Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,249 | Props total: 1281 1281
So they aint gonna drop his a.ss in the sea?
 10-20-2011, 06:56 PM         #102
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 factorx3 said:
Do people realize that the USA worked with Gaddafi for 40 years? He has been oppressing his people for a very very long time and since he wanted to fu*k with the USA Oil/Money connection is convenient to support k!lling him?

people people these are facts and now what? do to Libya what we did to Iraq with our troops?

Also the mainstream sh*t you watch will never tell you but WIKILEAKS is the cause for all these revolutions, do your research and now the USA is calling WIKILEAKS people terriosts. Watch BBC or RT news for better news people

Glad he dead, oppression is no joke but understand our government turned a blind eye until dude wanted to fu*k with the oil trade.

#foodforthought
So what about the Native Americans????

Aren't they being oppressed? Or is it different because 98% of them are dead????
 6 years ago '06        #103
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 270 270
SMH to those guys dancing around the dead body, they must not know any better..sh*t makes me sick.
 6 years ago '07        #104
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56015 56015
 Imagin3 said:
there are drug cartels in mexico literally murdering citizens in the streets, k!lling police forces and leaving their bodies on highways to scare the public, with weapons fueled by OUR drug prohibition and we do nothing about that, but let there be some oil and were the fu*king justice league.

i fu*king hate how this country is run
so much potential for greatness detroyed by greed
Nobody is forcing your a** to stay are they?....
 6 years ago '04        #105
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
in life everyone placed in power have fu*ked up plans... thats life regardless of where you are...

doesnt matter what rank or what they've done. he's no different than most folks you deal with today he just do it on a bigger scale. its snakes an sh*t everywhere. (Not saying he a snake or a dictator but if he was sh*t they everywhere just may not be on that scale)

Of all the ranking system though the n*gga still was a human. n*gga didnt need to get k!lled like that. I Dont promote or celebrate k!lling....

sad days...

ohh an who the hell are all these people i see murbarck and kaddafi but who are the rest??

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #106
HCMoney 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,772 | Props total: 878 878

[pic - click to view]

Obamas blood thirsty mane

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #107
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,119 | Props total: 1656 1656
Damn soon enough sh*t will hit the ceiling America help k!ll osama, gaddafi, sudam I'am happy there all out of power but man we have our own things to worry about
 6 years ago '04        #108
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
this sh*t is like a Real Life Sunset Riders..........

wonder who's Sir Richard Rose...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #109
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
 RIAA said:
Dude got murked just like bin Laden did...

[pic - click to view]

Source:

[video - click to view]

10-20-2011, 08:33 PM         #110
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
don't know if i believe this sh*t but aye' whatever you have to do to keep that bread flowing.
 10-20-2011, 08:36 PM         #111
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Avon_Barksdale said:
Nobody is forcing your a** to stay are they?....
This.... Another Naive Dude who doesn't know whats going on behind close doors I don't understand how people holla conspiracy so quick when the facts are right in your face.

If we as Blacks were educated back then and knew how rich Africa was with Natural Resources and Mineral different type shyt over there....We would of been went back to Africa and start a Empire ourselves. With all the know blacks have now Doctors Lawyers Engineers Architect Athletes etc. We could of made Africa a Place to be but instead we stayed in America to still be enslaved not physically but mentally....People don't understand whats going on because they don't want to. We things really get ugly who will be the first to say damn these guys were right.

Gaddafi wanted what was best for his people a new currency not relying on US for shyt. But the U.S. relied on him for his natural resource but when he said No the Government comes up with some type of agenda to get this man overthrown and k!lled. People actually praising this nonsense that shows you where some people mind frames are.
 6 years ago '05        #112
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,923 | Props total: 30315 30315
And they still cant fix the problems here yet
 6 years ago '11        #113
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 6 years ago '06        #114
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
n*gga was ruling for 3 decades though
 10-20-2011, 08:58 PM         #115
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hooligun said:
n*gga was ruling for 3 decades though
Exactly so if he was this bad why k!ll him now why not earlier in his term if he was so destructive? Your Learning I see
 10-20-2011, 08:59 PM         #116
Little Dice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

R.I.P Qaddafi
 6 years ago '09        #117
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
that motherfu*ker totally deserved it!

on the other hand

KRiSH said:

[pic - click to view]

she is kawaii!
 10-20-2011, 09:07 PM         #118
1337_ONE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

!

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #119
Liban 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,960 | Props total: 123 123
 slap73 said:
This.... Another Naive Dude who doesn't know whats going on behind close doors I don't understand how people holla conspiracy so quick when the facts are right in your face.

If we as Blacks were educated back then and knew how rich Africa was with Natural Resources and Mineral different type shyt over there....We would of been went back to Africa and start a Empire ourselves. With all the know blacks have now Doctors Lawyers Engineers Architect Athletes etc. We could of made Africa a Place to be but instead we stayed in America to still be enslaved not physically but mentally....People don't understand whats going on because they don't want to. We things really get ugly who will be the first to say damn these guys were right.

Gaddafi wanted what was best for his people a new currency not relying on US for shyt. But the U.S. relied on him for his natural resource but when he said No the Government comes up with some type of agenda to get this man overthrown and k!lled. People actually praising this nonsense that shows you where some people mind frames are.

[video - click to view]

The West wanted him removed because Gaddafi wanted to stop using us dollar and introduce gold dinar thus making Africa very powerful.
 10-20-2011, 09:15 PM         #120
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1337_ONE said:

!

sad part is bro some cats in here prolly won't watch one video because they feel its unnecessary to see. but those are the blind ones...
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy