2011 Eminem > 2011 Jay-Z

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

whose better in 2011
Eminem 84 64.62%
Jay-Z 46 35.38%
Voters: 130. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9466 9466
 Storchaveli said:
Ok how many classic albums do you think Jay has? (forget tracks)
rd blueprint and black album are classics to most.

HipHop Since 93 said:
They're even to me. But that cypher verse wasnt that good, Joe Budden was better. Em was just saying sh*t that rhymed but meant nothing. The only part that was kinda dope were the Casey Anthony lines. The big wheel, happy meal sh*t was trash.
it was good but acting like everything he said was dope because it was multis is stupid.
 6 years ago '06        #82
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
 whothebestmc said:
rd blueprint and black album are classics to most.
3 classics out of what, 11-12 albums now for Jay? Em has the same number out of 6.
 6 years ago '04        #83
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
ppl abandoned the thread cause its no use in going back and forth with you 2 stanning cumguzzlers, its obvious you just want to be apart of thread that has numbers a nd are thinking of ways to bump the thread to get more comments. no valid points are being made

youre making comments like "p-p-p-paranoia " wtf does that prove????

bars have been posted and youre ignoring them , so fu*k this thread, make another/
 6 years ago '10        #84
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21120 21120
I'll just drop this here...

Agentzer0oo0 said:
Damn this thread has turned into jokes lol

If you're a fan & listened without bias to both bodies of work musically then there's now way you can say Em unless you didn't like Jay or what he stood for as a rap artist. Most people on here are either Em stans that will go to the depth's for Em or camel warriors that will go to the depth's for Jay.

You can line up both of their best songs together:

Em
Kim
Stan
Remember Me
Rock Bottom
The Real Slim Shady
White America
Mosh
Role Model
Guilty Conscience
Yellow Brick Road
The Way I Am
Drug Ballad
Till I Collapse
Sing For The Moment
Lose Yourself
Like Toy Soldiers
Hellbound
Cleanin Out My Closet
Renegade
Mockingbird
Beautiful
Just Don't Give a fu*k
Still Don't Give a fu*k
We As Americans
Infinite
Who Knew
Patiently Waiting
Soldier
Scary Movies
If I Had
Run Rabbit Run
No Apologies
Who Knew
Marshall Mathers
97 Bonnie & Clyde
Criminal
Underground
**Insane
**3 Am
**Must Be The Ganja
This three songs are very good in my eyes but they were on Relapse so ppl might not believe these are his greatest.
**When I'm Gone
Maybe it's just me but...his flow, delivery & voice doesn't do it for me on this...)

Those are all of his greatest songs without any bias, now for Jay-Z

Jay-Z
Dead Presidents I/II
Can't Knock The Hustle
The Takeover
Renegade
99 Problems
Hard Knock Life
Ain't No n*gga
Brooklyn's Finest
Song Cry
Allure
The Prelude
So Ghetto
December 4th
Coming of Age
Coming of Age (Da Sequel)
Do It Again
Momma Love Me
Never Change
Encore
D'evils
Dear Summer
Dope Man
Feelin' It
You Must Love Me
Beach Chair
Meet The Parents
Heart Of the City
Can I Live
Where I'm From
You Don't Know
A Million & One Questions
Regrets
Lost Ones
22 2's
Moment of Clarity
Rap Game Crack Game
Lucky Me
A Week Ago
Money, Cash, Hoes
It's Alright
Friend or Foe '98
Who You Wit
The Watcher II
The Dynasty (Intro)
n*gga What, n*gga Who
Reservoir Dogs
1-900 Hustler
What More Can I Say
Real n*ggaz
Izzo
Big Pimpin'
Soon You'll Understand
What We Do
Imaginary Player
Fallin'
Breathe Easy (Lyrical Exercise)
My 1st Song
American Dreamin'
Do U Wanna Ride
Dirt Off Your Shoulder
NYMP
There's Been a murder
Empire State of Mind
Politics As Usual
I Just Wanna Love U (Give It To Me)
Young Forever
Can I Get A...
Excuse Me Miss
Say Hello
All I Need
Ain't No n*gga
Lucifer
Anything (Beanie Sigel's album)
Watch Me
This Can't Be Life

When you compare the two there's no way in hell you can say Em is better or greater. The impact that Jay had with his songs greatly out weighs what Em did & that's all that matters. 2Pac is known for having impactful songs. Biggie is known for having impactful songs. Jay will always be known for having impactful songs whether anybody who dislikes him agrees with that. Em is somebody who I will f!ght for the case of him being one of the GOATS but are we really gonna sit here & say he's had more impact than Jigga?

Really?
 6 years ago '05        #85
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
 SmoothTay said:
Only white boys think this
when are we gunna get over this type of mentality?
 6 years ago '04        #86
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
3 classics out of what, 11-12 albums now for Jay? Em has the same number out of 6.
man, you need to just STFU, you say the most dumb and biased sh*t I've ever seen on this forum (and youre not even trolling)

and just to be clear what are EM's classics? cause i dont see 3 of them and even if you can pick 3 it must be the 1st 3 cd's then the quality fell off

thats not a good point to bring up

Last edited by DSOM; 10-20-2011 at 04:22 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #87
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
em's classics are SSLP and MMLP..if you want to call TES a classic then i'll just call vol 1 a classic.
 6 years ago '06        #88
space
space
 D.S.O.M. said:
man and you just need to STFU you say the most dumb biased sh*t I've ever seen on this forum

and just to be clear what are EM's classics? cause i dont see 3 of them and even if you can pick 3 it must be the 1st 3 cd's then the quality fell off

thats not a good point to bring up
Don't get upset. Numbers don't lie right? How can numbers be biased? I'll wait.
 6 years ago '11        #89
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
jays best albums> ems best albums, jays worst albums> ems worst albums.

but you won't agree and will post a smiley or something claiming encore was dope or something.
 6 years ago '04        #90
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
Don't get upset. Numbers don't lie right? How can numbers be biased? I'll wait.
will marshall make it to 11-12 cd's???

jay has only been in the industry 3 years longer than Em and has dropped double the amount of "QUALITY ALBUMS"
 6 years ago '11        #91
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
and lol..i can make this poll in a week and get opposite results..

and marshalls discography doesn't want 12 albums..not after releasing recovery, relapse, bad meets evil and encore in a row
 6 years ago '06        #92
space
space
 D.S.O.M. said:
will marshall make it to 11-12 cd's???

jay has only been in the industry 3 years longer than Em and has dropped double the amount of "QUALITY ALBUMS"
You're an idiot for using that. Period. Jay recycles the same bullsh*t, renames it, and releases it. With the exception of his first 3-4 albums. Jay has been feeding you lames the same basic sh*t, yet you fall for it every time. 50 said it best, Jay plays it safe. What creative risks have you seen Jay take? What artistic moves from him have been different or risk-taking? He stays in his lane creatively all the time and fools call that consistency. The most ballsy thing I've seen him do off the top of my head is DOA.
 6 years ago '04        #93
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
You're an idiot for using that. Period. Jay recycles the same bullsh*t, renames it, and releases it. With the exception of his first 3-4 albums. Jay has been feeding you lames the same basic sh*t, yet you fall for it every time. 50 said it best, Jay plays it safe. What creative risks have you seen Jay take? What artistic moves from him have been different or risk-taking? He stays in his lane creatively all the time and fools call that consistency. The most ballsy thing I've seen him do off the top of my head is DOA.

so youre telling me each eminem album is totally different from the last???
even though he got over with the same type of I'm the jester of hip hop filled single every time he dropped then came with some type of fu*k the world single and ended it with some type of semi personal track for u feel sorry for him after he just said fu*k the world. all the while the album is laced banter about doing crack, smacking kids, fu*king mannequins, punishing christopher reeves, dissing pop stars etc.

stop it man
 6 years ago '06        #94
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
I have yet to see one post of yours where you're not bi*ching/crying/runnin' your mouth...
real talk.
Go back to my 2007-2009 days bi*ch.
 6 years ago '11        #95
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
Go back to my 2007-2009 days bi*ch.
so how would u rank both their discographys if you combined them what would the top 5 look like.
 6 years ago '04        #96
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
 O D said:
this n*gga matthew said eminem show isnt a classic

@dsom..those lines you posted were wack and not clever. and you posted like what? 3 lines for the whole year?

jay got like 20 albums and only 3 classics.

no more replies to you sir, youre irrelevant , have a good day
 6 years ago '11        #97
space
space
 O D said:
this n*gga matthew said eminem show isnt a classic

@dsom..those lines you posted were wack and not clever. and you posted like what? 3 lines for the whole year?

jay got like 20 albums and only 3 classics.

em has an album worse then TC4, jay also has albums that are damn near classics too those 3 are just undisputed. You didn't think any of the verses or the line i posted were any good?
 6 years ago '04        #98
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
how many artist have 11 mainstream albums??
how many artist can stay relevant long enough to make 11 albums?
how many artist have more than 3 undeniable classics in their discography?

the points you dudes are bringing up are only showing why Jay is the GOAT
 6 years ago '10        #99
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21120 21120
 spittapilottalk said:
em's classics are SSLP and MMLP..if you want to call TES a classic then i'll just call vol 1 a classic.
Even SSLP is arguable..I call that album a solid 4/5 just like with Late Registration where a lot of people call that a classic as well.

Storchaveli said:

[pic - click to view]

If that's the case then you're a hypocrite...again.

Hasn't Em rapped about the same content as he did on Relapse and Recovery and The Eminem Show and Encore? Just because you're sober now doesn't mean crap like We Made You should be justified in any way possible. Just because you're being emotional in your records and seeing things from a different perspective doesn't equal to good. Take T.I's last album, No Mercy (King Uncaged). That's probably the most mature we've seen from Tip but that album was mediocre, hell garbage even.

Before you think I'm sh*tting on Em, blah, blah, blah, I'm just like spittapilottalk. Used to be a huge fan of his but starting paying attention to the blatant fall off & bullsh*t being released.
 6 years ago '06        #100
space
space
 D.S.O.M. said:

so youre telling me each eminem album is totally different from the last???
even though he got over with the same type of I'm the jester of hip hop filled single every time he dropped then came with some type of fu*k the world single and ended it with some type of semi personal track for u feel sorry for him after he just said fu*k the world. all the while the album is laced banter about doing crack, smacking kids, fu*king mannequins, punishing christopher reeves, dissing pop stars etc.

stop it man
Look at his first 3 albums. You must be deaf if you can't hear the difference between all 3. The titles alone say it all. Look at SSLP then jump to TES and tell me it's the same sound and angle. As for Encore and Relapse, they weren't his best work. Obviously. But knowing how fu*ked up he was on drugs while he was recording back then and came close to dying, I can't hold it against him. I cringe every time I hear a.ss Like That, for example. But can I put it against him? Not really. That's like blaming someone for what they said when they were drunk. That work should stand alone. Recovery was a nice try but I wasn't that impressed. Creatively, he's said/done things that are creatively bold all over. Can't say the same for Jay, sadly.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy