Oct 20 - Libya's Muammar Gaddafi 'killed'‎

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
98 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
92 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #141
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19945 19945
 SpyDa said:
Never claim to be a prophet but i'm not a fool....

You come in here labeling people "Conspiracy Theorist." Just because someone decides to think and not stomach the news they were given they are considered needing tin Foil.. Nobody started forcing belief's but stating what could be... Whats wrong with that? You label them because of it? Labeling someone would be ignorant, lazy and childish. You label because you cant take the time to understand a different mindset and come up with a proper rebuttal?

Just because you operate with the Left Brain does not mean you can bash a Right brain thinker.... So you get's no props n*gga no dap. For fronting like you kno whats up...

an to answer this question seriously lets take a look....

I dont have to read what a man says to see a man's behavior. Greed and materials run people and its been done since the beginning of time with other civilization's which is why they are not here....

The fall of the Middle Eastern civilization's is similar to the fall of other Civilizations in history. Chaos and Confusion brings Division and Division brings weakness. Taking Out the Head of This Structure cripples the Organization for an easy slide in. Would this happen? IDK but history shows it happens over and over again... Who would be the one to slide in and gain?? Theories come around but nobody knows....

Main Stream stated they will not tell or leak full information for safety and other reason's so your getting half story from jump.. So believe them or come up with theories?

Some Possible Benefits....
A. slide someone who's Pro-American in the slot for an insider
B. build up the economy establish a trade zone for exports coming out of America (economy Builder)
C. Pro-American to lend a hand in a future Iran War for via Israel....
D. Prevent the trade of oil going Gold and remaining standard in Dollars and not hurting the big countries USA, China etc.
E. Closer shot and easier mobility for the 100 special forces from Obama to grab resources in Africa...
F. Sell weapons to the rebels.

who knows its a long list of things that could benefit. But One Man Hero Is Another Man's Terrorist... These videos and also some Gaddafi interviews shows that majority of his people loved him. Mainstream made him the enemy...

What will happen if our protesters grow and other countries deem us to be the terrorist? all it takes is a few shots to innocent people by cops in NY and the rest will be history.
There is nothing wrong stating what you believe, but my problem is those same people will be the first to call you ignorant for not believing their asinine beliefs backed up by sourceless youtube videos. The people I'm calling conspiracy theorists isn't everyone in here. Its the stupid people who think EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. Guys who watch those stupid a.ss movies by hacks like Alex Jones. Those are the people I'm calling idiots.

But if you so much as disagree with one of their holy youtube videos, you're branded a "Sheep". Bottom line is, the world is a better place without him.
 6 years ago '04        #142
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
 minimafia_aj said:
There is nothing wrong stating what you believe, but my problem is those same people will be the first to call you ignorant for not believing their asinine beliefs backed up by sourceless youtube videos. The people I'm calling conspiracy theorists isn't everyone in here. Its the stupid people who think EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. Guys who watch those stupid a.ss movies by hacks like Alex Jones. Those are the people I'm calling idiots.

But if you so much as disagree with one of their holy youtube videos, you're branded a "Sheep". Bottom line is, the world is a better place without him.

yeah i feel you on that. It has gotten bad but thats only because History shows in this era, many things that start out true becomes fad's. So alot of that fad stuff's happening. An Its many out there I dont knock em though. Just tell them its more to Youtube. the true meaning of all this is to get back to yourself. understand yourself, learn how to have spiritual growth mental growth. improve self so you dont need the system. They want you to stop with the youtube videos thats why jesse ventura got a show.To stop growth and add another form of Left wing right wing with the labeling...

but my fault thought you was attacking everybody but this is what brought on many conspiracies...

when this interview happen. it happen after everybody declared him dead. few days later he dropped this

[video - click to view]

Last edited by SpyDa; 10-20-2011 at 11:50 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #143
space
space
 SpyDa said:
yeah i feel you on that. It has gotten bad but thats only because History shows in this era, many things that start out true becomes fad's. So alot of that fad stuff's happening. An Its many out there I dont knock em though. Just tell them its more to Youtube. the true meaning of all this is to get back to yourself. understand yourself, learn how to have spiritual growth mental growth. improve self so you dont need the system. They want you to stop with the youtube videos thats why jesse ventura got a show.To stop growth and add another form of Left wing right wing with the labeling...

but my fault thought you was attacking everybody but this is what brought on many conspiracies...

when this interview happen. it happen after everybody declared him dead. few days later he dropped this

They declared him dead, but there was no video of him actually being k!lled. I don't think the conspiracy is hes still alive, its that the US orchestrated it for reasons other than the stated ones. If anything us getting him out of there is a very risky move, how do we know some other terrorist funding, Anti-American wont take over? Which would be counter productive if you were to believe these conspiracies.
 6 years ago '04        #144
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
They declared him dead, but there was no video of him actually being k!lled. I don't think the conspiracy is hes still alive, its that the US orchestrated it for reasons other than the stated ones. If anything us getting him out of there is a very risky move, how do we know some other terrorist funding, Anti-American wont take over? Which would be counter productive if you were to believe these conspiracies.

yeah thats true. although i odnt think they orchestrated everything move by move. I do believe they pushed the right buttons to turn the small candle light to a scorching flame. But thats just my opinion dont have anything to back it. Im not enlighten on who replaced the other so call dictators. Have the other so call fallen dictators positions been replaced?

Its a little to early to see the Big picture missing so many puzzle pieces. In a few weeks im sure they will target another dictator. An the sad thing about it, regardless of how many theories you come up with your always going to remain atleast 3 moves behind...

Last edited by SpyDa; 10-21-2011 at 12:12 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #145
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
damn man, americans are possibly the dumbest n*ggas on the planet...
 10-21-2011, 12:57 AM         #146
Ez 586 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real reason why dude got toe-tagged.

6 years ago '07        #147
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
 Armen87 said:

"no one in Libya is homeless! Gaddafi has built millions of homes for everyone in Libya!"
"he gives away his wealth!"

What a great guy. Farrakhan is a Gaddafi "stan" I guess. Cmon, N.O.I... Not all Muslim leaders are as good as you would like them to be.

Yea, NATO bombed the sh*t out of loyalist forces, but the US didn't have to go get his a.ss out of a hole like Saddam. there were a million Libyan citizens ready to put bullets in him
 6 years ago '07        #148
space
space
 omglolwtfbbq said:

"no one in Libya is homeless! Gaddafi has built millions of homes for everyone in Libya!"

What a great guy. Farrakhan is a Gaddafi "stan" I guess. Cmon, N.O.I... Not all Muslim leaders are as good as you would like them to be.

Yea, NATO bombed the sh*t out of loyalist forces, but the US didn't have to go get his a.ss out of a hole like Saddam. there were a million Libyan citizens ready to put bullets in him
Pablo Escobar built homes for people and sh*tloads of soccer fields. So if thats what he said it holds no merit.
 6 years ago '07        #149
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
 minimafia_aj said:
Pablo Escobar built homes for people and sh*tloads of soccer fields. So if thats what he said it holds no merit.
I'll admit to not watching the whole thing because it's more than an hour long, but yea, those are actual quotes from Farrakhan about Libya having no homeless people after Gaddafi has built millions of houses for his people.

General consensus across INTERNATIONAL media is that a nation that brings in billions in oil revenue and has the population of NYC should not be without a proper schools, hospitals, etc like much of the country. It's a shame to see commentary like that vid, because Farrakhan is on point with his criticism a lot of the time. But you cant ignore what he did wrong in his country for decades just because Libya is a Muslim country and he wants it fit into the West/USA vs Islam mold.
 6 years ago '04        #150
RuggedSouljah 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 37 37
 omglolwtfbbq said:

Well he helped finance the NOI so no surprise there.

Anyways, a lot of truth spoken in this thread.
 6 years ago '08        #151
clenz7621 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,415 | Props total: 31 31

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #152
Diplomatt15 
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 930 930
 clenz7621 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #153
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 minimafia_aj said:
I kind of feel bad for you. You are so fu*kin' stupid.

You clearly have an inability to think outside of the box that's been created for you.

"We're over there to lierate Libyans and save lives!!!! You guys are stupid for thinking that the government that has lied at much bigger scales would lie to us about something like this"

Mindless fu*k
 6 years ago '11        #154
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 Ez 586 said:
Real reason why dude got toe-tagged.

and why we invaded iraq, which is also briefly mentioned. world is so corrupt it's wild.
 10-21-2011, 01:10 PM         #155
LebronOnYoBtch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clenz7621 said:

[pic - click to view]

10-21-2011, 01:40 PM         #156
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man that Farrankhan Video was deep I watch the whole thing. A Educated mind can sit here and watch the whole video because you want to know what's going on. This man had some good point had facts to back his statements up etc. Man I wish it was away to have everyone to open up to whats really going on behind close doors. Its no " Conspiracy " I hate when people say that when you have facts right in your face. But like Farrankhan mention in his video your Reap what you sow...Things will get ugly. I guess this is what is meant by 2012 because if you look at everything. Shyt is getting out of hand. All I can do is have faith and hope the Good Lord can stop the devil in his Tracks!!!
 6 years ago '04        #157
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 slap73 said:
Man that Farrankhan Video was deep I watch the whole thing. A Educated mind can sit here and watch the whole video because you want to know what's going on. This man had some good point had facts to back his statements up etc. Man I wish it was away to have everyone to open up to whats really going on behind close doors. Its no " Conspiracy " I hate when people say that when you have facts right in your face. But like Farrankhan mention in his video your Reap what you sow...Things will get ugly. I guess this is what is meant by 2012 because if you look at everything. Shyt is getting out of hand. All I can do is have faith and hope the Good Lord can stop the devil in his Tracks!!!
this is the only video i heard on America and Libya....

[video - click to view]

10-21-2011, 02:13 PM         #158
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
this is the only video i heard on America and Libya....

This one was posted in page 9 by some dude I forgot his name that quick its long but its deep

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #159
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 slap73 said:
This one was posted in page 9 by some dude I forgot his name that quick its long but its deep

Faarrakhan said:
Obama's not the face of the Black Race. Clinton is the face of the black race and Obama is the face of the Jewish

6 years ago '07        #160
space
space
 Prodigy said:
I kind of feel bad for you. You are so fu*kin' stupid.

You clearly have an inability to think outside of the box that's been created for you.

"We're over there to lierate Libyans and save lives!!!! You guys are stupid for thinking that the government that has lied at much bigger scales would lie to us about something like this"

Mindless fu*k
I never said there couldn't be other reasons for us there, but until someone shows me something that isn't some sourceless youtube video posted by some random guy I will go with the facts. You're a mindless idiot always quick to insult someone.

And what I said makes perfect sense, unrest in the middle east is a problem for the U.S. so getting rid of him is risky, cause whose to say some other nut job won't take his place.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 10-21-2011 at 09:05 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy