Atlanta Falcons @ Detroit Lions Week 7 Gameday Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Pick the winner
Atlanta Falcons 10 58.82%
Detroit Lions 7 41.18%
Voters: 17. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-23-2011, 07:57 PM         #581
FuZZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rise up! Great win!
 6 years ago '07        #582
Mar3 
space
space
$2,039 | Props total: 858 858
Damn good win about to continue the winning streak after the bye week
 10-23-2011, 09:45 PM         #583
doccjones313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well it seemz there'z a hater out there if u talkin NFL we 5and2 now...no dis to tha A az a wohle jus tha lil hater that post da bull....u wudnt make it even in tha ruff part of tha burbz here
 6 years ago '04        #584
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Hold On,Time Out....I Missed This Game But The Failcons Got A Win Over The Lions? I Guess The Failcons Will Be f!ghting It Out With The Yuks For 2nd Spot.

What The Hell Happen? Short Details On This Win.
it was a typical penalty filled Lions affair.

Matt Ryan played good managed the game, ATL had good TOP and ran the ball effectively. ATL converted on a bunch of third downs and had key 3rd down penalties called against the Lions down the stretch.

Matt Stafford looked average again, the Lions could not score tds in the red zone or make ATL pay for their turnovers. COULD NOT CONVERT 3rd DOWNS AT ALL.

Both defenses played well.

ATL offense played better the the Lions offense I say that's what won them the game.

And the Lions deserve some(not all) of the hate they will receive this week.
 10-23-2011, 09:55 PM         #585
doccjones313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
okay okay...we got our wat 2nd loss how many timez tha falconz bn beatn??? bet yall wont make tha playoffz... not even az a wild card
 6 years ago '10        #586
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 Veno da Don said:
I dont know what has been wrong with ATL defense but they looked DAMN good today. Man im so fu*king salty right now, 2 str8 Ls is not new Lion football.

To win this game without your deep threat JJ was damn impressive.

I think ya'll bounce back next week, with or without Best.
 6 years ago '05        #587
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 doccjones313 said:
okay okay...we got our wat 2nd loss how many timez tha falconz bn beatn??? bet yall wont make tha playoffz... not even az a wild card
we have 3 losses? you said that like were 1-5. I'm not going to sit here and talk sh*t about the Lions cause i actually pull for them when they dont play ATL but saying were not going to make the playoffs "not even az a wild card" is a bold statement.lets not forget you got GB twice on the schedule still
 6 years ago '11        #588
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Hold On,Time Out....I Missed This Game But The Failcons Got A Win Over The Lions? I Guess The Failcons Will Be f!ghting It Out With The Yuks For 2nd Spot.

What The Hell Happen? Short Details On This Win.
what makes you think ya winning the division
 6 years ago '11        #589
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 doccjones313 said:
well ya ain't winning ya division, so I don't get the "not even as a wild card" comment...that's ya only option. and we've loss 3 times to your 2...congratulations? doesn't change the fact ya got beat by us in your own home...2nd time in a row ya have loss at home.
 6 years ago '04        #590
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,442 | Props total: 6036 6036
 doccjones313 said:
fuk up n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #591
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
gotta give it to atl...they made plays when i counted. not having a running game is hurting. not having jahvid showed today as well.
 6 years ago '07        #592
GrezyNclean 172 heat pts172
space
space
$7,857 | Props total: 660 660
sorry for missing the games fellow Loyal Lions...I heard the tragic news.....fu*k my dudes...2 in a row is unacceptable......

First Quarter of Season 4-0
Second Quarter of Season 1-2

We have to go .500 at least to have a good second quarter....man im started to get flashbacks...not good...
 6 years ago '05        #593
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 19 19
What is it with the Lions and third down conversions!?

Matty started the season off great... WTF happened?

We got next week's game though... :D
 6 years ago '10        #594
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 doccjones313 said:
when the last time yall made the playoffs bruh?!?!?! "okay okay".
 6 years ago '04        #595
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 super vILLain said:

I think ya'll bounce back next week, with or without Best.
I dont know man... Tebow got Jesus on his side, Jesus dont like Detroit as much as Tebow
 6 years ago '05        #596
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
not real surprised i mean there's about 5 teams on our schedule I really don't see us beating as much as i'd like to falcons are one of them as well as green bay and a few others. Our team is a bit backwards great defense to go with no run game just big pass plays. It really leaves our defense out there too long plus we have to be able to shut down the run. Good game falcon fans. We going to be alright though. I think we can still grab a wildcard spot.
 6 years ago '10        #597
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 carden2 said:
not real surprised i mean there's about 5 teams on our schedule I really don't see us beating as much as i'd like to falcons are one of them as well as green bay and a few others. Our team is a bit backwards great defense to go with no run game just big pass plays. It really leaves our defense out there too long plus we have to be able to shut down the run. Good game falcon fans. We going to be alright though. I think we can still grab a wildcard spot.
Word yall are fine........yall still competed out there. It's not like the Falcons whooped yall the way SF did TB. Even if yall dont make the PO I believe this has already been a very successful season for the franchise. Future is very bright for Detroit.......very fu*king bright.
 6 years ago '05        #598
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 19 19
 Veno da Don said:
I dont know man... Tebow got Jesus on his side, Jesus dont like Detroit as much as Tebow

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #599
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407 OP
space
space
$37,391 | Props total: 10494 10494
 doccjones313 said:
We're not even talking sh*t about the Lions...You are a classless Lions fan and the only fan in here talking sh*t...We took our win with class and your fellow lions fans took the L with class. But there's always that one person in the group that has to talk sh*t. It doesn't matter how many times the Falcons lose, if YOUR TEAM lost to us, you have no room to talk sh*t.
 10-24-2011, 11:24 AM         #600
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we suck plain and simple smh feeling like 07 all over again
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy