360 Battlefield 3 is 'Standard-Def' without Texture Pack

most viewed right now
 60
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Um, I saw that head2head sh*t a while ago. sh*t looks better on the 360. Unrealistic lighting on the PS3 and then some.

And the second article is bullsh*t.


damn, gotta go, no time to read



as a ps3 don, i gotta get back to this


[pic - click to view]










u can go back to a life of juggling multiple discs



[pic - click to view]





 7 years ago '04        #22
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,545 | Props total: 5068 5068
The game looks like sh*t on all systems PC included (yes i said it)... buy it for the system you want to buy it for...fu*k this annoying a.ss fanboy sh*t... if you don't have a hard Drive on the 360 you lost LONG before this game came out... if you can't play it on Max settings on the PC...then your Rig sucks (yes mine sucks too but fu*k gaming on a PC) and you lost going that way...if your internet connection is that sh*tty that it takes you more than 20 minutes to download/install the texture packs on the PS 3 than you lost that way as well...

so TLDR version... fu*k yo couch
 7 years ago '04        #23
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,180 | Props total: 770 770
 Da Ill One said:
The game looks like sh*t on all systems PC included (yes i said it)... buy it for the system you want to buy it for...fu*k this annoying a.ss fanboy sh*t... if you don't have a hard Drive on the 360 you lost LONG before this game came out... if you can't play it on Max settings on the PC...then your Rig sucks (yes mine sucks too but fu*k gaming on a PC) and you lost going that way...if your internet connection is that sh*tty that it takes you more than 20 minutes to download/install the texture packs on the PS 3 than you lost that way as well...

so TLDR version... fu*k yo couch

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #24
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,545 | Props total: 5068 5068
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Only reason you f*gs are PS fanboys is cause your broke a.ss could only afford the PS2. Now 6 years into the cycle you bums finally get it and suck its d!ck.

360 4 life

Better third party, better first party (Not this year though), better controller, better online.


Believe that.
and your opinion on anything on this site is about as valid as a box of nacho's and jalapeno cheese's...

Who the fu*k cares about ANYTHING you say, you miserable patchetic little troll
 7 years ago '10        #25
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 549 549
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Only reason you f*gs are PS fanboys is cause your broke a.ss could only afford the PS2. Now 6 years into the cycle you bums finally get it and suck its d!ck.

360 4 life

Better third party, better first party (Not this year though), better controller, better online.


Believe that.
First time I ever saw someone call PS3 owners broke.

Next time I see someone bring up the PS3s high price Ill remember what you said. :hmm:
 7 years ago '10        #26
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 549 549
 Da Ill One said:
has nothing to do with anything...the PS 3 is cheaper than the 360...so you'd only be agreeing with people
Back before Sony addressed the price issue all people did was whine about the price lol so I dont see how the people who went from PS2 to PS3 could be broke imo.

Also @mumbles I prefer my online without having to pay to use it and hear immature white guys call me the n word all of the time.


Last edited by Bass G; 10-20-2011 at 06:22 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #27
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,545 | Props total: 5068 5068
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Don't get mad at me you're 30 and a mod on a hood forum for gaming, lol
I'm not mad...that's L number 1 for you
I'm not 30... that's L number 2 for you
this GENERAL FORUM is for Everything, this particular section is the gaming section... that's L number 3 for you
 7 years ago '06        #28
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
people who rep the 360 (:nasmad:) are those who couldn't afford the ps3


and now to make up for it, the have to convince themselves they wanted the 360
 10-20-2011, 06:56 PM         #29
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Only reason you f*gs are PS fanboys is cause your broke a.ss could only afford the PS2. Now 6 years into the cycle you bums finally get it and suck its d!ck.

360 4 life

Better third party, better first party (Not this year though), better controller, better online.


Believe that.

This fool lost his mind
 7 years ago '05        #30
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,171 | Props total: 1155 1155
@ "360 4 life"
 7 years ago '10        #31
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 549 549
 7 years ago '06        #32
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 ReallyTho said:
who gets battlefield or mw for ps3 anyway


people who don't want the sh*ttiest of the 3 versions
 10-20-2011, 07:45 PM         #33
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
people who rep the 360 (:nasmad:) are those who couldn't afford the ps3


and now to make up for it, the have to convince themselves they wanted the 360
Ask any of the old heads on here, I bought the Gaystation 3 when it was $600. The lack of good games at the time and that sh*tty XMB and crappy online made me sell it and I ended up getting a 360. I was originally a PS3 fanboy but I switched sides because Sony failed this gen.



I bet you hate being wrong. How far are you on that mandatory install coolio?

 7 years ago '11        #34
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208

[pic - click to view]



 7 years ago '11        #35
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 PR0TENTIAL said:
Ask any of the old heads on here, I bought the Gaystation 3 when it was $600. The lack of good games at the time and that sh*tty XMB and crappy online made me sell it and I ended up getting a 360. I was originally a PS3 fanboy but I switched sides because Sony failed this gen.



I bet you hate being wrong. How far are you on that mandatory install coolio?

....smh, no comment.
 10-20-2011, 07:51 PM         #36
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
....smh, no comment.
Go suck off Uncharted some more and cry because your Subway doesn't have any codes for you Jizzman.

Your lips are bigger than my fu*king head.

 10-20-2011, 07:55 PM         #37
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wassermusik said:
This logic doesn't make sense. If money was the issue, and if 360 owners can afford anything day 1, why wouldn't they also own a ps3 when it surpassed their own system in graphics?

So now you're so broke you can only afford the 360, right?

Double standard fail.
Bravo newb!
 7 years ago '11        #38
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 PR0TENTIAL said:
Go suck off Uncharted some more and cry because your Subway doesn't have any codes for you Jizzman.

Your lips are bigger than my fu*king head.

I'm actually pretty mad about u3, and my subway has an abundance of codes, and yeah, i have big lips, i like em

n*gga graspin at straws now
 10-20-2011, 07:57 PM         #39
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PR0TENTIAL said:
I was originally a PS3 fanboy but I switched sides because Sony failed this gen.
Yea good one
 7 years ago '04        #40
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,673 | Props total: 1134 1134
 PR0TENTIAL said:
Go suck off Uncharted some more and cry because your Subway doesn't have any codes for you Jizzman.

Your lips are bigger than my fu*king head.

The fu*k?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
FAMILY GUY × "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
186 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
I will marry this woman for real.
134 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy