most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
no idea why i come in threads like these....
 6 years ago '06        #62
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Jesszman said:
Standard def on an HD tv

i also heard the xbox version only comes in a 4:3 aspect ratio..16:9 comes in a DLC later on
 6 years ago '06        #63
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 coolio said:

this news has them so flustered they're desperately trying to make things up now, looking at their screens like

[pic - click to view]

Jordan

Last edited by Soraci7; 10-21-2011 at 12:33 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #64
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 coolio said:

i also heard the xbox version only comes in a 4:3 aspect ratio..16:9 comes in a DLC later on
Yooo! I heard buying that dlc will get your console banned from live!
 6 years ago '06        #65
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
2 discs to play in Standard
 6 years ago '06        #66
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:

we should make a poll..over/under before xboxes start overheating once the texture pack is installed
 6 years ago '11        #67
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 MumblesDaHumble said:
At least this thread shows that Jess is a PS Fanboy.

Well that all 3 of these f*ggots are fanboys of a lesser system.
Nah, i'm not a fanboy, i appreciate all of the systems gems, i just like to have fun. Would i buy a 360? No, it's not a justifyable purchase to me, but I do certainly love halo and gears, if those titles were on the ps3, they'd be an instant cop.
 6 years ago '07        #68
dreblazin09 8 heat pts
space
space
$123 | Props total: 11 11
You f*ckin clowns in here talkin all this shyt about battlefield on 360 because it has a optional install when the ps3 has the SAME install... only reason its optional on 360 is because not everyone has a hard drive .... Now b4 u go and call me a fanboy just know i own both systems and the ONLY reason my ps3 gets play is Uncharted and blu-rays...

Do some research..

A few weeks ago DICE revealed that Xbox 360 copies of Battlefield 3 will ship with low-res textures, while players will have the ability to install higher resolution textures on the Xbox 360 hard drive. Now it’s been confirmed that the install takes up 1.5 GB of disk space.
DICE’s Patrick Bach said in a recent interview that the Xbox 360 version is basically “standard definition” with the regular texture pack. The reason they need to ship with an optional install is that not all Xbox 360 consoles have a hard drive, so Microsoft requires all game installs to be optional. Bach pointed out that the high-res textures do make a big difference to Battlefield 3. He said,
“It does make a difference, yes, absolutely. The whole engine is based around streaming textures, streaming terrain and a lot of other content.”
The PlayStation 3 version has a similar feature that automatically installs high-res textures to the PS3 hard drive.
If you’re interested in seeing how the Xbox 360 version looks with the high-res texture pack, check out the recent Xbox 360 screenshots.
 6 years ago '05        #69
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,627 | Props total: 13699 13699
 dreblazin09 said:
You f*ckin clowns in here talkin all this shyt about battlefield on 360 because it has a optional install when the ps3 has the SAME install... only reason its optional on 360 is because not everyone has a hard drive .... Now b4 u go and call me a fanboy just know i own both systems and the ONLY reason my ps3 gets play is Uncharted and blu-rays...

Do some research..

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #70
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 dreblazin09 said:

Do some research..

Throw all that hdd stuff out the window for a minute. A 1.5gig texture install vs an 8Gig texture install, "kind of" the same isn't it.

Last edited by Soraci7; 10-21-2011 at 10:48 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #71
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
Dammit I need to get a HD for my slim lmao
 6 years ago '11        #72
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,709 | Props total: 3048 3048
 KSoraci7 said:
Throw all that hdd stuff out the window for a minute. A 1.5gig texture install vs an 8Gig texture install, "kind of" the same isn't it.
So are you saying that this PS3 install is just textures and not other information to help the game load at a normal 2011 speed because the bluray is so notoriously slow?

I'm not being a as*hole I'm just curious I don't know
 6 years ago '09        #73
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1632 1632
 dreblazin09 said:

Do some research..

It took 5 pages for these dumbasses to get a grasp on this.....

Clowning on something that the PS3 has to do as well.... it's just "not optional" for PS3 you have to do it in order to play the game at all.

Quick to post , slow to research..... read something.
 6 years ago '06        #74
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,311 | Props total: 1079 1079
 KSoraci7 said:
 6 years ago '05        #75
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
lol at this thread.
 6 years ago '10        #76
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 coolio said:
people who rep the 360 () are those who couldn't afford the ps3

and now to make up for it, the have to convince themselves they wanted the 360
i bought a ps3 before i bought a 360 and i rather use the 360 ...

my ps3 actually just sits there for "exclusives"
 10-21-2011, 08:05 PM         #77
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xslick504 said:
It took 5 pages for these dumbasses to get a grasp on this.....

Clowning on something that the PS3 has to do as well.... it's just "not optional" for PS3 you have to do it in order to play the game at all.

Quick to post , slow to research..... read something.
At the end of the day it still sucks that 360 owners are forced to install this texture pack if they want to see the game in all it's glory. Actually it sucks that MS didn't have HDD's in every 360 sku. Optional HDDs was by far one of the dumbest decisions they made.
 6 years ago '11        #78
space
space
 DarkSidesHero said:
At the end of the day it still sucks that 360 owners are forced to install this texture pack if they want to see the game in all it's glory. Actually it sucks that MS didn't have HDD's in every 360 sku. Optional HDDs was by far one of the dumbest decisions they made.
So If I may understand what you are saying, it sucks that the 360 has a optional 2nd disk with the high res textures that you can or don't have to install, BUT it doesn't suck that the PS3 has a mandatory 8gb install or the game won't play.

I'm having a hard time following your logic here. So are you saying having options is a terrible burden on our gaming experience?

Are you high right now its cool bro

Last edited by DJ EM Double; 10-21-2011 at 08:32 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #79
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 dreblazin09 said:

Do some research..

don't let ur frustrations get the better of u and cause another embarrassing post

people are laughing at the fact that 360 needs this install to "kind of" come close to the ps3 version

and that's come close to the ps3 version without the extra texture pack..the ps3 with it is just gonna widen the gap even more

and that's coming from an unbiased source..I own both systems so that's proof I'm unbiased
 6 years ago '11        #80
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
What was that other guy talking about the difference of 8.5 to 1.5 gigs?
Lots of PS3 games have a mandatory 8+ gb harddrive install because the Bluray drive spins slower than a DVD, this is the only way developers could make the game playable. Earlier game developers used to install the game multiple times on a single disc to help load times but they have recently settled on just doing the mandatory install
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside James Franco Reading Bad Video Game Lines
13 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago