Album Cover: Rick Ross - 'God Forgives, I Donít'

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,427 | Props total: 6459 6459
 thaghost36 said:

@ hustlin being his only hit..

[video - click to view]

this is his biggest hit and everybody seems to overlook it
 6 years ago '06        #42
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,597 | Props total: 3679 3679
dude be gettin raw beatz for his albums
 10-20-2011, 10:19 PM         #43
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sivraj said:
I guess God didn't forgive his a.ss when he had that seizure
 10-20-2011, 10:21 PM         #44
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaYYo said:
He look like a fat canary........

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #45
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,193 | Props total: 11787 11787
 clipse_designz said:
They're not really though are they...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

how are they all the same
They all basically a close up of his face.
 10-20-2011, 10:22 PM         #46
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K dot said:
Ya'll n*ggas be hating on ross, but soon as this album leaks... be the first to DOWNLOAD

if I didn't download the other cd's filled with lies from this dude,what makes you think i'll be downloading this one?
 6 years ago '11        #47
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,309 | Props total: 4583 4583
Rick ross minus beats equals garbage lyrics
 6 years ago '04        #48
theHighlife04 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 1 1
Such a corny a.ss name for an album. God forgives, I don't. Doesn't that sound corny as a motherucker?

I truly doubt I'll even download this. Hopefully this is the closest thing to "trolling" as I ever do too.
 6 years ago '04        #49
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,690 | Props total: 533 533
I cant front, I mess with Rawse more than any other mainstream rapper out there. Great beats, great flow.. What more can you ask for... for folks talking about he fake, tell me a rapper you know first hand that put in work? Nah, I aint talking about what other peopel said or who your cousin know. Im talking you.

I'll be waiting
 6 years ago '04        #50
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
Damn he already about to drop album 5? And he debuted AFTER Jeezy? I need TM 103 this year and another album Feb 2013 if that's the case from Jeezy.
 6 years ago '06        #51
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 KidNice said:
Here are the outtakes - shot by Jonathan Mannion:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

More at
I feel like I'm seeing gay pr0n by looking at the second picture
 10-21-2011, 12:20 AM         #52
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adewale said:
I feel like I'm seeing gay pr0n by looking at the second picture

6 years ago '10        #53
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1123 1123
So much hate and I'll never understand why. The n*ggas music is pristine. I'm a 90's cat, grew up on Wu, Mobb, Nas, Black Moon, Tribe, Jeru, Gangstarr, CNN...all that fly sh*t. I fu*k with Rick Ross 100%. Have every album, love every album. Son can rap his a.ss off and says crazy sh*t that makes you laugh like "That fat n*gga? LOL!!!" If you're a super backpacker who can't get with materialistic rap, I can respect that. Other than that, if you're so ghetto, grimey and street that you require your rappers to be 100% truthful, you probably need to re-evaluate your life. It's some dude on here with the avy that says "Rap - lies = hip-hop". Get the fu*k outta here with that sh*t. Music is no different that movies or WWE. The only thing that matters is the music. Unelss you're Common or Mos Def, all rappers lie, tell stories and embellish and it's always been that way. Slick Rick? Kool G. Rap's "Road to the Riches?" Eazy-E's "Nobody Move?" So he took a n*ggas name. Like Jay said, Freeway Ricky Ross was using it wrong anyway. n*gga battled 50 and won. Who has done that? fu*k a youtube satire video -- MAKE MUSIC. Son was CO....and? Plies has a fu*king MASTERS DEGREE.

Am I a Ross Stan? Nah. I just appreciate good music and a dope marketing image. No matter how you feel, or what you say, Ross won. Keep hating and bringing up irrelevant sh*t. The rest of us will continue to ride out, smoke out or vibe out to great music by an upper echelon emcee.
 6 years ago '09        #54
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 onlybuilt1906 said:
So much hate and I'll never understand why. The n*ggas music is pristine. I'm a 90's cat, grew up on Wu, Mobb, Nas, Black Moon, Tribe, Jeru, Gangstarr, CNN...all that fly sh*t. I fu*k with Rick Ross 100%. Have every album, love every album. Son can rap his a.ss off and says crazy sh*t that makes you laugh like "That fat n*gga? LOL!!!" If you're a super backpacker who can't get with materialistic rap, I can respect that. Other than that, if you're so ghetto, grimey and street that you require your rappers to be 100% truthful, you probably need to re-evaluate your life. It's some dude on here with the avy that says "Rap - lies = hip-hop". Get the fu*k outta here with that sh*t. Music is no different that movies or WWE. The only thing that matters is the music. Unelss you're Common or Mos Def, all rappers lie, tell stories and embellish and it's always been that way. Slick Rick? Kool G. Rap's "Road to the Riches?" Eazy-E's "Nobody Move?" So he took a n*ggas name. Like Jay said, Freeway Ricky Ross was using it wrong anyway. n*gga battled 50 and won. Who has done that? fu*k a youtube satire video -- MAKE MUSIC. Son was CO....and? Plies has a fu*king MASTERS DEGREE.

Am I a Ross Stan? Nah. I just appreciate good music and a dope marketing image. No matter how you feel, or what you say, Ross won. Keep hating and bringing up irrelevant sh*t. The rest of us will continue to ride out, smoke out or vibe out to great music by an upper echelon emcee.
Exactly.

I can't stand the fact that people hate on rappers because they're "fake". Like oh yeah, Three 6 has k!lled millions of people throughout their career and never got caught, or oh yeah Gucci Mane sells bricks everyday and just raps on the side. Get the fu*k outta here. Rap..or rather MUSIC = entertainment. Just like TV, movies, video games, etc. Does anyone complain they didn't like a movie because the story was fake? They don't like video games because they're not real life? Come the fu*k on. The funniest thing is, all the "real" rappers, rappers who really do live the sh*t most rappers make music about, never make it, because they will almost always get caught up in their real life sh*t. You can't gangbang/sell dope/murder/rob/etc. and be a full-time rapper at the same time. It's not possible.

I listen to music for the enjoyability of it, not to hear real life stories. If that's what people wanted music would be more boring than most of our daily lives. Who wants to hear a song about shopping at the grocery store? Stopping by the gas station? Making dinner? No one.
 6 years ago '10        #55
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
Damn....dudes lips blacker than the fu*king street at night
 6 years ago '04        #56
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,173 | Props total: 2466 2466
lol n*gga said "all his covers look the same" then a dude posted all the covers and the first guys like "well its the glasses"

lmao shut up clown
 6 years ago '10        #57
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,322 | Props total: 423 423
fat people alway take close up face shots
 10-21-2011, 02:08 PM         #58
flawda_boy06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rdrake said:
fat people alway take close up face shots
plz n*gga u kno ross will take his shirt off he dont give a fu*k if hes fat or not, its part of his image
 6 years ago '11        #59
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 4769 4769
 Michael_Moore said:

if I didn't download the other cd's filled with lies from this dude,what makes you think i'll be downloading this one?
what your doing right now is the
equivalent of going to the mall and
stopping in the sunglasses store just to
tell the people how much sunglasses suck.

nobody cares
 6 years ago '04        #60
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
im ready for this, drop it the same day as Jeezy and see which one sells more
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy