Who Is The Best RB Drafted in 2008?

most viewed right now
 74
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
119 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who you got?
Darren McFadden 44 19.73%
Jonathan Stewart 0 0%
Felix Jones 0 0%
Rashard Mendenhall 8 3.59%
Chris Johnson 29 13.00%
Matt Forte 37 16.59%
Ray Rice 83 37.22%
Jamaal Charles 20 8.97%
Peyton Hillis 2 0.90%
Voters: 223. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,243 | Props total: 20088 20088
Forte


yes I'm stanning.
 6 years ago '07        #62
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Killamike79 said:
You make sound like thats a bad thing, rice still has to make the catch and make plays in the open field
Nah not even. I catch a ton of ravens games out here in dc and I know rice got niceass hands and thats even on receiver routes too. Just saying McFadden would be a bigtime receiving threat too if they went to him. Rice is the truth tho
 6 years ago '04        #63
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
wow, just looked at the votes on here hahaahah talking about being in the moment.
Why I don't recall threads talking about DMAC like this last year, the year before or the year before?
McFadden career totals 2,623 yards
That ranks him ahead of


















































































Felix Jones and Hillis hahahahaha. Alright, I gotta move on because this thread is full of people who obviously know football better than me
 6 years ago '07        #64
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 keithbm1111 said:
Law Firm
stop trolling
 10-21-2011, 10:46 AM         #65
Little Dice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dahabi said:
lol yea for real. probably shoulda left out jstew and felix but this site has some homers so you never kno
i dont know why but this post got me weak.


you right though...there may be some n*ggas who think felix>> rice, mcfadden, cj, forte, etc
 6 years ago '07        #66
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
If I'm goin homer, I'm at least picking Jamaal.
 6 years ago '08        #67
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1221 1221
i know mcfadden had what? 1 in a half good years?

menhendall and ray rice been consistent sense the start..but cj is falling off year by year
 6 years ago '04        #68
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
rice/forte/dmf/cj/charles/hillis/mendenhall/jones
 6 years ago '05        #69
trb_5 
space
avatar space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
 Kaliz ChamP said:
wow, just looked at the votes on here hahaahah talking about being in the moment.
Why I don't recall threads talking about DMAC like this last year, the year before or the year before?
McFadden career totals 2,623 yards
That ranks him ahead of

felix Jones and Hillis hahahahaha. Alright, I gotta move on because this thread is full of people who obviously know football better than me

maybe we just really do? he was time sharing with fargas and bush his rookie year also battling turf toe

he was injured his second year

last year he comes on avging 5 ypc and 1600 yards all purpose in 13 games...and now hes leading the league in rushing

so obviously you dont know what you are talking about

i dont give a fu*k what ppl did...i care about what they doing now...and so far...nobody is doing what DMAC does better...give me DMAC over CJ even with that 2000 yard season ANY fu*kING DAY OF THE WEEK

if DMAC almost got 400 carries like CJ hed have 2000 yards easy too
 6 years ago '04        #70
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
 trb_5 said:
maybe we just really do? he was time sharing with fargas and bush his rookie year also battling turf toe
Ray Rice shared with McGahee, J Stewart shared with D Will, J. Charles shared with Larry Johnson and Jones. CJ shared with Lendale. So that point is mute
he was injured his second year
Its football, injuries happen. You don't make the HOF because of what you could have been if it wasn't for injuries

last year he comes on avging 5 ypc and 1600 yards all purpose in 13 games...and now hes leading the league in rushing
Yeah, he outright k!lling the competition with rushing this season. He got a big 9 yard difference on Fred Jackson hahaha.

so obviously you dont know what you are talking about

i dont give a fu*k what ppl did...i care about what they doing now...and so far...nobody is doing what DMAC does better...give me DMAC over CJ even with that 2000 yard season ANY fu*kING DAY OF THE WEEK
Oh, so your one of them people. hahahaha So that means Wes Welker is the best WR in the league because he is leading right now. Alright I got you homie!

if DMAC almost got 400 carries like CJ hed have 2000 yards easy too
You said something about "Not being bias" but once again your dropping couldve wouldve out there. Till he does it, its all but talk. Football doens't work that way chief. You gotta prove it not talk about it
 6 years ago '05        #71
trb_5 
space
avatar space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
 Kaliz ChamP said:
You said something about "Not being bias" but once again your dropping couldve wouldve out there. Till he does it, its all but talk. Football doens't work that way chief. You gotta prove it not talk about it
i like how you only addressed that part...cuz i guess you got nothing to say about the rest
 10-21-2011, 01:05 PM         #72
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at people (they know who they are) blaming injuries for lack of production.. we can't play the what if game because somebody gets hurt

you can't say bob sanders is > troy or ed because he shows flashes of greatness when he's not hurt.. you have to give the nod to players who have shown durability and put up numbers

like ray rice

If I'm not taking Rice I'm taking DMC off of potential... then Forte.. CJ is playing way too sh*tty

The same way DMC isn't getting props for being injured and not getting numbers his first few seasons is the same way people are sh*tting on CJ for not producing now

Rice and Forte have been the most consistent since being drafted

Sorry for rambling
 6 years ago '04        #73
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
 trb_5 said:
i like how you only addressed that part...cuz i guess you got nothing to say about the rest
What else is there to say? You stanning for DMAC. its obvious. I'm game for having a discussion about football but your being subjective I'm being objective. Hey, my favorite running back was Edgerrian James. Yeah, if he never got injured he wouldve been the best RB ever... But thats wouldve and and wishful thinking. Football doesnt work that way

 MY_name said:
at people (they know who they are) blaming injuries for lack of production.. we can't play the what if game because somebody gets hurt

you can't say bob sanders is > troy or ed because he shows flashes of greatness when he's not hurt.. you have to give the nod to players who have shown durability and put up numbers

like ray rice

If I'm not taking Rice I'm taking DMC off of potential... then Forte.. CJ is playing way too sh*tty

The same way DMC isn't getting props for being injured and not getting numbers his first few seasons is the same way people are sh*tting on CJ for not producing now

Rice and Forte have been the most consistent since being drafted

Sorry for rambling
Ray Rice and Forte have been the most consistent. If Lewis didnt smash up Medenhall I have him in the same boat as Rice and Forte but 3 out of four isnt bad. Rice and Medenhall have done more in the play-offs. CJ has had the best 1 year season out the bunch. With Charles right behind him because of their open field speed.
 10-21-2011, 01:24 PM         #74
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kaliz ChamP said:
What else is there to say? You stanning for DMAC. its obvious. I'm game for having a discussion about football but your being subjective I'm being objective. Hey, my favorite running back was Edgerrian James. Yeah, if he never got injured he wouldve been the best RB ever... But thats wouldve and and wishful thinking. Football doesnt work that way



Ray Rice and Forte have been the most consistent. If Lewis didnt smash up Medenhall I have him in the same boat as Rice and Forte but 3 out of four isnt bad. Rice and Medenhall have done more in the play-offs. CJ has had the best 1 year season out the bunch. With Charles right behind him because of their open field speed.
I keep forgetting about Mendenhall...

I was about to try to rank them but it's too damn hard.. You really can't go wrong with most of the backs in the draft.. I'm satisfied with my team grabbing Rice though
 6 years ago '05        #75
dahabi 90 heat pts90 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 MY_name said:
I keep forgetting about Mendenhall...

I was about to try to rank them but it's too damn hard.. You really can't go wrong with most of the backs in the draft.. I'm satisfied with my team grabbing Rice though
yea. they are also listed in the poll in the order in which they were drafted
 6 years ago '05        #76
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,205 | Props total: 171 171
So are we talking about "Potential" or "Overall Stats"? Because I didn't know DMC had that small amount of yards...but Everybody picking him....
 6 years ago '04        #77
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
 trb_5 said:
i like how you only addressed that part...cuz i guess you got nothing to say about the rest
 MY_name said:
I keep forgetting about Mendenhall...

I was about to try to rank them but it's too damn hard.. You really can't go wrong with most of the backs in the draft.. I'm satisfied with my team grabbing Rice though
Yeah, Ray Lewis cut his rookie season short when they met in the hole on back to back plays hahahah but since then, he been doing the damn thing.

 Majestic_GMMB said:
So are we talking about "Potential" or "Overall Stats"? Because I didn't know DMC had that small amount of yards...but Everybody picking him....
I think the people voting for DMC is watching sportscenter highlights so thats why he is in the lead.. I'm just a.ssuming that because in 4 years the #1 RB took has rushing #s better than only two backs listed. But if potential judged how great you would be, Jamarcus Russell would be in the HOF
 6 years ago '04        #78
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
Well well well.. hurt again right? Can't be the best if you don't play
 6 years ago '04        #79
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
McFadden has been hurt most of the time but last year and this year he has shown that he is a beast and arguably the best RB from that draft class
 6 years ago '05        #80
dahabi 90 heat pts90 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
lol someone voted peyton hillis
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 71
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
121 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy