Oct 20 - Libya's Muammar Gaddafi 'killed'‎

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
27 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #121
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
This is messed up. Like the earlier posts, i don't see how people can get excited about that. Not biggest Ron Paul fan, but we need to pull out of other countries and protect home. All of this is a game so we can place our bases in other countries. Before you know it, we'll have our embassies and soldiers out there so we can keep an eye on everybody.
 6 years ago '07        #122
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,220 | Props total: 19902 19902
I see the conspiracy idiots are out in full force as usual.
 6 years ago '04        #123
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 minimafia_aj said:
And I see the morons who use dismissive terms like "conspiracy idiots" still believe everything that the government feeds them instead of using not only history as evidence that they're constantly being lied to, but obvious signs surrounding situations like this to see that they shouldn't take things at face value.

Last edited by Prodigy; 10-20-2011 at 09:30 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #124
space
space
 Prodigy said:
And I see the morons who use dismissive terms like "conspiracy idiots" still believe everything that the government feeds them instead of using not only history as evidence that they're constantly being lied to, but obvious signs that things aren't what they seem with situations like this.
Uh oh upset one of them

and I'm not talking about anyone who doesn't believe what happened, I'm talking people who think EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. But I'm a moron cause I don't subscribe to every looney conspiracy?

And please enlighten me to these "obvious signs", youtube videos?

Last edited by Ham Rove; 10-20-2011 at 09:31 PM..
 10-20-2011, 09:29 PM         #125
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
Uh oh upset one of them
what conspiracy theory?
 6 years ago '05        #126
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,497 | Props total: 1357 1357
u got pic's like this but yet nothing of bin laden
 6 years ago '04        #127
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2539 2539
 minimafia_aj said:

i feel ya brah....

[pic - click to view]

n*gga plz......
 6 years ago '07        #128
space
space
 SpyDa said:
i feel ya brah....

[pic - click to view]

n*gga plz......
you're so cool and smart, how can I be as smart as you and uncover global conspiracies? You're a prophet
 10-20-2011, 09:45 PM         #129
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
you're so cool and smart, how can I be as smart as you and uncover global conspiracies? You're a prophet
Waste of Sperm...
 6 years ago '07        #130
space
space
 slap73 said:
Waste of Sperm...
you're a waste of oxygen.

better go get your tinfoil hat to keep the gov from listening to your thoughts.
 6 years ago '07        #131
space
space
Serious question for everyone in here who believes this was orchestrated for other reason.

What would we get from getting rid of him? Is it because he wanted a gold standard? Or is it Oil related? And what are the positives from getting rid of him? As far as I knew haven't we been working with him on and off for some time? Doesn't getting rid of him create more of a issue for us than just keeping him there? Since stability over there is what we need.
 10-20-2011, 09:59 PM         #132
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=minimafia_aj;20994503]you're a waste of oxygen.

better go get your tinfoil hat to keep the gov from listening to your thoughts.[/QUOTE

good suggestion.
 6 years ago '07        #133
space
space
 slap73 said:
good suggestion.
ok seriously tho all insults aside, what do you think the real story is?
 10-20-2011, 10:01 PM         #134
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
Serious question for everyone in here who believes this was orchestrated for other reason.

What would we get from getting rid of him? Is it because he wanted a gold standard? Or is it Oil related? And what are the positives from getting rid of him? As far as I knew haven't we been working with him on and off for some time? Doesn't getting rid of him create more of a issue for us than just keeping him there? Since stability over there is what we need.
Like I said in another comment some people wouldnt watch one video about whats going on.. you proving me right dude.. it would of cause major problems watch the videos dude. no conspiracy
 10-20-2011, 10:02 PM         #135
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slap73 said:
Like I said in another comment some people wouldnt watch one video about whats going on.. you proving me right dude.. it would of cause major problems watch the videos dude. no conspiracy
Im Going to Sleep I have work in the Morning...Ill be back in this post tomorrow we can discuss this then
 6 years ago '05        #136
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
Long over due....good for this terrorist grease ball
 10-20-2011, 10:49 PM         #137
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Little Dice said:

R.I.P Qaddafi
watch this people anybody in this post WATCH THIS
 10-20-2011, 10:53 PM         #138
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Gaddafi didn't like selling oil based on the American dollar and wanted to sell based one the price of gold. This didn't sit well with other countries, the media's stories are somewhere in between fairytales and a completely fable. I am at the point where I do not believe anything CNN or CVT news reports on. The government tells them what they can say and report on, free press ended over 100 years ago"

THISSSS
 6 years ago '07        #139
space
space
and isn't this the guy who personally ordered the Lockerbie bombing? @ people in here praising this as*hole. Wasn't he also k!lling his own civilians and all the ethnic cleansing of Italians. Yeah I feel so bad hes dead.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 10-20-2011 at 11:19 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #140
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2539 2539
 minimafia_aj said:

Never claim to be a prophet but i'm not a fool....

You come in here labeling people "Conspiracy Theorist." Just because someone decides to think and not stomach the news they were given they are considered needing tin Foil.. Nobody started forcing belief's but stating what could be... Whats wrong with that? You label them because of it? Labeling someone would be ignorant, lazy and childish. You label because you cant take the time to understand a different mindset and come up with a proper rebuttal?

Just because you operate with the Left Brain does not mean you can bash a Right brain thinker.... So you get's no props n*gga no dap. For fronting like you kno whats up...

minimafia_aj said:

an to answer this question seriously lets take a look....

I dont have to read what a man says to see a man's behavior. Greed and materials run people and its been done since the beginning of time with other civilization's which is why they are not here....

The fall of the Middle Eastern civilization's is similar to the fall of other Civilizations in history. Chaos and Confusion brings Division and Division brings weakness. Taking Out the Head of This Structure cripples the Organization for an easy slide in. Would this happen? IDK but history shows it happens over and over again... Who would be the one to slide in and gain?? Theories come around but nobody knows....

Main Stream stated they will not tell or leak full information for safety and other reason's so your getting half story from jump.. So believe them or come up with theories?

Some Possible Benefits....
A. slide someone who's Pro-American in the slot for an insider
B. build up the economy establish a trade zone for exports coming out of America (economy Builder)
C. Pro-American to lend a hand in a future Iran War for via Israel....
D. Prevent the trade of oil going Gold and remaining standard in Dollars and not hurting the big countries USA, China etc.
E. Closer shot and easier mobility for the 100 special forces from Obama to grab resources in Africa...
F. Sell weapons to the rebels.

who knows its a long list of things that could benefit. But One Man Hero Is Another Man's Terrorist... These videos and also some Gaddafi interviews shows that majority of his people loved him. Mainstream made him the enemy...

What will happen if our protesters grow and other countries deem us to be the terrorist? all it takes is a few shots to innocent people by cops in NY and the rest will be history.

Last edited by SpyDa; 10-20-2011 at 11:31 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
23 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy