Week 7 Gameday Thread : Kansas City Chiefs Vs. Oakland Raiders

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who You Got?
Chiefs 14 37.84%
Raiders 23 62.16%
Voters: 37. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #601
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15092 15092
 Billdotel said:
He's played with Hue Jackson before. He threw 20 INT's last year. Quit making excuses wigger.
Drew Brees threw for 22 int's last year, what's your point?

and you can keep saying wigger, that sh*t doesn't bother me cuz I know it aint true
 6 years ago '07        #602
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 TYO said:
It really was..Diondre and I were calling it a bullsh*t plan to begin with.
That sh*t was a.ss backwards. Win or lose you could tell we were not ready to play. I kept saying we still have talent to be competative but the whole team looked not ready to play.
 6 years ago '07        #603
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,893 | Props total: 1321 1321
Carson Palmer is not Drew Brees. You guys made the trade saying you're in win now mode well you're 0-1 shutout by a defense that isn't even a top 10 defense.
 6 years ago '07        #604
space
space
 Billdotel said:
Carson Palmer is not Drew Brees. You guys made the trade saying you're in win now mode well you're 0-1 shutout by a defense that isn't even a top 10 defense.
ok, 1 game in and suddenly it's the worst trade in history? How many weeks are left in the season, I must have missed the memo that the season ended tomorrow
 6 years ago '07        #605
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
ok, 1 game in and suddenly it's the worst trade in history? How many weeks are left in the season, I must have missed the memo that the season ended tomorrow
You are a clueless dipsh*t. Just like last year the loss to the Dolphins was just 1 game, the loss to Arizona was just 1 game. Playoff teams don't lose by 4 touchdowns to a team with a losing record at home.
 6 years ago '04        #606
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 dionedre3000 said:
That sh*t was a.ss backwards. Win or lose you could tell we were not ready to play. I kept saying we still have talent to be competative but the whole team looked not ready to play.
part of me thinks this 3 game winning streak in the long run is worse because it will make pioli think the back up qb is capable
 6 years ago '07        #607
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
part of me thinks this 3 game winning streak in the long run is worse because it will make pioli think the back up qb is capable
Yea i'm hoping we compete and trade up in the draft for Barkley. We're a complete team with Berry, Charles, Moaki, and a QB.
 6 years ago '09        #608
TYO 
space
space
$5,198 | Props total: 148 148
 Billdotel said:
Yea i'm hoping we compete and trade up in the draft for Barkley. We're a complete team with Berry, Charles, Moaki, and a QB.
I'd prefer RG3 or Tannehill over Barkley. I really don't want Landry Jones though.
 6 years ago '07        #609
space
space
 Billdotel said:
You are a clueless dipsh*t. Just like last year the loss to the Dolphins was just 1 game, the loss to Arizona was just 1 game. Playoff teams don't lose by 4 touchdowns to a team with a losing record at home.
ay dios mio
 10-23-2011, 07:07 PM         #610
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:laughing9: yall got of jim planket 2.0 for this bum....i told yall carson was a.ss....al pick lionel because al had vision....he knew whats up
 6 years ago '07        #611
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
 TYO said:
I'd prefer RG3 or Tannehill over Barkley. I really don't want Landry Jones though.
I like Barkley, RG3, and Foles. We'll be able to get the last 2 easily IMO.
 6 years ago '07        #612
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
Are people really taking this game for serious? THIS IS NOT THE RAIDER TEAM WE SEEN ALL SEASON NOR THE TEAM WE WILL SEE AFTER THE BYE...

I think that is very clear for people that have the ability to evaluate a situation, but unfortunately that isn't everyone.

Palmer will play better then Campbell did once he gets accumulated with the offense. Wait until we play Denver...
 6 years ago '04        #613
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 kakish said:
Are people really taking this game for serious? THIS IS NOT THE RAIDER TEAM WE SEEN ALL SEASON NOR THE TEAM WE WILL SEE AFTER THE BYE...

I think that is very clear for people that have the ability to evaluate a situation, but unfortunately that isn't everyone.

Palmer will play better then Campbell did once he gets accumulated with the offense. Wait until we play Denver...
what about palmers play the last 3 years gives you any indication that this performance isnt exactly who he is
 6 years ago '07        #614
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 MosDefinition said:
It is what it is. If he thinks that then so be it but we have no idea what he thinks. With as many qbs that are comming out and for now every position is capable of producing something I would like to think we do go qb. If I had my choice I'd like Barkley but I'd ride with whoever we have. The weapons are there for someone to lead.
 6 years ago '05        #615
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Kakish, it's alright man. Raider fans know what's going on. It's nothing against Chiefs fans, as their team did win and we can't say anything about it. I just think our team will be much better in a few weeks.

Good win for the Chiefs. The AFC West is getting tight again. From top to bottom, there is only like 1.5 games separating each other. This division could go down to the wire. I know the Raiders still have the Chiefs, Broncos and Chargers twice, so there's still a lot of moving left.

Again, nice job Chiefs. Your secondary really made our passing offense look terrible. Hopefully, another few weeks of practice will change that.
 6 years ago '05        #616
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 MosDefinition said:
what about palmers play the last 3 years gives you any indication that this performance isnt exactly who he is
While I understand you guys are happy with the win, don't you agree that Palmer could have gone into this game without being ready to play? To me, it seems like Palmer had zero intentions of playing. Before the game, there was a report that said he would start if he wanted to.

He didn't start. He didn't come in after Boller through two interceptions in the first quarter. He didn't come in after the third interception before half time. He didn't come in after half time. He waited until after Boller didn't produce sh*t in his first possession after half.

Not to mention that Palmer was only in practice for a few days after having not played for nine months. Not to mention, he didn't practice with the first team during the week. A lot of the passes he were missing were timing patterns that require you to know your receivers speed.

You have to admit that Palmer did make some nice throws. There were a few that he got on the money in between two, and sometimes, three defenders. He threw three interceptions, but two of them were the receivers fault, or at least more of their fault.

To say that this is what is expected of Palmer is premature in my opinion. Palmer played well in Cincinnati. His interceptions went up his last season because he was forcing passes into TO and Ocho. If you go back and watch the last two games of the season for the Bengals, Palmer played very well when TO and Ocho were out.

Basically, give the man a chance. We didn't have McFadden for the majority of the game. Give Palmer two weeks to learn the play book and practice with the first team, then let's see how he does.
 6 years ago '07        #617
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 MosDefinition said:
Palmer is what he is. A QB that threw for around 4k yards and 26 TDs and 20 Ints last year. Hovering around a 85 QB rating.

He may not have been so sharp at times last year but there were also games he showed he can still play amongst the elite. In week 16 he outplayed Rivers and threw for 4 td passes to knck the Chargers out the play-offs. that was 1 week before the season ended last year.

Give him time...he will prove all you wrong.

Remember, Hue scouted and coached Palmer, he knows exactly what he's getting.
 6 years ago '07        #618
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
Pioli scouted Matt Cassel too it doesn't mean sh*t. The Bengals are doing just fine without Carson Palmer that should tell you something the guy is a turnover machine.
 6 years ago '11        #619
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
Aww man Carson Palmer thought it was bad in Cincy....now he got Raider fans thinking he's the messiah. Dude had an all time worthy WR core last year and could not stop throwing picks. How's he going to fare with those young kids he's throwing to now?
 6 years ago '05        #620
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
fu*k everything. I missed the 2nd half, but apparently didn't miss much.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
349 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy