Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
258 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Pick the winner
Atlanta Falcons 10 58.82%
Detroit Lions 7 41.18%
Voters: 17. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 wjcorner said:
Turner will probably have a good game...ya let people get into the 2nd level way too often, and Turner is probably one of the hardest backs to take down once in the 2nd level, that ya have faced. this isn't a guaranteed win for either side. oh, and we cut the 7-step drop bullsh*t for more quick strikes in the passing game. have they ruled out Baker already? I heard he's still questionable, not doubtful.
Your right about us letting guys get to the second level. Its up to our LB and Safeties to make stops. And those quick passes give us trouble as well.

It should be a good game, and if Bakers plays or not its gonna be a long night over there at the tackle spot.

But all its takes is a turnover or two on the road to dig a hole the birds may not be able to get out of...
 6 years ago '04        #62
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,235 | Props total: 3810 3810
 Veno da Don said:
Here you go...

Now you know if Jay Cutler had not put on a Big Ben SB like performance the Bears would have lost that game by 30.

The fact of the matter is Mike Martz is and will remain your OC, that Offensive Line is well the same offensive line.

If that game against us gave you any confidence in beating us then I dont know what the hell you were watching... Oh yeah I forgot you were too busy hosting a dance party at the game I joke I joke.

But nah I dont think yall fu*king with us this year, not to say we are the best team or anything but I do think we are better then the Bears.
My dude at the office gave me a disc of the game finally. It's not me on camera. Dude had the throwback Cutler jersey, my was a premium white jersey.

Ya'll had a few tricky plays Veno, but the Bears won't fall for that bullsit next game beliee dat! No crowd noise, no home field, and no Javid equals a sweet L for the Lions in the rubber match and tomorrow as well.

Martz called a pretty good game lst week and Hester is entering beast mode. This win for us will be fun to get :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #63
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,235 | Props total: 3810 3810
 Veno da Don said:
Atl has the same formula for beating us as San Fran had. Run the ball effectively, play solid defense against the pass and protect the ball/QB.

ATL should be able to run the ball but the WILL NOT be able to protect Ryan, Sam Baker who has been getting baked all season is out(his backup must be god awful).

They won't be able to get those outside weapons involved, so dont expect much out of Roddy, Julio, Gonzo... Ryan won't be able to get comfortable in the pocket all afternoon add that to the fact we are coming off a HOME LOSS so the crowd noise for this game will be crazy like it was Monday night against you guys.

Best is a big blow but Mo Morris is more of a traditional RB he adds a power element Best does not posses.

And is this ATL defense really all that good? Or is it just a mediocre bunch? They will get exposed by Matt Mega and company. Plus Schwartz still has that bitter taste in his mouth from that bullsh*t lastweek.

I see our DLine restoring dominance, Matt getting back to form, and Mo Morris helping out some struggling fantasy teams who take a chance on him.

And no worries biscuit we coming to the Chi fo dat a.ss soon enough! Cutler and crew will get embarassed once again
You can write as many essays on here as you like Veno, but the the truth has been exposed by San Fran - the Lions are just like any other team and will take the second consectuive L this week based on a strong running game and balanced attack. Line formations with Gonzalez staying in to block and with Turner chipping D ends will neutralize Vanden Bosh and the other guy on the end. I expect Suh and Fairley to get at least 1 sack each but it won't be enough to stop the Falcons tomorrow.
 6 years ago '11        #64
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 Veno da Don said:
Your right about us letting guys get to the second level. Its up to our LB and Safeties to make stops. And those quick passes give us trouble as well.

It should be a good game, and if Bakers plays or not its gonna be a long night over there at the tackle spot.

But all its takes is a turnover or two on the road to dig a hole the birds may not be able to get out of...
honestly I'm more worried about an injured McClure or whoever young guy we start in his place trying to contain Suh. Hopefully Blalock can play a good game against him, but he usually helps baker...question though, has that n*gga Houston really started balling out?
 6 years ago '10        #65
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
was making toast again and got excited about the game....
 6 years ago '04        #66
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 wjcorner said:
honestly I'm more worried about an injured McClure or whoever young guy we start in his place trying to contain Suh. Hopefully Blalock can play a good game against him, but he usually helps baker...question though, has that n*gga Houston really started balling out?
Yeah Houston is playing really well, ever since Romo was tagging him in the first half against Dallas he has been playing damn good, and he balled out in that second half against Dallas.

And Easy- E at the other CB spot has been balling too, actually our secondary is pretty solid. With no JJ im not worried to much about ATL vertical game, we knew Roddy is a glorified possession receiver.
 6 years ago '09        #67
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407 OP
space
space
$37,400 | Props total: 10500 10500
LET'S GO MOTHERfu*kERS!!!! 200 on the Falcons to win! AVY BET?!?!?
 6 years ago '04        #68
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19616 19616
 biscuit said:
Ya'll n*ggas mad doe!

No Super Bowls, 6 - 10, 0 - 16 n*ggas wanna talk sh*t against last years NFC North Champs that owned you twice last year

Keep thinkin' ya'll gonna do somethin' this year. It's good for the spirit. Jim Harbaugh just stole your soul last week. Detroit blew it's winning nut early.

Let your L's begin
dude bragging about how his team went further than the Lions and lost anyway.
 10-23-2011, 11:22 AM         #69
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '07        #70
Mar3 
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 859 859
Anyone got a stream?
 6 years ago '10        #71
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
fu*k was them n*ggaz f!ghting about pre game?!?!? n*ggaz got the beef on the grill EARLY!!!
 6 years ago '04        #72
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,447 | Props total: 6039 6039
 peeyump said:
fu*k was them n*ggaz f!ghting about pre game?!?!? n*ggaz got the beef on the grill EARLY!!!
who dat bra
 6 years ago '10        #73
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
Fox NFL showed the two teams arguing and kinda bumping and pushing each other on the field.......no punches thrown....nothing serious but a lil rah rah going on...........kinda reminded me of when the Eagles was bouncing on the logo back when Mathis and Trotter got into a f!ght.
 6 years ago '10        #74
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:
who Big Suh knocked out?
He was spotted standing behind a couple of cheerleaders....

aight gents....im out.........good luck to you lions I respect what yall have been doing based on where yall coming from.....I like how yall are doing it but today my Falcons gotta eat.........good luck to yall down the road but today is not yall day. Restore the roar? Not today but next week ROAR!
 6 years ago '10        #75
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:
oh the ironing

I see you n*gga

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #76
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,447 | Props total: 6039 6039
 peeyump said:
He was spotted standing behind a couple of cheerleaders....

aight gents....im out.........good luck to you lions I respect what yall have been doing based on where yall coming from.....I like how yall are doing it but today my Falcons gotta eat.........good luck to yall down the road but today is not yall day. Restore the roar? Not today but next week ROAR!
 6 years ago '12        #77
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Random but... Cris Carter's eye brows are fu*king weird as fu*k.
 10-23-2011, 11:53 AM         #78
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
I see you n*gga

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #79
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 6792 6792
Let's go Matt
 10-23-2011, 12:07 PM         #80
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come on stafford, why you always startin off scared dude
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
127 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy