Album Cover: Rick Ross - 'God Forgives, I Donít'

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '05        #61
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1687 1687
 clipse_designz said:
They're not really though are they...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

how are they all the same
They actually do all look the same save for Port Of Miami
 6 years ago '10        #62
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,610 | Props total: 30572 30572
n*gga said Rozay only hit is hustlin

Bawse>>>>>>
 10-25-2011, 01:30 AM         #63
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:
All this n*gga covers are the same.
remember that he is selling his larger-than-life image along wit his fatter-than-ur-average raps

what else could he put on his album covers? just stick to some random pose but make sure they get ur likeness on there

his image is very distinct, he could sue n*ggas if they put his face n beard on a tshirt w/o his permission
 10-25-2011, 01:33 AM         #64
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onlybuilt1906 said:
So much hate and I'll never understand why. The n*ggas music is pristine. I'm a 90's cat, grew up on Wu, Mobb, Nas, Black Moon, Tribe, Jeru, Gangstarr, CNN...all that fly sh*t. I fu*k with Rick Ross 100%. Have every album, love every album. Son can rap his a.ss off and says crazy sh*t that makes you laugh like "That fat n*gga? LOL!!!" If you're a super backpacker who can't get with materialistic rap, I can respect that. Other than that, if you're so ghetto, grimey and street that you require your rappers to be 100% truthful, you probably need to re-evaluate your life. It's some dude on here with the avy that says "Rap - lies = hip-hop". Get the fu*k outta here with that sh*t. Music is no different that movies or WWE. The only thing that matters is the music. Unelss you're Common or Mos Def, all rappers lie, tell stories and embellish and it's always been that way. Slick Rick? Kool G. Rap's "Road to the Riches?" Eazy-E's "Nobody Move?" So he took a n*ggas name. Like Jay said, Freeway Ricky Ross was using it wrong anyway. n*gga battled 50 and won. Who has done that? fu*k a youtube satire video -- MAKE MUSIC. Son was CO....and? Plies has a fu*king MASTERS DEGREE.

Am I a Ross Stan? Nah. I just appreciate good music and a dope marketing image. No matter how you feel, or what you say, Ross won. Keep hating and bringing up irrelevant sh*t. The rest of us will continue to ride out, smoke out or vibe out to great music by an upper echelon emcee.
word up

ricky is pretty entertaining, he picks amazing beats and makes great music

i think once 50 exposed him, his entire image became way more entertainment. its the only way he coulda really dealt wit it. he just became more lavish//bawss/fat
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy