most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
7Wounds 1 heat pts
space
space
$549 | Props total: 0 0
Lets pretend for a second this was real ... just pretend .. I mean I guess It'd be an appropriate response to the Kindle Fire, wouldn't it?
 6 years ago '05        #42
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 7Wounds said:
Lets pretend for a second this was real ... just pretend .. I mean I guess It'd be an appropriate response to the Kindle Fire, wouldn't it?
and the Galaxy 7, and various other tablets

I mean I hate apples underhanded tactics as much as the next guy, but this isnt that bad
 6 years ago '04        #43
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
anyone who thinks and iPad and iPhone are the same thing, obviously haven't used both in excess, I used to think the same thing until I actually bought an iPad
 6 years ago '04        #44
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,419 | Props total: 3927 3927
they need to create the next big thing...

like wasted said, its basically all the same sh*t just marketed different.

i do love my 4S tho
 6 years ago '05        #45
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 jumpman2304 said:
they need to create the next big thing...

like wasted said, its basically all the same sh*t just marketed different.

i do love my 4S tho
word, they need like a 13" tablet running osx, I would buy that sh*t in a heartbeat
 6 years ago '05        #46
240sx 
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 1451 1451
This is great news, perfect size.
 6 years ago '08        #47
piffery973 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
 240sx said:
This is great news, perfect size.
yes. you get it
 6 years ago '04        #48
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
I doubt they make this, they'd be dishonoring Steve if they did
 6 years ago '10        #49
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,011 | Props total: 5746 5746
I never seen so many people hate on something that makes business sense. Why are options bad to you people? Like really...yall MAD because Apple is considering offering you MORE OPTIONS? SERIOUSLY? If you don't like a product don't buy it...but don't be MAD because it is offered. Damn yall some closed-minded m'fers.

I wish Apple offered a 5'', 6'', 7'', and 8'' iPad. One of them will fit in my dashboard...
 6 years ago '04        #50
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 legendisdope said:
and these apple geeks used to make fun of the first galaxy tab that was 7" [perfect to fit in your pocket and hand, actually portable]

this is why i dnt like apple stans
it's not official whatsoever yet, nothing's official with apple until the keynotes, we all know that, look at all the iPhone 5 case out there
 6 years ago '04        #51
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 finishim said:
anyone who thinks and iPad and iPhone are the same thing, obviously haven't used both in excess, I used to think the same thing until I actually bought an iPad
Basically.
 6 years ago '05        #52
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 FrankAndBeans said:
I never seen so many people hate on something that makes business sense. Why are options bad to you people? Like really...yall MAD because Apple is considering offering you MORE OPTIONS? SERIOUSLY? If you don't like a product don't buy it...but don't be MAD because it is offered. Damn yall some closed-minded m'fers.

I wish Apple offered a 5'', 6'', 7'', and 8'' iPad. One of them will fit in my dashboard...
I agree with you for once, if you dont like it dont buy it, and this is a good thing if they do make it

But, I'm willing to bet your one of those dudes who said you dont need a 7" tablet and it was a stupid idea when everybody else did it, you guys wont admit you might need something until apple says its ok, thats why ppl refer to apple fanboys as sheep...
 6 years ago '04        #53
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,218 | Props total: 223 223
nah i doubt it

didnt they already hint that after the ipad3 with retina comes out, the 1 would become the lower end model? idk. whatever
 10-20-2011, 12:56 PM         #54
Noun Town Bat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, I was hoping for an iPhone Maxi
 6 years ago '10        #55
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,011 | Props total: 5746 5746
 .Hafestos. said:

But, I'm willing to bet your one of those dudes who said you dont need a 7" tablet and it was a stupid idea when everybody else did it, you guys wont admit you might need something until apple says its ok, thats why ppl refer to apple fanboys as sheep...
I never said 7'' tablets were stupid, I might have said I wouldnt buy one. But since last month when I decided I wanted a tablet mounted in my car and since only a 7'' would fit cleanly I've been interested in buying something that size.
 10-20-2011, 02:05 PM         #56
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ajdhjkadhajwpffffffffffffffffffffffffft
 6 years ago '05        #57
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 KeithHernandez said:
It's got nothing to do with dumb n*ggas. It's about appealing to different sectors of the market. Some people don't want an iPad because it might be too big for practical travel purposes. The iTouch is too small; the iPhone carries a monthly bill and a two-year commitment. Something in the middle of all that isn't pimping, it's recognizing there's a market for something and establishing a presence.

I just don't see apple going the economical route at anything. they don't need to price competitively because everyone is trying to compete with them. No way they make and sell a 7" display for sub $300 when the iTouch is that high. Something will have to give.
Are you telling me people ain't buying a product because it's an inch or two too small?

Ipad, Ipad mini, Itouch, Iphone, Ipod, nano,

What next? Sizes in between those sizes? ipad is too big and ipadmini is too small. people want a ipad_middle?

Ipad, ipad.5, ipadmini, ipadmini.5, itouch, itouch.5.....?

[pic - click to view]

That's like Cokacola brining out coke with different amount of sugar and having pricing it accordingly.

Coke 10g sugar, Coke 8g sugar, Coke 6g sugar, Coke 4g sugar, Coke 2g sugar,

Last edited by Wasted; 10-20-2011 at 02:23 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #58
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Wasted said:
Are you telling me people ain't buying a product because it's an inch or two too small?

Ipad, Ipad mini, Itouch, Iphone, Ipod, nano,

What next? Sizes in between those sizes? ipad is too big and ipadmini is too small. people want a ipad_middle?

Ipad, ipad.5, ipadmini, ipadmini.5, itouch, itouch.5.....?

[pic - click to view]

That's like Cokacola brining out coke with different amount of sugar and having pricing it accordingly.

Coke 10g sugar, Coke 8g sugar, Coke 6g sugar, Coke 4g sugar, Coke 2g sugar,

Coke Zero >>>> Coke 8g
 6 years ago '04        #59
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
I can see comparing an iPhone and iPod, especially now with ios 5

but iPads are VERY different, nearly every site you visit has its own mode, even different from mobile mode, safari works different with tabs and full versions of sites flawlessly, and so many apps out there are made a ton different with a different size screen and totally different set ups, some of you are just being very ignorant here, like i once was until I bought one, the iPad has almost completely had me stop using my lap top, and made a ridiculously better web browsing experience
 6 years ago '10        #60
purpleaxxe 114 heat pts114
space
space
$1,257 | Props total: 78 78
 finishim said:
I can see comparing an iPhone and iPod, especially now with ios 5

but iPads are VERY different, nearly every site you visit has its own mode, even different from mobile mode, safari works different with tabs and full versions of sites flawlessly, and so many apps out there are made a ton different with a different size screen and totally different set ups, some of you are just being very ignorant here, like i once was until I bought one, the iPad has almost completely had me stop using my lap top, and made a ridiculously better web browsing experience
This! I hate how on my iphone I have to have drop down menus and sh*t when my ipad has all things placed out for you. I only use my iphone for music, texting, checking emails, and talking. I hate that it doesn't have the screen reall estate of the ipad.

However, I think if this does come to fruition, the iPad mini will be smaller and probably have the processor of the iPad 2 and the screen resolution of the original ipad. They will probably call the iPad 3 the iPad HD or some sh*t like that thanks to the difference in resolution.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy