Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Pick the winner
Atlanta Falcons 10 58.82%
Detroit Lions 7 41.18%
Voters: 17. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,244 | Props total: 3835 3835
I got Atlanta in this game winning in an upset. The honeymoon is over in Detroit and this mediocre team will play as such on Sunday allowing a lesser team to beat them.

Atlanta actually has more big play players than Detroit so the only question is will the O-Line hold up. I say yes....
 6 years ago '04        #22
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 biscuit said:
I got Atlanta in this game winning in an upset. The honeymoon is over in Detroit and this mediocre team will play as such on Sunday allowing a lesser team to beat them.

Atlanta actually has more big play players than Detroit so the only question is will the O-Line hold up. I say yes....
fu*k you gon call a team mediocre....n*gga aint hester yall #1 receiver....fu*k outta here
 6 years ago '04        #23
dtownboy313 
space
space
limit turner, let the pass rush get matty ice and we should be good
 10-20-2011, 10:10 PM         #24
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 biscuit said:

@ mediocre team

n*ggas lost to us and he got a bad taste in his mouthitll be iight bra i promise
 6 years ago '04        #25
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,458 | Props total: 6405 6405
it's going to be a good game. if Atlanta plays like they did 1st half against GB they'll win
 6 years ago '11        #26
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 super vILLain said:
Keep telling yourself that. I bet Schwartz won't run up on Mike Smith after we put that a.ss whooping on ya'll either. I hope Smith slaps him in the back of the head.

Best is out too. And if he did play, we'd just set Dunta on his concussion prone a.ss

I'm about tired of these "fans" coming in and predicting our team to lose every damn week
it's easier to plug a running back in than it is a left tackle and Julio when Harry Douglas and Eric Weems are your only other options on the outside. if one of them play, then I think we win...but c'mon bruh. you know how big Julio is to this offense...as bad as Sam Baker is, Will Svitek is worse, remember that 09 season?...remember the play Ryan got injured on?...Svitek. I've called every game a win except this one, for the simple fact we are banged up and still trying to hit a groove. the bye week is just what this team needs...we'll be 3-4...i think 10-6 gets you in the playoff, but honestly, I could see us winning out except the Saints in the Superdome, going 11-5. only other question is Houston, but I'm usually never worried about Schaub winning a game.

we're a better team than the Lions...but we're a better team than the Bears and lost to them. hopefully we'll hit our groove in the 2nd half of the season...right now, we're injured in all the wrong places...we could still pull it out, but I doubt it.
 6 years ago '11        #27
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
oh and Dunta ain't sh*t but an overpaid goon right now, as far as I'm concerned. if he plays half way up to that big a.ss contract he got, we'd probably be 5-1.
 6 years ago '10        #28
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 wjcorner said:
it's easier to plug a running back in than it is a left tackle and Julio when Harry Douglas and Eric Weems are your only other options on the outside. if one of them play, then I think we win...but c'mon bruh. you know how big Julio is to this offense...as bad as Sam Baker is, Will Svitek is worse, remember that 09 season?...remember the play Ryan got injured on?...Svitek. I've called every game a win except this one, for the simple fact we are banged up and still trying to hit a groove. the bye week is just what this team needs...we'll be 3-4...i think 10-6 gets you in the playoff, but honestly, I could see us winning out except the Saints in the Superdome, going 11-5. only other question is Houston, but I'm usually never worried about Schaub winning a game.

we're a better team than the Lions...but we're a better team than the Bears and lost to them. hopefully we'll hit our groove in the 2nd half of the season...right now, we're injured in all the wrong places...we could still pull it out, but I doubt it.
We played fine without Julio last week and we played fine without him last year. Our #2 from last year is in Minnesota stinking it up and Harry Douglas is far from a scrub. We still have some nice weapons and a strong running game.

As for Baker, yeah that's a problem but you have teams that make it through offensive line injuries. Your saw in the first quarter of that GB game that with the right play calling we're capable of slowing down the pass rush. It didn't start getting there until they abandoned the run and had Matty dropping back on every play.

If we can establish the run and control the clock, we win this game. Our defense isn't great but we held gun-slinging Cam to no TDs and the Packers to two. I think 21 to 27 points could win this one.

wjcorner said:
oh and Dunta ain't sh*t but an overpaid goon right now, as far as I'm concerned. if he plays half way up to that big a.ss contract he got, we'd probably be 5-1.
He definitely hasn't lived up to his contract (though that partially has to do with the way he's used in our defense) but I was joking about the fact that Best is doubtful because of concussion problems and Dunta likes to ring bells.
 6 years ago '11        #29
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 super vILLain said:
We played fine without Julio last week and we played fine without him last year. Our #2 from last year is in Minnesota stinking it up and Harry Douglas is far from a scrub. We still have some nice weapons and a strong running game.

As for Baker, yeah that's a problem but you have teams that make it through offensive line injuries. Your saw in the first quarter of that GB game that with the right play calling we're capable of slowing down the pass rush. It didn't start getting there until they abandoned the run and had Matty dropping back on every play.

If we can establish the run and control the clock, we win this game. Our defense isn't great but we held gun-slinging Cam to no TDs and the Packers to two. I think 21 to 27 points could win this one.

He definitely hasn't lived up to his contract (though that partially has to do with the way he's used in our defense) but I was joking about the fact that Best is doubtful because of concussion problems and Dunta likes to ring bells.
we'll see...our D has to get off the field on 3rd down, and we have to actually show up and play in the 3rd quarter. if this was at home it would be an automatic win...just a tough road game, against an opponent that's caused like 8 false starts in the last 4 quarters...wrong time to have a new guy blocking Ryan's blind side when he's trying to run our offense out the no huddle.
 6 years ago '05        #30
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
I got us 31-21...Matt Bryant kicks a FG to put us up 10 with around 4 mins to go then Stafford drives down the field and tries to force a throw and Optimus Grimes picks it off to seal it
 6 years ago '04        #31
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 dtownboy313 said:
fu*k you gon call a team mediocre....n*gga aint hester yall #1 receiver....fu*k outta here
 SmooveDude said:
@ mediocre team

n*ggas lost to us and he got a bad taste in his mouthitll be iight bra i promise
Ya'll n*ggas mad doe!

No Super Bowls, 6 - 10, 0 - 16 n*ggas wanna talk sh*t against last years NFC North Champs that owned you twice last year

Keep thinkin' ya'll gonna do somethin' this year. It's good for the spirit. Jim Harbaugh just stole your soul last week. Detroit blew it's winning nut early.

Let your L's begin
 10-21-2011, 01:25 AM         #32
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 biscuit said:
Ya'll n*ggas mad doe!

No Super Bowls, 6 - 10, 0 - 16 n*ggas wanna talk sh*t against last years NFC North Champs that owned you twice last year

Keep thinkin' ya'll gonna do somethin' this year. It's good for the spirit. Jim Harbaugh just stole your soul last week. Detroit blew it's winning nut early.

Let your L's begin
ask the bears what have they done for you lately...because lately the lions gave us one of the best records in the L

@ this past dweller....we livin in the now buddy
 6 years ago '05        #33
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
Let's go Falcons hand the Lions their second loss of the season
 6 years ago '04        #34
dtownboy313 
space
space
 biscuit said:
Ya'll n*ggas mad doe!

Let your L's begin
you just mad because your team is on the decline flat.....no offense....aging defense....cheap management won't even pay the n*gga who is your entire offense. and the key words are last years north champs....you n*ggas look like sh*t this year....stop worrying about us....i know it's hurt to know that the fu*king Lions are in better shape than yall....somebody gotta give green bay a little run for the next few years....the way its looking now it won't be you n*ggas....i know it hurts
 6 years ago '10        #35
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
I think Atlanta did decent with the crowd noise in Seattle......thats not how I want this game to unfold but in terms of false starts I dont think we had more than two in Seattle. I believe analysis have been hitting the nail right on the head by saying the Falcons lost their identity and gained it back last week. Even if Julio plays sunday hopefully they dont force feed him the ball. I think the Falcons win this one by staying on Stafford's a.ss majority of the game. I also expect Chris Houston to get butterflies in his tummy.....revert back to his old Crisp Houston days and give us a TD and a couple of PI calls.
 6 years ago '05        #36
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
This game will be interesting.
 6 years ago '04        #37
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 dtownboy313 said:
you just mad because your team is on the decline flat.....no offense....aging defense....cheap management won't even pay the n*gga who is your entire offense. and the key words are last years north champs....you n*ggas look like sh*t this year....stop worrying about us....i know it's hurt to know that the fu*king Lions are in better shape than yall....somebody gotta give green bay a little run for the next few years....the way its looking now it won't be you n*ggas....i know it hurts
You see me trolliiiiinnnnnn', you hatin'!

Lions bout to repeat what Denver did a few years ago by winning the first 6 (5 in your case) then eating pure L's...

Where did these so called Lions fans come from anyways I'm gonna have to look up a few threads from last year to see if you bi*ches even existed.

Good luck to the Falcons.
 6 years ago '04        #38
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 biscuit said:

biscuit cut it out bruh, you saw first hand your cubs get they a.sses chewed so miss us with that "honeymoon","medicore" talk.

And who in the hell on ATL has been making "big plays" Roddy White negro please you dont even buy that sh*t you selling!

Stafford has a rebound game 400 yards on this filthy birds!

The D- 28
ATL Shawty -17
 6 years ago '11        #39
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
biscuit cut it out bruh, you saw first hand your cubs get they a.sses chewed so miss us with that "honeymoon","medicore" talk.

And who in the hell on ATL has been making "big plays" Roddy White negro please you dont even buy that sh*t you selling!

Stafford has a rebound game 400 yards on this filthy birds!

The D- 28
ATL Shawty -17
Julio, Turner, and Gonzo have made big plays on offense...

Moore, Jerry, Peters, DeCoud, and Grimes have made big plays on defense...

take away the deep ball from Stafford, he plays shaky...we can do that. I doubt he puts up 400 yards
 6 years ago '05        #40
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
I think Roddy has a big game to balance the offense with Mike T running for 100+
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now