Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
I have been saying this sh*t long before the season started and I'm glad Fitz is starting to speak out on it. As a 49ers fan I'm happy they think they have enough to win opposite him because it makes things easier for us. There's now way in hell they can be a contender with Dre or Doucet on the other side.

Hopefully Rod Graves is stubborn the rest of the year and doesn't bring anybody in
 6 years ago '09        #22
space
space
 Main Event said:

No :lachen001:

But he's having a good year hence the reason he needs to shut the fu*k up
Doucet is only having a decent year due to teams letting him catch the ball because he cannot beat them. I bet teams wouldn't go one on one like that and let Fitz just catch it. You can keep that glass half full approach all you want but your gm is fu*king the team by not getting another capable WR opposite Larry Fitzgerald.

Why pay him all that money if he can't be utilized properly due to incompetence on the other side.
 10-20-2011, 02:59 PM         #23
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

still don't understand why they didn't extend brea$ton
 10-20-2011, 03:17 PM         #24
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bullseye said:
He needs a legitimate QB.
beat me to it
 6 years ago '08        #25
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Doucet is only having a decent year due to teams letting him catch the ball because he cannot beat them. I bet teams wouldn't go one on one like that and let Fitz just catch it. You can keep that glass half full approach all you want but your gm is fu*king the team by not getting another capable WR opposite Larry Fitzgerald.

Why pay him all that money if he can't be utilized properly due to incompetence on the other side.
Another competent WR he hasnt tried to sign? You're right he didnt try and sign Braylon and Floyd in the offseason We attempted to resign brea$ton who he's bi*ching about in the article giving D's a different aspect and Larrys numbers are better through 4 this year with Doucet than they we're last year with brea$ton

If you haven't watched all our games stop posting honestly you sit here and try and diagnose everyone elses team 24/7 knowing damn well you're nothing more than a box score analyst stop already the Cards aren't losing games because of a lack of number 2 WR
 6 years ago '09        #26
space
space
 Main Event said:
Another competent WR he hasnt tried to sign? You're right he didnt try and sign Braylon and Floyd in the offseason We attempted to resign brea$ton who he's bi*ching about in the article giving D's a different aspect and Larrys numbers are better through 4 this year with Doucet than they we're last year with brea$ton

If you haven't watched all our games stop posting honestly you sit here and try and diagnose everyone elses team 24/7 knowing damn well you're nothing more than a box score analyst stop already the Cards aren't losing games because of a lack of number 2 WR
I actually watch games man. You have said in this thread a competent #2 isn't why you lost. In another thread you said Kolb wasn't the reason you aren't losing. So my question is in your opinion what is it? My guess is you might point to the defense against the Redskins or Giants or even the refs screwing you against the Giants. But, I'll come back with when your offense needed a sustained drive late in games to keep the other team off the field and from making a comeback, it failed mightily. Your defense was great in Seattle but your offense couldn't get any points.

I think the Cardinals aren't far way from something good if they can get Larry somebody opposite him and Kolb can step up and come through. Maybe Kolb can't come through because he doesn't have the weapons. Also, please don't reply your defense is the problem. That defense is doing a helluva job considering all the injuries they have had since training camp started.
 6 years ago '09        #27
2nd2none 
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 1123 1123
so the cardinals traded boldin cause they felt they couldn't keep both

then fitz signs a huge a.ss deal

then is wondering why he doesn't have a no.2 reciever

guess he wanted that loot more than the reciever
 6 years ago '08        #28
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I actually watch games man. You have said in this thread a competent #2 isn't why you lost. In another thread you said Kolb wasn't the reason you aren't losing. So my question is in your opinion what is it? My guess is you might point to the defense against the Redskins or Giants or even the refs screwing you against the Giants. But, I'll come back with when your offense needed a sustained drive late in games to keep the other team off the field and from making a comeback, it failed mightily. Your defense was great in Seattle but your offense couldn't get any points.

I think the Cardinals aren't far way from something good if they can get Larry somebody opposite him and Kolb can step up and come through. Maybe Kolb can't come through because he doesn't have the weapons. Also, please don't reply your defense is the problem. That defense is doing a helluva job considering all the injuries they have had since training camp started .
Stop, a healthy Wilson still sucks in pass coverage and Greg Toler is a bum

Its our D. Kolb isn't playing like Warner but he's still put them im positions they win if our D just holds the lead. Washington he played good the D lets them get a TD on a 4th and 13 and then Stuckeys bum a.ss fumbled and lost the game. Seattle is Jay Feely missing 2 field goals and Whiz playing conservative, the Giants he played bad but we still win if the D doesnt blow a 10Pt lead with 4mins left, Minnesota was everybody that should have been our 1 game we should have lost

The Cards only main problem on O is Left Tackle, our D sucks and our secondary gets ripped because we have no pass rush which is why we blitz every other play and it gets picked apart.
 6 years ago '09        #29
TraV 77 heat pts77 OP
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
 brazidee said:

still don't understand why they didn't extend brea$ton

brea$ton is having a nice little year over in KC due to all the attention Bowe gets.
 6 years ago '10        #30
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 2nd2none said:

/thread
 6 years ago '08        #31
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,983 | Props total: 5556 5556
 Dope Bai said:
Doesn't Doucett have more catches than him???
So? Fitz takes the double coverage so someone else has to benefit.
 6 years ago '04        #32
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
U wanted a qb now u want a wr! Next u will want someone to run the route for u! Just play ball
 6 years ago '06        #33
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,271 | Props total: 7403 7403
Houshmandzadeh is lookin for a job

426 - 200 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 68% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 6 years ago '08        #34
Dunknown24 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,022 | Props total: 720 720
 2nd2none said:

I'm pretty sure he offered to give up some of his contract in order to keep Boldin
 Kjizzle03 said:
Houshmandzadeh is lookin for a job
And ya didn't even want him
 6 years ago '04        #35
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 SixOneFour said:
Boy ain't did diddly squat for my FF team

What's even more amazing is that the Cardinals organization would give out that kind of money and not get him some help to maximize his production, therefore getting a good return on their investment.
He couldn't because his QBs are trash..He needs another Kurt Warner type QB that can get the ball to him..
 6 years ago '10        #36
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Dro889 said:
Alshon Jeffery.
the rams is gonna get that n*gga
 6 years ago '06        #37
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 731 731
Moss?
 6 years ago '05        #38
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
Calvin Johnson gets his an hes doubled alot
 6 years ago '06        #39
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
Truth is the boy hasn't been the same w/o Anquan....and for 100 million dollars I bet the Cardinals are screaming n*gga you are your #2 wr
 6 years ago '09        #40
quentyburga725 55 heat pts55
space
space
$8,487 | Props total: 2350 2350
 TriniSoldier said:
shoulda came to new england when you had the chance n*gga
real talk
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy