Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Pick the winner
Atlanta Falcons 10 58.82%
Detroit Lions 7 41.18%
Voters: 17. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 biscuit said:
You see me trolliiiiinnnnnn', you hatin'!

Lions bout to repeat what Denver did a few years ago by winning the first 6 (5 in your case) then eating pure L's...

Where did these so called Lions fans come from anyways I'm gonna have to look up a few threads from last year to see if you bi*ches even existed.

Good luck to the Falcons.
you can keep trolling...but you know what i said is true about your team...you know what it is
 6 years ago '04        #42
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,287 | Props total: 3883 3883
 Veno da Don said:
biscuit cut it out bruh, you saw first hand your cubs get they a.sses chewed so miss us with that "honeymoon","medicore" talk.

And who in the hell on ATL has been making "big plays" Roddy White negro please you dont even buy that sh*t you selling!

Stafford has a rebound game 400 yards on this filthy birds!

The D- 28
ATL Shawty -17
Aiight Veno, all troll sh*t aside, I do think Atlanta can pull this off. To me, I think the true nature of the Falcons is a strong running game that opens up the pass. It's not the other way around for this team despite the efforts to make it otherwise. I think that the Lions are suspect to a degree against the run (see Matt Forte getting a bit over 115 against you and Frank Gore having a field day last week). Michael Turner having a big day is something I think the Falcons are betting on. When that opens up the pass, whether they have been performing up to billing or not, Roddy White and Julio Jones are top flight threats that can get it done.

The fact that Javid is out is big for you guys. He makes it easier for receivers like Megatron to get open with his (Javid's) breakaway speed so the defense has to be keyed up to stop that guy when he's in. The fact that he's out is a big factor in my opinion putting more pressure on Stafford and making the pass a bigger and more obvious part of your overall game.

I'm sticking to my guns on my pic, sh*t talking aside. The only way to keep the Detroit crowd out of the game is early success (particularly in the run) against the Lions in the dome. I know this because I've been there and I give props to your fans for being some of the loudest I've experienced in an NFL game.

Last edited by biscuit; 10-22-2011 at 01:03 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #43
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 dtownboy313 said:
you can keep trolling...but you know what i said is true about your team...you know what it is
My dude, we got you in the rubber match in a few weeks and I will stand by that and put my avy on it.

That first win was strictly by the environment. The great atmosphere for the Lions threw the Bears off for sure because as much as Lovie says they practice with loud speakers, I was there last year and I was there this year and the difference was night and day.

In the Chi, you won't have that. I'm telling you that's a win for the Bears right now but stay thinking your dominant and unbeatable if it makes you feel good Bruh. We'll see in a couple of weeks...
 6 years ago '04        #44
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6067 6067
we in the buildin
 6 years ago '04        #45
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6067 6067
 Veno da Don said:
biscuit cut it out bruh, you saw first hand your cubs get they a.sses chewed so miss us with that "honeymoon","medicore" talk.

And who in the hell on ATL has been making "big plays" Roddy White negro please you dont even buy that sh*t you selling!

Stafford has a rebound game 400 yards on this filthy birds!

The D- 28
ATL Shawty -17
roddy been top 5 in yards and catches the last 3 seasons what makes u thnk he wont have a big game
 6 years ago '04        #46
dtownboy313 
space
space
 biscuit said:
My dude, we got you in the rubber match in a few weeks and I will stand by that and put my avy on it.

That first win was strictly by the environment. The great atmosphere for the Lions threw the Bears off for sure because as much as Lovie says they practice with loud speakers, I was there last year and I was there this year and the difference was night and day.

In the Chi, you won't have that. I'm telling you that's a win for the Bears right now but stay thinking your dominant and unbeatable if it makes you feel good Bruh. We'll see in a couple of weeks...
show me a post where i said we were dominant and unbeatable???? you can't. i do believe we are better than yall. we will find out in a few weeks like you said. now we won because of the loud speakers and crowd noise....ok if thats what you want to think it was...we on the rise bro...i know you n*ggas hating it
 6 years ago '04        #47
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 dtownboy313 said:
show me a post where i said we were dominant and unbeatable???? you can't. i do believe we are better than yall. we will find out in a few weeks like you said. now we won because of the loud speakers and crowd noise....ok if thats what you want to think it was...we on the rise bro...i know you n*ggas hating it
Ok, I may have been exaggerating with the dominant/unbeatable part but that's kinda the vibe I've been getting from Lions fans who are drinking the Kool Aid a bit too early.

I'm sticking with the environment statement though. The crowd noise was off the chain, and the whole city has been buzzed like crazy - especially that night with the Tigers in the division championship and the Lions being undefeated at that point. That crowd noise made the momentum swing to the Lions side BIG TIME! The same thing happened in the start of the 49ers game too. Football is all about momentum and the crowd was a huge factor in the start of the game that got the Bears demoralized early on.

Back on topic. Falcons win for all the earlier reasons I posted. I think they've improved as the season has went along and the Lions have showed a few chinks in the armour. We'll have to see on Sunday...
 6 years ago '04        #48
dtownboy313 
space
space
 biscuit said:
Ok, I may have been exaggerating with the dominant/unbeatable part but that's kinda the vibe I've been getting from Lions fans who are drinking the Kool Aid a bit too early.

I'm sticking with the environment statement though. The crowd noise was off the chain, and the whole city has been buzzed like crazy - especially that night with the Tigers in the division championship and the Lions being undefeated at that point. That crowd noise made the momentum swing to the Lions side BIG TIME! The same thing happened in the start of the 49ers game too. Football is all about momentum and the crowd was a huge factor in the start of the game that got the Bears demoralized early on.

Back on topic. Falcons win for all the earlier reasons I posted. I think they've improved as the season has went along and the Lions have showed a few chinks in the armour. We'll have to see on Sunday...
name a team that doesn't have chinks in the armour??? we know where we stand. it's alot of football to played doe. this good start means sh*t if we don't finish well. we know that. but its like alot of cats mad because we are excited about our team. nobody is talking crazy like we bout to win 2 super bowls in a row...but we see we aren't the same ol lions either. we have a chance to win now. aint nobody being c*cky. its just people not used to lions fans knowing that they have a better product on the field. alot of people wanna see us fall on our face and we know that...momentum does play a big role but simply outplayed yall too. yall o-line almost got cutler k!lled fam. he showed more heart than i thought he had doe. kept f!ghting. get that guy some real weapons
 6 years ago '10        #49
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
I just want to thank Crisp Houston in advance......was making toast and thought of the n*gga.
 6 years ago '04        #50
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3339 3339
 biscuit said:
Aiight Veno, all troll sh*t aside, I do think Atlanta can pull this off. To me, I think the true nature of the Falcons is a strong running game that opens up the pass. It's not the other way around for this team despite the efforts to make it otherwise. I think that the Lions are suspect to a degree against the run (see Matt Forte getting a bit over 115 against you and Frank Gore having a field day last week). Michael Turner having a big day is something I think the Falcons are betting on. When that opens up the pass, whether they have been performing up to billing or not, Roddy White and Julio Jones are top flight threats that can get it done.

The fact that Javid is out is big for you guys. He makes it easier for receivers like Megatron to get open with his (Javid's) breakaway speed so the defense has to be keyed up to stop that guy when he's in. The fact that he's out is a big factor in my opinion putting more pressure on Stafford and making the pass a bigger and more obvious part of your overall game.

I'm sticking to my guns on my pic, sh*t talking aside. The only way to keep the Detroit crowd out of the game is early success (particularly in the run) against the Lions in the dome. I know this because I've been there and I give props to your fans for being some of the loudest I've experienced in an NFL game.
Atl has the same formula for beating us as San Fran had. Run the ball effectively, play solid defense against the pass and protect the ball/QB.

ATL should be able to run the ball but the WILL NOT be able to protect Ryan, Sam Baker who has been getting baked all season is out(his backup must be god awful).

They won't be able to get those outside weapons involved, so dont expect much out of Roddy, Julio, Gonzo... Ryan won't be able to get comfortable in the pocket all afternoon add that to the fact we are coming off a HOME LOSS so the crowd noise for this game will be crazy like it was Monday night against you guys.

Best is a big blow but Mo Morris is more of a traditional RB he adds a power element Best does not posses.

And is this ATL defense really all that good? Or is it just a mediocre bunch? They will get exposed by Matt Mega and company. Plus Schwartz still has that bitter taste in his mouth from that bullsh*t lastweek.

I see our DLine restoring dominance, Matt getting back to form, and Mo Morris helping out some struggling fantasy teams who take a chance on him.

And no worries biscuit we coming to the Chi fo dat a.ss soon enough! Cutler and crew will get embarassed once again
 6 years ago '04        #51
space
space
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
roddy been top 5 in yards and catches the last 3 seasons what makes u thnk he wont have a big game

Roddy White has been in the top 5 disappointing players in the league THIS SEASON. What make YOU think he will break out against Detroit's pass defense?

If its not Turner no Falcon will have a big game trust me.
 6 years ago '11        #52
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 933 933
should be an interesting game...

Falcons have a very good chance of winning if they stay balance
 6 years ago '04        #53
space
space
 biscuit said:

Here you go...

Now you know if Jay Cutler had not put on a Big Ben SB like performance the Bears would have lost that game by 30.

The fact of the matter is Mike Martz is and will remain your OC, that Offensive Line is well the same offensive line.

If that game against us gave you any confidence in beating us then I dont know what the hell you were watching... Oh yeah I forgot you were too busy hosting a dance party at the game I joke I joke.

But nah I dont think yall fu*king with us this year, not to say we are the best team or anything but I do think we are better then the Bears.
 6 years ago '09        #54
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407 OP
space
space
$37,414 | Props total: 10539 10539
Damn y'all having a discussion in here. fu*k reading all these posts, someone sum it up for me what's been going on.
 6 years ago '04        #55
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
Damn y'all having a discussion in here. fu*k reading all these posts, someone sum it up for me what's been going on.

Falcons fans believe they will have a good day passing and running.

Lions fans believe they will shut down the pass and contain the run.

Our resident bears fan biscuit believe in the Bears and thinks the Falcons will win.
 6 years ago '09        #56
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407 OP
space
space
$37,414 | Props total: 10539 10539
 Veno da Don said:

Falcons fans believe they will have a good day passing and running.

Lions fans believe they will shut down the pass and contain the run.

Our resident bears fan biscuit believe in the Bears and thinks the Falcons will win.
He's not a true Bears fan then since they beat us in week one and he's taking the Falcons to win. Falcons WILL win this game though. I'm putting up $200 on em to take it.
 10-22-2011, 10:23 AM         #57
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lions 31
Falcons 14
 6 years ago '04        #58
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
He's not a true Bears fan then since they beat us in week one and he's taking the Falcons to win. Falcons WILL win this game though. I'm putting up $200 on em to take it.
ok before you lose your money let me just remind you our Defensive Line will win the battle in the trenches, and their "big play guys" won't be making many big plays. And ATL is on the road, we lost last week at home i dont see it happening two weeks in a row. Ford Field home advantage is the best in the league right now. And ATL will be playing a backup tackle so expect a few false starts...

But hey its your money spend it how you wanna.
 6 years ago '04        #59
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,369 | Props total: 301 301
 CutKidd21 said:
fu*k detroit, fu*k emimem, fu*k royce da 5'9, fu*k d12, fu*k shady, fu*k GM, fu*k ford, fu*k auburn hills, fu*k u of m, fu*k state, fu*k central michigan, fu*k the great lakes, fu*k the pontiac dome, fu*k barry sanders, fu*k thanksgiving, fu*k all yall ugly a.ss females, fu*k unemployment, fu*k chrysler commercials, fu*k suh, fu*k the chin tiki, fu*k the shelter, fu*k THE LIONS

BIRDS FLY HIGH

B*TCH.

fu*k Atalnta, fu*k TI, fu*k coca cola...........sh*t I think thats all

EDIT: fu*k dog f!ghts to
 6 years ago '11        #60
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 Veno da Don said:
ok before you lose your money let me just remind you our Defensive Line will win the battle in the trenches, and their "big play guys" won't be making many big plays. And ATL is on the road, we lost last week at home i dont see it happening two weeks in a row. Ford Field home advantage is the best in the league right now. And ATL will be playing a backup tackle so expect a few false starts...

But hey its your money spend it how you wanna.
Turner will probably have a good game...ya let people get into the 2nd level way too often, and Turner is probably one of the hardest backs to take down once in the 2nd level, that ya have faced. this isn't a guaranteed win for either side. oh, and we cut the 7-step drop bullsh*t for more quick strikes in the passing game. have they ruled out Baker already? I heard he's still questionable, not doubtful.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy