Owners Told Players: "Take It Or Leave It"

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
saplaya 
space
space
$371 | Props total: 8 8
players dont deserve majority money, thats like saying all us people who work for a company deserve more money then the owners!! we do the hard work and they get the money, its how businesses work stop your bi*ching!!! players need to just take their millions they will get anyway and just play, suppose to be there cause they love playing the sport but no its all about the money to them!!! players need to understand they working for a boss and just play!!
 6 years ago '05        #42
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
50/50 is right to me
 6 years ago '07        #43
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 FappingFapstar said:
the owners created an organization for ppl to prosper, to get out the hood, to live a good life

players got spoiled....they get a lot of perks within the job

when the GOAT jordan played he didnt make jack sh*t until his last 2-3 yrs

no1 complained

most nba players r fuking millionaires MILLIONS of dollars
so your saying these Black boys should be thankful fo white massassh

anyway why are people comparing their job (where they are replaceable at the drop of a dime) to jobs where only a select few can do. I just don't understand this.
 6 years ago '07        #44
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 saplaya said:
players dont deserve majority money, thats like saying all us people who work for a company deserve more money then the owners!! players need to just take their millions they will get anyway and just play, suppose to be there cause they love playing the sport but no its all about the money to them!!! players need to understand they working for a boss and just play!!
once again no it's not. tell me what the fu*k you do , that no one else can do or only a select few can do?
 6 years ago '06        #45
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
i dunno why these fu*ktard players think they are entitled to certain sh*t??

n*gga its a privilege to play in the nba

spoiled a.ss fu*ksss

ruining this sh*t for us

14 - 10 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 58% 84 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 5-2, Rank #152 | Aug 10: 65-31, Rank #103 | Aug 09: 24-11, Rank #102 | Aug 08: 5-0, Rank #370 *
 6 years ago '06        #46
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
 Hovi Bryant said:
They do.
they dont this sh*t is starting to p!ss me off

n*ggas never heard of compromise

14 - 10 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 58% 84 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 5-2, Rank #152 | Aug 10: 65-31, Rank #103 | Aug 09: 24-11, Rank #102 | Aug 08: 5-0, Rank #370 *
 6 years ago '05        #47
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 carltouss619 said:
anyway why are people comparing their job (where they are replaceable at the drop of a dime) to jobs where only a select few can do. I just don't understand this.
probably 75% of NBA players are replaceable and 25% that are not

but the 75% are the ones that don't give a sh*t about BRI and just want to play basketball and get a paycheck for the short time that they are even in the NBA
 10-21-2011, 06:20 AM         #48
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 servesurite said:
i dunno why these fu*ktard players think they are entitled to certain sh*t??

n*gga its a privilege to play in the nba

spoiled a.ss fu*ksss

ruining this sh*t for us
it's a privilege to watch them play if they take a bad deal, the owners just gonna abuse the next generation in the next deal. taking a stand
 6 years ago '04        #49
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 701 701
 Sac-Town said:
probably 75% of NBA players are replaceable and 25% that are not

but the 75% are the ones that don't give a sh*t about BRI and just want to play basketball and get a paycheck for the short time that they are even in the NBA
good point......

also the economy has changed since the last cba.....the last deal was signed off the sweat of jordan and the league being at an all time high.....things have changed....mill,charlotee,sac,gs, have you seen attendance records, owners want a hard cap to keep it fair like in the nfl and have competitive balance...if players want to link up thats cool but they all shouldnt get max deals....they have GARUNTEED contracts, alot of them n*ggaz should not have one imagine where teams would be if they could cut the eddy currys of the world for not living up to their contracts.......no one cares about the fans if they did they would have gotten this sh*t done a long time ago....they players lose the most, the owners for the most part are paid, if the neba loses a whole season there will most likely be contraction, then what? the owners will not up the cap to make room for the displaced players....im on no ones side...i just want to see nba basketball, and want to see christmas games for fu*ks sake

334 - 152 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 68% 15 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 249-149, Rank #16 | Aug 16: 413-226, Rank #29 | Aug 15: 457-256, Rank #36 | Aug 14: 230-180, Rank #58 | Aug 13: 177-120, Rank #38 | Aug 12: 243-147, Rank #26 | Aug 11: 134-101, Rank #78 | Aug 10: 30-29, Rank #471 | Aug 09: 95-64, Rank #63 | Aug 08: 97-75, Rank #169 *
 6 years ago '04        #50
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,634 | Props total: 3163 3163
So just so everyone realised how stupid they sound unless you were the creator of the company you don't deserve sh*t but your sal and any use of your likeness the bussiness collects on everything else as part of daily operations you can't pay people with no income if I'm paying everyone but only breaking even eventually breaking even breaks completely thus the reason you still have outdated stadium that need major fixing help msg is one of the oldest sports arenas but could get updates until 2011 the last time was in the 80 if you have never taking a bus class stop you sound like ESPN informed you
 6 years ago '04        #51
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
at ya'll making slavery references. If it's such a terrible thing to play for "white massa", why in the hell don't these cats start their own league? That's whats wrong with our generation, we think that we deserve more than we actually do. Stop comparing the NBA to slavery, it just makes us look like idiots

Ya'll thinking like little kids man . If the players hold the power that ya'll think they hold, then they'd say fu*k the NBA and make their own league but they CAN'T. As much as you hate White Massa, you need his a.ss to make your bread, you need his a.ss to sell your shoes, you need his a.ss to pack a 50k stadium full of HIS friends. So you need to either work with him or find something else to do if you feel so disrespected. The players need to actually NEGOTIATE and not try and strong arm their relevance. They don't realize that at the end of the day, the owners can ALWAYS find players to replace them but there is only 1 place for the players to make this type of money and thats in Massas League.

If the players think like any of you think then the NBA deserves to be canceled, so tired of you kids comparing this to slavery and jim crowe days, it's insulting.
 6 years ago '05        #52
Iceman01 
space
space
$549 | Props total: 0 0
to me its like working for a boss that says for every big deal you get your check plus 10% of profits for each client, than when you start bringing in a lot of clients, and they have a steady flow of money, say well the new deal is now 4%, so now your bonus check aren't what they were, and if your a veteran hey your probably well off, and the avg. worker wouldn't care. The one who does is the overachieving employee, avg. workers like hell hes good he is getting 40,000 each bonus why is he complaining, its the principle, the only good i can see out of this, is now maybe parents will persuade the kids to try more math and science related careers instead of trying to raise the next Kobe or LeBron
 6 years ago '07        #53
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
No hard cap is wack as fu*k.

Hope there is no NBA season altogether.
 6 years ago '07        #54
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Sac-Town said:
i think conceding 75k is better then having the union hold out all year and losing 350k
you don't care if the players lose this years salary so why even bring that up, you just a sucka that wants to watch n*ggas run up and down the court

Players been preparing for this for years, the 1st and 2nd year guys are the ones I worry about becuz they haven't made enough to set aside for a 1 year or 2 year layoff
 6 years ago '05        #55
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Cambury said:
you don't care if the players lose this years salary so why even bring that up, you just a sucka that wants to watch n*ggas run up and down the court

BlaKc said:
i think you just care more about having a basketball game to watch then about people getting their rightful earnings
 Sac-Town said:
getting their rightful earnings?

you know who i want to get their rightful earnings? the people that work at and around the arenas, the people that actually live paycheck to paycheck and will have a very hard year if the NBA has no season, fu*k they players fu*k the owners too this amount that they're bickering about is so miniscule

Cambury said:
Players been preparing for this for years, the 1st and 2nd year guys are the ones I worry about becuz they haven't made enough to set aside for a 1 year or 2 year layoff
yea maybe the players makin 5+ mil a year are good but what about the players that have been in the league more the 1 or 2 years an only make a few 100k ? you think they've been saving just in case the lockout happens? gtfoh
 6 years ago '05        #56
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Dat_BK_Nicca said:
without the players there is no nba
Without the warehouse workers in Dunder-Mifflin, nothing gets shipped, who makes more though, them or Micheal Scott?

STFU and do your job, you make more money than pretty much everybody you grew up with added together, to play a game, now go do it...
 6 years ago '07        #57
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
do yall realize a player can move 1.5 million jerseys and the NBA writes them a check for 150,000. I know I don't have to tell yall how much official jerseys cost. Do you math though.
 6 years ago '07        #58
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
Without the warehouse workers in Dunder-Mifflin, nothing gets shipped, who makes more though, them or Micheal Scott?

STFU and do your job, you make more money than pretty much everybody you grew up with added together, to play a game, now go do it...
You white or black? And have you ever played a sport?
 6 years ago '05        #59
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Cambury said:
do yall realize a player can move 1.5 million jerseys and the NBA writes them a check for 150,000. I know I don't have to tell yall how much official jerseys cost. Do you math though.
naw why don't do math you
 6 years ago '09        #60
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,084 | Props total: 1820 1820
 Dat_BK_Nicca said:
without the players there is no nba

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy