Who Is The Best RB Drafted in 2008?

most viewed right now
 85
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 73
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 73
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 55
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who you got?
Darren McFadden 44 19.73%
Jonathan Stewart 0 0%
Felix Jones 0 0%
Rashard Mendenhall 8 3.59%
Chris Johnson 29 13.00%
Matt Forte 37 16.59%
Ray Rice 83 37.22%
Jamaal Charles 20 8.97%
Peyton Hillis 2 0.90%
Voters: 223. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 MY_name said:
Ray Rice had the most total yards the last 2 years in a row.. nobody else is even close so I don't really see how this is a contest


He has half the touches and more fumbles than Ray too
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '07        #102
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15016 15016
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Just had to bump this again.. This thread seperates people who watch football games and people who watch highlights ahhahaha Hey, he was leading the league in rushing the first few games of the season... But ummm, where did he finish?
and how does that prove what you said you fu*kin clown?

more like, this seperates us (the ones who watch games) compared to fu*kboys like you that only look at stats on espn and nfl.com

eat a d!ck and choke on that ho
 6 years ago '11        #103
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
avatar space
space
$32,935 | Props total: 8785 8785
 Kaliz ChamP said:
wow, just looked at the votes on here hahaahah talking about being in the moment.
Why I don't recall threads talking about DMAC like this last year, the year before or the year before?
McFadden career totals 2,623 yards
That ranks him ahead of


Felix Jones and Hillis hahahahaha. Alright, I gotta move on because this thread is full of people who obviously know football better than me
I bet you also think Mark Sanchez and Josh Freeman are better than Matt Stafford
 6 years ago '08        #104
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,648 | Props total: 2166 2166
I'ma go with Rice cuz he's been the most consistent, but I cant act like CJ wasn't right there with AP for best back in the league just a year ago.

DMac is the most talented though
 6 years ago '07        #105
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15016 15016
 904Nole said:
I'ma go with Rice cuz he's been the most consistent, but I cant act like CJ wasn't right there with AP for best back in the league just a year ago.

DMac is the most talented though
thank you, that's what this chump Kali can't seem to comprehend
 02-03-2012, 05:58 PM         #106
Green Bay Nation 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mcfadden all day
 6 years ago '04        #107
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
 KeepinItTrill said:
and how does that prove what you said you fu*kin clown?

more like, this seperates us (the ones who watch games) compared to fu*kboys like you that only look at stats on espn and nfl.com

eat a d!ck and choke on that ho
Damn, these some tough words coming from you on the internet.. eat d!ck and choke? You really talk like that where you from? Nonetheless, this proved my point that ole boy can't be the best if he can't stay on the field. Lead the league in rushing the first three weeks all of a sudden he the best. Yeah, no point to be proved, y'all stans done proved it for me

 eliwood said:
I bet you also think Mark Sanchez and Josh Freeman are better than Matt Stafford
Ummm yeah... so what was the point of what you just posted? Real talk.
 6 years ago '12        #108
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
As far as best overall..consistency and versatility it's Rice, Johnson, and Forte.. Then McFadden


Last edited by DoMieD; 02-03-2012 at 06:03 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #109
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15016 15016
yea I do, you probably say hella and all other stupid a.ss words but wanna say something about that

most explosive back in the league EASILY, and if your stupid a.ss would watch him play when he's on the field then you'd know it too.

fu*k outta here with that stan sh*t, only people with no argument use that lame a.ss word.
 6 years ago '07        #110
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 TriniSoldier said:
Law Firm got less fumbles than all those scrubs



that's bound to happen when you carry the ball less
 6 years ago '11        #111
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
avatar space
space
$32,935 | Props total: 8785 8785
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Damn, these some tough words coming from you on the internet.. eat d!ck and choke? You really talk like that where you from? Nonetheless, this proved my point that ole boy can't be the best if he can't stay on the field. Lead the league in rushing the first three weeks all of a sudden he the best. Yeah, no point to be proved, y'all stans done proved it for me



Ummm yeah... so what was the point of what you just posted? Real talk.
Applying your logic elsewhere to provide perspective on how flawed your argument is.

So, who do you take? Stafford, Sanchez or Freeman? I mean LOOK AT THE STATS DOE, Stafford has finished out one season LOOK AT DOSE CAREER STATS of Freeman and Sanchez.
 6 years ago '12        #112
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 KeepinItTrill said:
yea I do, you probably say hella and all other stupid a.ss words but wanna say something about that

most explosive back in the league EASILY, and if your stupid a.ss would watch him play when he's on the field then you'd know it too.

fu*k outta here with that stan sh*t, only people with no argument use that lame a.ss word.


Oakland fans lost
 6 years ago '07        #113
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15016 15016
 DoMieD said:


Oakland fans lost


who's a better RB than him when he's actually on the field

if somebody would have said "has to have a full season under his belt" then yea, I obviously wouldn't say sh*t about DMC. Who's more explosive than him? sure as hell aint Ray Rice...

only acceptable name to put over him is Peterson, has nothing to do with me being a Raider fan. If I thought somebody was better I'd say so. I don't do that homer sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #114
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
 KeepinItTrill said:
yea I do, you probably say hella and all other stupid a.ss words but wanna say something about that

most explosive back in the league EASILY, and if your stupid a.ss would watch him play when he's on the field then you'd know it too.

fu*k outta here with that stan sh*t, only people with no argument use that lame a.ss word.
Bay area nigg.. can tell by the hellas now.. so I see why your stanning for DMAC so bad.. shame I tell you. Here is the funny thing about your logic. You say he is the most explosive RB on the field. But damn chief, he not on the field. Since 2008, he never on the field. You can be the baddest person in anytrhing but till your out there proving it on a consistent basis your just a flash in a pan

 eliwood said:
Applying your logic elsewhere to provide perspective on how flawed your argument is.

So, who do you take? Stafford, Sanchez or Freeman? I mean LOOK AT THE STATS DOE, Stafford has finished out one season LOOK AT DOSE CAREER STATS of Freeman and Sanchez.
Thats a tough one chief, both Sanchez and Freeman play on run first teams. Be it that Detorit had no running game this year, they rely heavy on the pass. By the way, one team does have CJ to throw the ball too. So I can't call that one. Sanchez has the defense and the running game and shows flashes but can stink it up too. Freeman, his team fell apart so can't judge that guy. Stafford stayed healthy and threw for 5gs.. I give you my answer next season chief

 KeepinItTrill said:


who's a better RB than him when he's actually on the field

if somebody would have said "has to have a full season under his belt" then yea, I obviously wouldn't say sh*t about DMC. Who's more explosive than him? sure as hell aint Ray Rice...

only acceptable name to put over him is Peterson, has nothing to do with me being a Raider fan. If I thought somebody was better I'd say so. I don't do that homer sh*t
More explosive that him. Hell CJ got him beat if your talking about out right being a burner. Plus every back on that list put in their time on the field. That 6 games a season sh*t don't fly.
 6 years ago '08        #115
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
You should make an 09 draft thread homie

Lesean mccoy or arian foster
 6 years ago '11        #116
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
avatar space
space
$32,935 | Props total: 8785 8785
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Thats a tough one chief, both Sanchez and Freeman play on run first teams. Be it that Detorit had no running game this year, they rely heavy on the pass. By the way, one team does have CJ to throw the ball too. So I can't call that one. Sanchez has the defense and the running game and shows flashes but can stink it up too. Freeman, his team fell apart so can't judge that guy. Stafford stayed healthy and threw for 5gs.. I give you my answer next season chief
That's what I'm trying to say here bro. You can't really give a definitive answer based off of prior stats.
 6 years ago '04        #117
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
 eliwood said:
That's what I'm trying to say here bro. You can't really give a definitive answer based off of prior stats.
We talking QB's chief. Regardless of what people say, Sanchez put his teams in two Championship games his first two years in the league. Stafford stay getting hurt and Freeman plays for Tampa.

Nonetheless, they all have done something in hte league. DMC not so much. When your the #1 pick, you can't be considered the best back when your only ahead of two RB's in rushing in your draft class(Feliz and Hillis).

Doesn't work that way chief. especially from a RB posistion when your graded on your rushing total at the end of the season.
 6 years ago '05        #118
dahabi 90 heat pts90 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
im sure those 9 people who voted mendenhall/hillis want their vote back
 6 years ago '04        #119
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,035 | Props total: 19620 19620
Ray Rizzy

id have said DMC if he wasn't always injured but yeah

Rice stays healthy, consistant, and a class act.

but damn Forte too... He was basically the Bears O.
 6 years ago '11        #120
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
avatar space
space
$32,935 | Props total: 8785 8785
 Kaliz ChamP said:
We talking QB's chief. Regardless of what people say, Sanchez put his teams in two Championship games his first two years in the league. Stafford stay getting hurt and Freeman plays for Tampa.

Nonetheless, they all have done something in hte league. DMC not so much. When your the #1 pick, you can't be considered the best back when your only ahead of two RB's in rushing in your draft class(Feliz and Hillis).

Doesn't work that way chief. especially from a RB posistion when your graded on your rushing total at the end of the season.
The ball is always in the quarterbacks hands. They are in complete control of the game, with audibles, read, check with mes, hot routes, and k!lls. A runningback conceivably gets 20 touches a game. A RB usually doesn't have the capacity to win you games.

Obviously he hasn't finished a season yet, but look at games as individual microcosms and you'll be hard pressed to find better displays than his games against the Broncos and Jags the season before this one.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 78
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 73
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
84 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
238 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy