Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you got?
Darren McFadden 44 19.73%
Jonathan Stewart 0 0%
Felix Jones 0 0%
Rashard Mendenhall 8 3.59%
Chris Johnson 29 13.00%
Matt Forte 37 16.59%
Ray Rice 83 37.22%
Jamaal Charles 20 8.97%
Peyton Hillis 2 0.90%
Voters: 223. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15021 15021
 Kaliz ChamP said:
I like how McFadden been running the ball. But let him get some seasons under his belt before folks start labeling him the best back in the 08 class. Because if we rewind a year ago, nobody was mentioning him as being one of the top backs in the league. Be it he was injured or had to share the rock. He wasn't producing to get talked about. So let him get another 16 game season in before he gets top back in the 2008 class. Cause his best season don't stack up against ther other backs mentioned ahead of him

dude had 1100 yards in 13 games IIRC, and if he would get the ball in the redzone when he makes the big plays instead of us putting Bush in for those short yards, he'd have waaaaaaaaaay more TD's too.
 6 years ago '04        #42
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
 KeepinItTrill said:

dude had 1100 yards in 13 games IIRC, and if he would get the ball in the redzone when he makes the big plays instead of us putting Bush in for those short yards, he'd have waaaaaaaaaay more TD's too.
You doing a whole lot of "Couldve" and "Maybe"... It don't work that way man. And thats 13 games, not 16.

Like I said, let him get some seasons under his belt before you label him the best. Because every back I mentioned shared the ball with another RB and put up better #s than Mcfadden.

But let me stop, you basing your arguements on the fact you crushing on McFadden. I'm basing mines on RBs that have produced since they been in the league and made best on their carries they got.
 6 years ago '05        #43
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 6924 6924
Ray Rice
 6 years ago '07        #44
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15021 15021
 Kaliz ChamP said:
You doing a whole lot of "Couldve" and "Maybe"... It don't work that way man. And thats 13 games, not 16.

Like I said, let him get some seasons under his belt before you label him the best. Because every back I mentioned shared the ball with another RB and put up better #s than Mcfadden.

But let me stop, you basing your arguements on the fact you crushing on McFadden. I'm basing mines on RBs that have produced since they been in the league and made best on their carries they got.
it's not a maybe, it's a fact, McFadden been splitting carries with Bush since he got drafted by us. CJ, Forte, and Rice don't have to share carries like that.

crushing? I'm one of the most non-biased muhfu*kas on this site, if I honestly thought those dudes were better than DMC I'd say so. McFadden averages 5 yards a carry, so...I'd call that maximizing the carries he gets right? Let's see DMC get over 300 carries a year and see what kind of numbers he puts up. We won't get to though, cuz the Raiders aren't stupid enough to wear him out like that.
 6 years ago '04        #45
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
I remember saying back during the 2008 draft this will be the best RB draft class ever.:dancingcool:

I was wrong on who would be the best RB tho, I said Jonathan Stewart would be the best.
 6 years ago '05        #46
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,763 | Props total: 3214 3214
anyone that doesn't choose run DMC just doesn't know football.

I mean seriously, Ray Rice over Darren Mcfadden?
 6 years ago '10        #47
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,766 | Props total: 953 953
 Jralez said:

6 years ago '05        #48
dahabi 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 Jralez said:

6 years ago '06        #49
munie 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,525 | Props total: 198 198
CJ dude is 150 away from 5,000 yards and the closest dude to that is Forte who is 1000 yards behind. A lot of dudes have maybe one or two big years. Forte is great at receiving but he also a very mediocre 4.1 YPC and was under 4 YPC two of his 4 years and low rushing TDs numbers. DMC, Charles and Mandenhall need some more time under their belt. This is an unreal RB draft class and I pick CJ because he has a commanding lead in career rushing yards and rushing TDs.
 6 years ago '05        #50
trb_5 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
 munie said:
CJ dude is 150 away from 5,000 yards and the closest dude to that is Forte who is 1000 yards behind. A lot of dudes have maybe one or two big years. Forte is great at receiving but he also a very mediocre 4.1 YPC and was under 4 YPC two of his 4 years and low rushing TDs numbers. DMC, Charles and Mandenhall need some more time under their belt. This is an unreal RB draft class and I pick CJ because he has a commanding lead in career rushing yards and rushing TDs.
a good chunk of those statistics were earned in garbage time while he was trying to pad his stats
 6 years ago '05        #51
philly5 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 1 1
Chris Johnson has been the best so far.

but Run Dmc is a horse and is the best of the class right now.
 6 years ago '04        #52
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
Ray rice for running and catching
 6 years ago '08        #53
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,260 | Props total: 13635 13635
mcfadden
 6 years ago '05        #54
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
its to many variables to this...You got those who start and Those who split carries...The nerve of some of y'all saying J. Stew might not deserve to be on this list...and him behind Hillis........Dude the only RB to split carries with another player and him and the other RB (D'Angelo Wiliams) both get over 1100 yards...He has had some nagging injuries but I bet if he doesn't come back to Carolina he'll be a beast on whatever team he goes on...Dude demolished the Ravens defense a couple of years ago...First to go over 100 yards rushing on that defense in a long time...

But my vote will go to....Chris Johnson...He's meant the most to that team for the longest...
 10-21-2011, 06:42 AM         #55
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Darren Mcfadden...
 6 years ago '05        #56
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
Cant front thats a good list..........Dmac, Rice, and Forte are the most complete RBs on the list. CJ2K has laid an egg thus far but is one of the best too. If I had to chose right now based off this year give me Forte because he brings the most to the table like size, speed, power, and hands. But Dmac can give you the same......iono really. I'll take either its tough.
 6 years ago '05        #57
trb_5 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
i never realized forte was known for his speed? is running in the 4.3's? (srs question)
 6 years ago '09        #58
TYO 
space
space
$5,197 | Props total: 148 148
Dudes are sleeping on JC cuz he's hurt....
 6 years ago '05        #59
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,199 | Props total: 15730 15730
 ttime236 said:
^^^^

Until Cj gets it back, Im taking Mcfadden. Supreme balance and speed, hes easily gonna a multiple probowler with maybe a few rushing titles And DMC can catch, ravens and Flacco just depend on Ray Rice hella often with those checkdowns
You make sound like thats a bad thing, rice still has to make the catch and make plays in the open field

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 10-21-2011 at 10:10 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #60
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
 KeepinItTrill said:
it's not a maybe, it's a fact, McFadden been splitting carries with Bush since he got drafted by us. CJ, Forte, and Rice don't have to share carries like that.

crushing? I'm one of the most non-biased muhfu*kas on this site, if I honestly thought those dudes were better than DMC I'd say so. McFadden averages 5 yards a carry, so...I'd call that maximizing the carries he gets right? Let's see DMC get over 300 carries a year and see what kind of numbers he puts up. We won't get to though, cuz the Raiders aren't stupid enough to wear him out like that.
Looks at your avy hahahaha Come on man, you can't be serious?
Really, CJ didnt split carries with Lendale White? Ray Rice didn't split carries with Willis McGahee? I can't speak on Forte, so thats why I didnt speak on Forte.
Your pretty ignorant when it comes to football when you made them statements.
And like I said earlier, you doing a lot of couldves and wouldves with "Lets see DMC get 300 carries". Well first he needs to get a complete season under his belt. Which he hasnt done since he has been in the league. His best year, doesn't compare to the other RB who also split carries. So let him finish out this year before he crowned the best from 08

Jralez said:

Hold up, you saying McFadden has done more than Ray Rice?

munie said:
I can agree with this

trb_5 said:
a good chunk of those statistics were earned in garbage time while he was trying to pad his stats
ahhaahha dog, you can't be serious? I didnt know running the clock out by rushing was considered padding stats

Majestic_GMMB said:
its to many variables to this...You got those who start and Those who split carries...The nerve of some of y'all saying J. Stew might not deserve to be on this list...and him behind Hillis........Dude the only RB to split carries with another player and him and the other RB (D'Angelo Wiliams) both get over 1100 yards...He has had some nagging injuries but I bet if he doesn't come back to Carolina he'll be a beast on whatever team he goes on...Dude demolished the Ravens defense a couple of years ago...First to go over 100 yards rushing on that defense in a long time...

But my vote will go to....Chris Johnson...He's meant the most to that team for the longest...
People dont know football chief, they just watch highlights on ESPN and thats how they get their football I.Q up
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy