold Medal, 1st team all-nba, 2x all star in just three years..
 Hold That said:
I doubt he will, in fact nobody probably has had a finer first 3 years in the last 20 years than Rose..
 Hold That said:
NBA writers also said D.Rose wouldn't be MVP, wouldn't win ROY and wouldn't do half the sh*t he's done..fu*k do they know.
 Hold That said:
Of course he does in fact Rookie Rose would have taken last year Wizards to the playoffs.. Rose always knew how to get players around him to elevate their game, and actually buy in to what the coach is preaching.. When your best player is as coachable as Rose is, the whole team feeds off it. One reason why players bought in to someone as garbage as Del Negro, was because Rose showed loyalty to him. Wall had coaching problem in year 1 with Flip Saunders.. Not to mention Rose scored 15ppg with scorers like Deng,Gordon,Salmons, and Hinrich on his team as a rookie, splitting ball handling duty's with primarily iso one on one players.If he was on the Wizards he would have easily dropped 20ppg first year.

Think about what year 2 Rose did.. Gordon leaves the team, Deng was injured AGAIN,Salmons another good scoring threat gets traded,Hinrich was out end of feb and march,, and Noah is your second best player who's not even that good offensively, and we still made the playoffs after being 7 games out by start of march,..
 Hold That said:
He didn't lean on anyone though,it's not like the Bulls were elite right away or already.. They were .500 and he got them in the playoffs after a know show the previous year..

Even when Gordon left, and Salmons got traded and Hinrich got hurt WE STILL MADE THE PLAYOFFS. Like I said, Rose is not missing a post season, EVER.
 Hold That said:
False.

Rose and Wall Rookie shooting % numbers

Rose(08-09season):
At rim 58%
From 3-9ft 47%
From 10-16ft 38%
From 16-23ft 43%
3pt 22%

Wall(10-11season)
At Rim 59%
From 3-9ft 30%
From 10-15ft 28%
From 16-23ft 30%

Biggest myth about John Wall was that he came in with a better jumper, Rose jumper was far better than advertised his rookie season..
 Hold That said:
Still don't change the fact that Wall aint fu*kin with Rose.. Like I said he better make the playoffs by year 2, because like Rose did, he has to prove he's not just another stat padding player who can't carry his team anywhere.. See marbury,francis,baron davis.. He hasn't even shown if he'll be better than Westbrook let alone Rose.
 Hold That said:
Rose w/ Durant would have smashed Dallas.. Rose knows when to defer and when to take over... It's the fact he has nobody to defer too that can take over a game for an extended period of time.. Who is he going to pass too? Luol Deng? Yea he's good but even before Rose can you point to a game where Deng took over and carried the Bulls? I can't... Same with Boozer in the playoffs.. One reason why the Jazz and mixed feelings about letting him go.. Yeah he's 20/10 but when the playoffs hit, he struggles against size, and often dissapears in big moments.. Lets not even mention Noah who's offensive game is far from developed, and after that there's C.J Watson and a situational scorer in Korver(who can easily be stopped if you stuck to him and not let him out your site, he only k!lls you when the defense sags off him).

James Harden would be our second best perimeter threat on this team easily, he's coming off the bench for OKC, and is their 3rd best perimeter threat.
 Hold That said:
Sure buddy.. Aint nobody thinking D-Will is better than Rose, only person I hear is CP3, and even then thats EXTREMELY debatable. Has Wall hasn't even seperated himself from Rondo.. The first stepping stone.. He just showed last year he's better than Curry and Jennings.. he's still moving up the ladder.
 Hold That said:
Not according to his peers and ESPN rankings and fans.. We'll see who gets voted in as all-star starter next year.. We know D-Will is going to be f!ghting for that 15min reserve role that Rondo had last year.

Last edited by cheguevara; 01-09-2012 at 06:41 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #225
Mr. Moses 
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 6 6
John Wall is a bottom 5 point guard in the league.
 6 years ago '10        #226
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
better than rose i want what they smoking or snorting
 6 years ago '09        #227
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,196 | Props total: 22667 22667
 ST21 said:
NOBODY CAN HIT AN OPEN JUMP SHOT. how is wall supposed to make his teamates better at that? it's not like he's ballhogging and not finding guys. its just not a single starter on this team shoots over 40% besides mcgee

wall would be averaging 9 a.ssists mnimum on any other team. His jumpshot is still a work in progress but it's still better than last years and he is a lot more aggressive this year too which i like but he just needs to finish with more consistency and watch turnovers.
nick young can shoot the lights out the gym, and so can rashard. maybe homie just aint getting his players warmed up and going at the beginning of the games, or maybe hes not getting them the ball where they like it
 6 years ago '07        #228
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 TriniSoldier said:
nick young can shoot the lights out the gym, and so can rashard. maybe homie just aint getting his players warmed up and going at the beginning of the games, or maybe hes not getting them the ball where they like it
fu*k no, Rashard absolutely cant shoot lights out. Dude is trash ever since they caught him juicing, his fg% in Orlando was terrible too.

Looking back, I cant believe Hold That said Rose would take this squad to the playoffs
 6 years ago '07        #229
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
dawg rashard cannot shoot anymore, like at all. he's shooting 36% this year. last year he shot 43% which is still bad but at least he validated getting some minutes. the way he is shooting this year he isn't even worthy of playing. singleton is about to take his spot any game now.
 6 years ago '07        #230
space
space
 ttime236 said:
fu*k no, Rashard absolutely cant shoot lights out. Dude is trash ever since they caught him juicing, his fg% in Orlando was terrible too.

Looking back, I cant believe Hold That said Rose would take this squad to the playoffs
^^^ this

look at rashards fg% from 08-09 to now

dude fell completely the fu*k off to the point he isn't even worth getting minutes imo. he contributes absolutely nothing.
 6 years ago '05        #231
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
I also agree.
 01-09-2012, 08:32 PM         #232
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yep. John Wall is > Rose obviously...

6 years ago '07        #233
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4847 4847
 Liquid-Science said:
John Wall does nothing to make players better and he's not even that good his damn self
he does everything to make players betta that a pg can.guys just cant hit shots and they all wanna just launch jumpers.wall is tha only 1 that really attacks tha rack
 6 years ago '07        #234
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
even when rashard was good he wasnt lights out,and no,nick young isnt lights out.dude is just an iso player like a poor,poor mans jamal crawford
 6 years ago '07        #235
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 PEK said:
You such a damn hypocrite. When u sh*t on Rose u say Rose is suppose to meke players better and get them lay ups, but u make excuses for Wall. GTFOH
their is a big difference from passin to boozer,and joakim noah,than it is mcghee and blatche
 6 years ago '07        #236
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,243 | Props total: 20088 20088
I like Wall, think he will be real good, he just doesn't have much around him.

But I don't think he will be better than the Point God

(yes im bias)
 6 years ago '06        #237
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 237 237
Won't be better than Rose. Plain and simple. Big difference between looking good in those lockout games where nobody cared about any kind of defense and actually have to play an NBA game. I am surprised he hasn't improved his shooting going into his 2nd year though.
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago