NBA Rockets trying to bum rush Clippers locker room
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
79 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
102 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #181
st21 1257 heat pts1257 OP
space
space
$56,199 | Props total: 45275 45275
 PEK said:
I love how every PG in the league gets compared to Rose. Rose is the measuring stick and yall cant have a PG convo with out his name coming up. That just shows who the best PG is.
this is rose last year of being the measuring stick. from now on it's wall. seeing as wall is the more complete and pure pg.

rose might be a measuring stick for sg's after next season though.
 6 years ago '07        #182
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,897 | Props total: 4909 4909
 PEK said:
I love how every PG in the league gets compared to Rose. Rose is the measuring stick and yall cant have a PG convo with out his name coming up. That just shows who the best PG is.
thats usually cause u or hold that comes runnin to tha rescue
 6 years ago '07        #183
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 469 469
 r.burgundy said:
chi doesnt hav alot of size,taj and booze are 6'8 and noah 6'11,and deng 6'7
and they still lost to tha heat which is y i dont think they had enough size to deal wit dallas in a post season,or enough defense in tha backcourt to deal wit barea,kidd,terry
Your forgetting about Asik and kurt thomas and all the Mavs have is Dirk Haywood and Chandler which is not much as far as downlow presence Bulls bigs>>>>>>Mavs Bigs

The reason we lost to the heat had nothing to do with our Bigs they actually held their own against the Heat and if The Bulls shut down D wade for a entire series im sure they can shut down one trick ponies like kidd terry and barea

Another i dont get is how everybody act like we got dominated by the Heat every game coulda went either way and the Bulls choked away 4th quarter leads in game 4 or 5
 6 years ago '07        #184
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,897 | Props total: 4909 4909
 Tmac225 said:
Your forgetting about Asik and kurt thomas and all the Mavs have is Dirk Haywood and Chandler which is not much as far as downlow presence Bulls bigs>>>>>>Mavs Bigs

The reason we lost to the heat had nothing to do with our Bigs they actually held their own against the Heat and if The Bulls shut down D wade for a entire series im sure they can shut down one trick ponies like kidd terry and barea

Another i dont get is how everybody act like we got dominated by the Heat every game coulda went either way and the Bulls choked away 4th quarter leads in game 4 or 5
asik hardly played for some reason,and kurt thomas is only 6'8
and dirk alone trumps anything in chi's frontcourt,not to mention haywood,and chandler who are defensive minded like noah.dallas front line is huge

tha reason yall lost to tha heat is cause rose doesnt pass.1 guy is not gonna get it done against good teams in tha playoffs
 6 years ago '04        #185
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,236 | Props total: 3395 3395
 Hold That said:
Athletic? No. There's no PG who can take contact twist and contort in weird ways just to finish a layup, and as far as hops... Only Westbrook can rival Rose in that department.. The only thing Wall has on Rose is straight line speed, and long arms. When it comes to short burst in the half court when you don't have a running start, and weaving in between and out of traffic through the half cour when the defense is already set, Rose and Westbrook >>
D. Rose layup package is the best I've seen in my lifetime.
 6 years ago '04        #186
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,236 | Props total: 3395 3395
 lifesabeach said:
So Lebron is a pariah now after that fourth quarter collapse versus the Mavs, but no one says sh*t about Rose not showing up that entire series against the Heat.

Rose has zero leadership skills. Kyle Korver probably makes him get his Gatorade.
minus D. Rose the Bulls are NOT a playoff team and would be completely a.ss, hence the MVP award.

LeBron failed with D. Wade giving him 25 plus PPG.... And Bosh playing good.

Two entirely different stories playa, but nice try though.
 6 years ago '06        #187
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,365 | Props total: 1188 1188
 WiLL i AM said:
this n*gga holdthat went to type essays to try and defend his love

breathe n*gga breathe; dont forget to share his d!ck with chicity

14 - 10 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 58% 90 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 5-2, Rank #152 | Aug 10: 65-31, Rank #103 | Aug 09: 24-11, Rank #102 | Aug 08: 5-0, Rank #370 *
 6 years ago '08        #188
JCyclops 12 heat pts12
space
space
$8,353 | Props total: 3177 3177

[pic - click to view]

Westbrook somewhere like
 6 years ago '04        #189
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
I trolled some bulls fans on twitter with this article...hilarity ensued

if Durant and Wall played for the Wizards together, I'd buy season tickets
 6 years ago '07        #190
space
space
i like the idea of wall and griffin better.

btw dope wall mix at impact league

shouts to the homies at realgm jwall thread.

Last edited by st21; 10-26-2011 at 09:25 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #191
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6414 6414
11 pages?

Bulls fans got mad
 10-26-2011, 09:30 PM         #192
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #193
space
space
 StylinOnYou said:
11 pages?

Bulls fans got mad
they can't handle the fact that j wall got next. anyone with potential to be better their pg has them terrified.

that's why the stole the point god name from junior and ran with it.

Wall will be better than the bulls pg. has all the tools , it's only a matter of time.
 10-26-2011, 09:38 PM         #194
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Rose w/ Durant would have smashed Dallas.. Rose knows when to defer and when to take over... It's the fact he has nobody to defer too that can take over a game for an extended period of time.. Who is he going to pass too? Luol Deng? Yea he's good but even before Rose can you point to a game where Deng took over and carried the Bulls? I can't... Same with Boozer in the playoffs.. One reason why the Jazz and mixed feelings about letting him go.. Yeah he's 20/10 but when the playoffs hit, he struggles against size, and often dissapears in big moments.. Lets not even mention Noah who's offensive game is far from developed, and after that there's C.J Watson and a situational scorer in Korver(who can easily be stopped if you stuck to him and not let him out your site, he only k!lls you when the defense sags off him).

James Harden would be our second best perimeter threat on this team easily, he's coming off the bench for OKC, and is their 3rd best perimeter threat.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #195
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6414 6414
 youknowmystelo said:

[pic - click to view]

it's even funnier cause it's Jordan
 6 years ago '07        #196
space
space

VS

wall >>>>>> rose
 6 years ago '05        #197
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,825 | Props total: 12826 12826
The fact that Wall looks up to Rose makes all that null and void.. You wont find a quote saying that Rose looks up to anyone in this league.. Hell he already feels he will be better than everyone..

Rose was blessed by Kobe da GOD and MJ the GOAT.. Aint nobody give a damn if a random BX clown aint messing with Rose.. this board been wrong about the POINT GOD since day 1.

Last edited by Hold That; 11-04-2011 at 08:48 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #198
space
space
 Hold That said:
The fact that Wall looks up to Rose makes all that null and void.. You wont find a quote saying that Rose looks up to anyone in this league.. Hell he already feels he will be better than everyone..

Rose was blessed by Kobe da GOD and MJ the GOAT.. Aint nobody give a damn if a random BX clown aint messing with Rose.. this board been wrong about the POINT GOD since day 1.
umm he was only blessed by mj cuz he plays for the bulls. wall was blessed by kobe too (pic taken after game)

wall doesn't look up to anyone either. he is just a student of the game. he admits to studying game tape of rose, westbrook, dwill,cp3 and the celtics point guard.
 6 years ago '05        #199
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,825 | Props total: 12826 12826
 ST21 said:
umm he was only blessed by mj cuz he plays for the bulls. wall was blessed by kobe too (pic taken after game)

wall doesn't look up to anyone either. he is just a student of the game. he admits to studying game tape of rose, westbrook, dwill,cp3 and the celtics point guard.
“My goal is to get to his level and get better,’’ Wall said in an interview with HoopsHype about wanting to improve his game similar to the way Rose has. “It took time for him to progress. That’s something I’m trying to do.

“I know a lot of teams are giving (open shots) to me. In some games, I’m hot and I’m making it. In some games, I make one out of four. But I think if I’m making it more consistently, it’s going to be tougher for guys to guard me. That’s something Derrick really did, and now it’s tougher for teams to stop him.’’

the one thing I can't figure out is that you have absolutely no ammo to back up a Wall or Rose debate.. At the end of the day, Wall still hasn't sniffed a playoff berth, never won ROY, wasn't even leading scorer on his team.. You need to relax until Wall comes back with either 1 of the following..

1. A Playoff Berth
2. All-Star appearence
3. .500 season
4. if the above is too much is 30wins too much to ask for?
5. Atleast shoot more than 40% for a year..

I can keep going on and on, Wall aint done sh*t but look good in some pick up games this summer.. He's a nice kid, but lets slow down before you start talking about POINT GOD. Hell Wall didn't even accomplish what Rose did in college.

But I can't blame you, we are in an era where people are prematurely crowned the next best thing before they even do sh*t or prove they are worthy..

Last edited by Hold That; 11-04-2011 at 10:25 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #200
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,689 | Props total: 6824 6824
Damn the Nba needs lockout end this year, I would love to see if Wall improved.

Wall vs Rose Stans ftw.
Home      

most viewed right now
Man Calls up DJ Akademiks to tell him how Tekashi 69 PIPED down his girl, then..
103 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Real Or Fake? Shorty Workin With Some Booty Meat Tho!
16 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GOOD LAWD!!! Look At The THICKNESS!!! (BX Detectives NEEDED)
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DBS Power Rank: True Golden Frieza, Merged Zamasu, Legendary SS Kefla &..
36 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside I Bought a Lamborghini from a Prostitute
21 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside Son, a nigga from Oakland bout to put the whole Comic book world on not..
110 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. Is Not Impressed With These Lines From 2Pac And Iggy Azalea | Rate..
126 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Foreign Exchange 🇷🇺 Anastasiya
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy