most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,327 | Props total: 515 515
 Sac-Town said:

no they don't.
yes they do bi*ch plus they were at 57% before this and are willing to go to 53%. all the owners wanna do is get them at 50 so later they can say 40
 6 years ago '11        #82
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
I would be so fu*kin happy to make the league minimum to play fu*kin basketball as my job god damn that would be the illest job ever and these pricks want MORE money?? gtfo
 6 years ago '11        #83
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 jumpman2304 said:
THEY ARE ALL fu*kING RICH GREEDY fu*kING PRICKS.

EVERY PLAYER, OWNER WHATEVER. COMPLAINING ABOUT MONEY, TRY WORKING fu*kIN 6 DAYS A WEEK 8-10 HRS A DAY...

its just sickening. "oh were getting screwed out of this and that" come fu*king back to reality. cant stand this sh*t. their worse than the NFL.
exactly, and being broke with mad bills most of the time, get a fu*kin clue you get paid GUAP to play fu*kin basketball, which I play for fun in my free time.
 6 years ago '04        #84
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,327 | Props total: 515 515
 palogee said:
Well..The players may lose here and there... But these owners have tax dollars wrapped up in these stadiums. People outside of the players are going to lose money. In the end, the owners will lose heavily.

If no one is sitting in the seats, buying concessions, and all that other over priced sh*t at them stadiums, revenue is lost.

You expect players to play for free in high school and college, and then make them play for peanuts while you own the plantation in the pros??? I hope these players grow some balls and stick it out. Fans need the players, not the owners.
thats not the players fault there stadium sucks. look its all about money and if im a player in the league you better than anybody these owners just want more money. the league has been going on all this time and now there losing money. no there losing money because there giving ok players big a.ss contracts they cant live up to. plus b ball is at its best since the jordan days so nobody should be losing money if they make better decision on recruiting talent and managing there money. there isnt even enough superstars in league rite now for everyone to make what miami, lakers, knicks, and so on to make what they make plus these stars been on lame teams there whole career and in one year decide to move to winning teams with other great players and everyones broke. man gtfo here with that
 10-21-2011, 10:08 AM         #85
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
plus playing is what opens them up to endorsement deals. they are lucky their job has the perks of being able to make millions on the side.

do the players not realize how fu*king replaceable they are. you cant easily replace owners. its not as if those nba players could manage that sh*t, or at least a great percentage of them would be clueless. think about it, every couple decades every player name in the fu*king nba has changed. if they make it where running a team, owning a team whatever, isnt profitable enough for the hassle then the nba wont exist and all future salaries are gone for players who arent even born yet. owners cut their loses they still rich.

what do the college players think about this i wonder. especially the ones who were about to make it. they went from being rich to falling back on the idk 50k salary the job they went to school for pays. bet they dont give a fu*k about a few percentage points.

anyway if they picked up replacements im sure they could make a business plan for 5-10 years. how many fu*king people in the nba wont even be playing by then anyway. it would just go back to normal. and all these fu*ks would be blackballed.

Last edited by Ni2; 10-21-2011 at 10:13 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #86
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 443 443
 carltouss619 said:
so your saying these Black boys should be thankful fo white massassh

anyway why are people comparing their job (where they are replaceable at the drop of a dime) to jobs where only a select few can do. I just don't understand this.
The NBA is all black guys now?

I never seem to get an answer to this but if there is no NBA what do these players do for a living? Go over to Europe? we already know that there are not enough jobs over there with the quota. Maybe they can start the own business with their degrees that probably 90% don't have.
 10-21-2011, 10:21 AM         #87
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VinceTran said:
They lose money when there is a nba season idiot, it makes no difference to the owners. Its funny everyone has logos of their favorite teams here, not players. Without the nba, there would be no lebron or kobe

Drop the science on how they lose money bro. I know its gonna be copy and paste from some other site or interview. You speak like you're at the negotiating table signing paperwork

And if you haven't noticed, soccer is internationally the biggest sport. Notice its not our favorite sport. Better get your head out of the 80's. The world stage is a reality. These guys will start taking their talent somewhere else.

You act like the NBA is some god like entity that breaths life into the world of basketball and nothing else will replace it. It was Jordan Not the owners of the bulls. It's Kobe not the owner of the lakers... It's Tim Duncan not the spurs owners. The players are what people want to see. And as long as true basketball lovers get their basketball fix, it will just evolve.
Fact is, if there is a beast of basketball talent somewhere, someone is going to demand it be broadcasted. Players are gonna have to humble themselves.

We want to see LeBron, Wade, Bosh, Kobe, Paul, Rose, Anthony and the rest of them on the court. NOBODY GIVES A fu*k ABOUT MARK CUBAN OR WHOEVER ELSE! Not all NBA players left college early. A lot have degrees and ways to make money elsewhere. Everybody isn't getting 2+ million a year.
 6 years ago '04        #88
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
 Cambury said:
do yall realize a player can move 1.5 million jerseys and the NBA writes them a check for 150,000. I know I don't have to tell yall how much official jerseys cost. Do you math though.
thats what your contract and agent and negotiations are for you negotiate that sh*t into your contract that you get a bigger percentage.

by not accepting the deal the players fu*ked themselves why would any owner in their right mind give up anything more?? the deal wont get anybetter it will only get worse.

all the stars going on this "World Tour" (greed) are the people who stopped the deal from getting done its basically like the government and rich folks preventing sh*t for the common man in america
 6 years ago '11        #89
RedRosary 45 heat pts45
space
space
$782 | Props total: 228 228
I would go play for free.

the average NBA players career is 6 seasons.

so they are losing 1/6th of their career by doing this, all that money in the end, they might as well just play.

and LOL at the idea of the players starting their own league, they wouldn't be able to find arenas.
 6 years ago '05        #90
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
u ppl are idiots dont wanna the players to get a fair deal when they are the whole reason u fu*king watch sports. but u want owners to get richer and richer and spend that sh*t on nothing that improves the game. damn do u guys jealousy for players make u that fu*king blind damn
 6 years ago '11        #91
RedRosary 45 heat pts45
space
space
$782 | Props total: 228 228
 palogee said:
Drop the science on how they lose money bro. I know its gonna be copy and paste from some other site or interview. You speak like you're at the negotiating table signing paperwork

And if you haven't noticed, soccer is internationally the biggest sport. Notice its not our favorite sport. Better get your head out of the 80's. The world stage is a reality. These guys will start taking their talent somewhere else.

You act like the NBA is some god like entity that breaths life into the world of basketball and nothing else will replace it. It was Jordan Not the owners of the bulls. It's Kobe not the owner of the lakers... It's Tim Duncan not the spurs owners. The players are what people want to see. And as long as true basketball lovers get their basketball fix, it will just evolve.
Fact is, if there is a beast of basketball talent somewhere, someone is going to demand it be broadcasted. Players are gonna have to humble themselves.

We want to see LeBron, Wade, Bosh, Kobe, Paul, Rose, Anthony and the rest of them on the court. NOBODY GIVES A fu*k ABOUT MARK CUBAN OR WHOEVER ELSE! Not all NBA players left college early. A lot have degrees and ways to make money elsewhere. Everybody isn't getting 2+ million a year.
they would lose money cause who is going to pay brian cardinal to play? yeah the super stars can go elsewhere, but not the others.

and you are right is the players not the owners, but the owners have the contracts with the arena's, which they get usually at sweetheart deals cause the cities want the travelers, etc.

so they wouldn't be able to get a league without the owners.

also as I stated the average time of an NBA career, is 6 years, so without payment for a whole year, just do the percentage of what you they would lose at 1/6th their career.
 6 years ago '05        #92
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
stop comparing what u do to what these players do fu*king sick of u idiots talking about your 9-5 to the nba sh*t not even close. any of us can be replace. U cant replace the value of a Kobe or wade lbj KD cpt melo. what that does for a team tv value watch value overall status . and then u fools have the nerve to be pro owner ppl who really dont give a fu*k bout fans smh
 10-21-2011, 10:33 AM         #93
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
u ppl are idiots dont wanna the players to get a fair deal when they are the whole reason u fu*king watch sports. but u want owners to get richer and richer and spend that sh*t on nothing that improves the game. damn do u guys jealousy for players make u that fu*king blind damn
the reason i watch sports is for the player sure but the reason im able to watch sports is because the owner. the reason i side with the owner is because of how many people they employee. those owners have opened up jobs for people who arent affiliated or employed by them like sports writers. the worst part is those names change all the time. most of the players wont be around in 5 years yet all those jobs should be. fu*king mascots cheerleaders janitors concession sales ticket sales security sh*t is like endless man. the owner gives back more to society then any player ever will with their money.
 10-21-2011, 10:37 AM         #94
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
stop comparing what u do to what these players do fu*king sick of u idiots talking about your 9-5 to the nba sh*t not even close. any of us can be replace. U cant replace the value of a Kobe or wade lbj KD cpt melo. what that does for a team tv value watch value overall status . and then u fools have the nerve to be pro owner ppl who really dont give a fu*k bout fans smh
i believe they can be replaced. like whats the nba, top quarter percent of the best players. fu*k it open it up to a whole top 1% of players. oh man we'll really suffer watching them i bet.
 6 years ago '06        #95
1OverJordan24 131 heat pts131
space
space
$3,959 | Props total: 1091 1091
players should play for $500,000 for 4 years the max

3 - 2 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 60% 151 (+10) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 4-0, Rank #161 | Aug 15: 32-19, Rank #124 | Aug 14: 101-70, Rank #82 | Aug 13: 256-138, Rank #15 | Aug 12: 5-1, Rank #196 | Aug 10: 9-5, Rank #260 | Aug 08: 1-0, Rank #1023 *
 6 years ago '07        #96
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
Its some Jews, some racists, some haters and some gays in this thread. I'm not bashing just performing a census.

In closing I would like to say fu*k the owners they didn't invent basketball all they do is invest money, there are not owed a profit. The players must live and maintain a certain lifestyle because their lives are affected so they deserve every penny they get. Kids tuition, houses, relatives houses, cars all that has to be accounted for. just because they play a kids game doesn't mean they should earn "boy" wages, the amount of dedication you you must have to perform every night is something you can't put a price on. Owners need to do what good investors do and that is take their share and walk if they aren't making enough because I'm sure someone would be glad to take their place.
 6 years ago '06        #97
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
still dont get why fans will blame players for this. clearly the owners are not been fair and are been jerks cause they can really do this and no one can stop them cause there the owners.

ppl compare there money to players so that why they always think players are over paid . but never seem to compare the owners to them the real crooks

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #98
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
still dont get why fans will blame players for this. clearly the owners are not been fair and are been jerks cause they can really do this and no one can stop them cause there the owners.

ppl compare there money to players so that why they always think players are over paid . but never seem to compare the owners to them the real crooks
Yeah its sheep everywhere and i agree with u. The players even purposed a % based deal that if the revenue stream could swing from 50% to 53% which mean both could be happy but they said no.
 6 years ago '04        #99
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,397 | Props total: 11772 11772
owners really lose they still have to pay for stadium up keep for nothing and there stock goes down
 6 years ago '05        #100
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
 Cambury said:
Its some Jews, some racists, some haters and some gays in this thread. I'm not bashing just performing a census.

In closing I would like to say fu*k the owners they didn't invent basketball all they do is invest money, there are not owed a profit. The players must live and maintain a certain lifestyle because their lives are affected so they deserve every penny they get. Kids tuition, houses, relatives houses, cars all that has to be accounted for. just because they play a kids game doesn't mean they should earn "boy" wages, the amount of dedication you you must have to perform every night is something you can't put a price on. Owners need to do what good investors do and that is take their share and walk if they aren't making enough because I'm sure someone would be glad to take their place.
Bx can't be this dumb...wtf logic are you dudes using?So by your own convoluted logic the owners of Microsoft,Apple,Exxon or any other major corporation should walk away with their share if their employees are unhappy with their wages as opposed to the owners? y'all need to log the f*ck and stop being cheerleaders and groupies for ballplayers..Y'all treat them like idols.They play a F*CKING GAME for crying out loud.Aint no one trying to compare our lives to them either cause no person on here would willingly walk away from millions cause it wasn't enough millions....f*cking stans...get a clue...Do you know the start up capital the owners needed to start up this league? They created it.If Kobe has such a problem with it go to Europe.Bet money those European league players break towards the NBA...

Last edited by GROUCHCARTEL; 10-21-2011 at 11:13 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy