Owners Told Players: "Take It Or Leave It"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,733 | Props total: 6436 6436
 6 years ago '07        #22
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,372 | Props total: 13023 13023
Does the Employer Have to Bargain with the Union?
An employer is required to bargain in "good faith" with the certified labor organization representing the employees. Collective bargaining can be divided into three separate areas: the duty to meet and confer; the duty to bargain in good faith; and the duty to cover certain subjects. The employer is not required to agree to any particular contract provision, no matter how reasonable or fair it appears to the union. However, refusing to meet at reasonable times; refusing to discuss grievances; refusing to discuss wages, benefits, or other mandatory subjects of bargaining; "take it or leave it" bargaining; or attempts to make deals behind the backs of the negotiating committee would be unfair labor practices.
well then :hmm:
 6 years ago '05        #23
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 BlaKc said:
i think you just care more about having a basketball game to watch then about people getting their rightful earnings
getting their rightful earnings?

you know who i want to get their rightful earnings? the people that work at and around the arenas, the people that actually live paycheck to paycheck and will have a very hard year if the NBA has no season, fu*k they players fu*k the owners too this amount that they're bickering about is so miniscule
 6 years ago '09        #24
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211 OP
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
the owners created an organization for ppl to prosper, to get out the hood, to live a good life

players got spoiled....they get a lot of perks within the job

when the GOAT jordan played he didnt make jack sh*t until his last 2-3 yrs

no1 complained

most nba players r fuking millionaires MILLIONS of dollars
 6 years ago '11        #25
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,313 | Props total: 8431 8431
 Sac-Town said:
getting their rightful earnings?

you know who i want to get their rightful earnings? the people that work at and around the arenas, the people that actually live paycheck to paycheck and will have a very hard year if the NBA has no season, fu*k they players fu*k the owners too this amount that they're bickering about is so miniscule
No sh*t man, dudes like....

<-------- where the fu*k else he gonna find work at mang?

6 years ago '04        #26
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,973 | Props total: 4302 4302
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
its not what they deserve its what the owners gave them and now are trying to take back..if you made..lets say $350k a season ...and the owners said we want $75k of your salary back... but you still gotta play 82 games what would you say??
sh*t... At my old job they cut a lot of people's salaries 25%, so I don't feel bad for these players at all.
 6 years ago '11        #27
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,039 | Props total: 3160 3160
 JFamis said:
sh*t... At my old job they cut a lot of people's salaries 25%, so I don't feel bad for these players at all.
i dont feel sorry for none of them owners or players..but being a person that has to work every day i understand where the players are coming from because i wouldnt want my employer cutting my salary..no matter how much i make..sht get that real im looking for another job..we keep talking about how much the players make ..the owners are getting billions off these dudes..

not only tickets sales..high a.ss food and beer prices.. jersey sales..fan gear at the games..fkn owners is gettin money

Last edited by DRAGONFLY JONES; 10-20-2011 at 11:42 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #28
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
Nun but rich people f!ghtin for an extra dollar.
 6 years ago '07        #29
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1336 1336
rich bastards...
 6 years ago '04        #30
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,408 | Props total: 6375 6375
 FappingFapstar said:
CP3 Chris Paul
Sad day for basketball fans everywhere, "Take it or leave it" is what we heard from the owners so here we are...apologies to the fans!

bye bye nba
 6 years ago '09        #31
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,430 | Props total: 11256 11256
 FappingFapstar said:
the owners created an organization for ppl to prosper, to get out the hood, to live a good life

players got spoiled....they get a lot of perks within the job

when the GOAT jordan played he didnt make jack sh*t until his last 2-3 yrs

no1 complained

most nba players r fuking millionaires MILLIONS of dollars
this

the owners give the players a chance to play and get paid, seen on television

its the players responsibility to take their craft to the next level to continue to succeed

the choice is there's to make, train harder and become better

or take your money and chill out for the off season

i wonder what other talents the nba players have besides playin basketball???
 6 years ago '05        #32
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,701 | Props total: 6924 6924
lol damn i got season tix also
 6 years ago '05        #33
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,398 | Props total: 674 674
 Sac-Town said:

no they don't.
uh, yea they do... They are the ones that generate the basketball related revenue and they deserve more of it... You think the players see any of that money from the TV deals that the "big market" teams get? No they don't... The main problem is that the "big market" owners don't share the money from their TV deals with the smaller market teams.... Also, bad general managers misuse the money that they give to players that can't play out the lives of their contracts... TO counter that, the NBA needs non-guaranteed contracts with a mandatory guaranteed amount like the NFL... IMO
 6 years ago '05        #34
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
^sorry but the players DO NOT deserve the majority of the income that the NBA generates.
 6 years ago '04        #35
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
if you think players deserve the majority of the money then you don't understand how business works. The fact that the owners actually agreed to a 50/50 split is actually pretty remarkable. Players aren't negotiating at this point, they have no leverage and the owners know it.
 6 years ago '05        #36
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,102 | Props total: 3537 3537
Look @ the company men in here:rolleyes:. Oh show up for work on time a.ss n*ggas. Oh yes boss a.ss n*ggas. Oh yeah he did it turn n*ggas in a.ss n*ggas for yo boss a.ss n*ggas.....FOR THA COMPANY!!!!!!!

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 10-21-2011 at 05:13 AM..
 10-21-2011, 05:19 AM         #37
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Players don't deserve to be strong armed. They were willing to give up a whole lot more than the owners. And the 50-50 deal will give the owners majority of the money. He'll 53-47 would still mean the owners make billions more than the players. Owners made a sh*tty deal last time and now they are trying to make the players make up for it with a sh*tty deal from them. How would you n*ggas like it if boss man just told you "hey man take 8% less money or get the fu*k" sh*t ain't right. They not tryna negotiate a deal like businessmen they are trying to flat out get their way. sh*t is fu*ked up.
 10-21-2011, 05:26 AM         #38
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's principals for the players. What's gonna stop them from taking another 8% next time, and another 8% the time after that than another 8% because hey it beats nothing. Keep up with that mind frame and it will be nothing in the long run. I know for a fact if I could strong arm my way into extra money without my employees putting up a f!ght I'd just keep on taking more and more of their money why not they don't care I don't care.
 6 years ago '05        #39
saplaya 
space
space
$371 | Props total: 8 8
players dont deserve majority money, thats like saying all us people who work for a company deserve more money then the owners!! players need to just take their millions they will get anyway and just play, suppose to be there cause they love playing the sport but no its all about the money to them!!! players need to understand they working for a boss and just play!!
 6 years ago '05        #40
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
50/50 is right to me
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy