Apple's Latest Creation: iPad Mini

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
Wait a minute, I know I recall Mr Jobs saying something last year when Samsung came out with their 7inch tablet.................

"We’re not not making a 7-inch tablet because we don’t want to hit a lower price point; we just believe it’s too small to hit the user experience people want. When we make decisions, it’s not about cost, it’s about value when you factor in the software. We’re all about the best products at aggressive prices."

Source :

6 years ago '06        #22
Homestead 
space
space
$288 | Props total: 0 0
 KeithHernandez said:
It's got nothing to do with dumb n*ggas. It's about appealing to different sectors of the market. Some people don't want an iPad because it might be too big for practical travel purposes. The iTouch is too small; the iPhone carries a monthly bill and a two-year commitment. Something in the middle of all that isn't pimping, it's recognizing there's a market for something and establishing a presence.

I just don't see apple going the economical route at anything. they don't need to price competitively because everyone is trying to compete with them. No way they make and sell a 7" display for sub $300 when the iTouch is that high. Something will have to give.

Absolutely agree, but i do see them making the ipad smaller to bring the price point down to 349ish to make the ipad more appealing to the customers who are buying all the lower priced tablets
 10-19-2011, 11:44 PM         #23
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J2hott23 said:
Wait a minute, I know I recall Mr Jobs saying something last year when Samsung came out with their 7inch tablet.................

"Weíre not not making a 7-inch tablet because we donít want to hit a lower price point; we just believe itís too small to hit the user experience people want. When we make decisions, itís not about cost, itís about value when you factor in the software. Weíre all about the best products at aggressive prices."

Source :

I was just about to post the same thing. I guess them Amazon tablets got Apple scrambling a bit.
 6 years ago '08        #24
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,730 | Props total: 100 100
scammmmmmmm
 6 years ago '09        #25
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,112 | Props total: 1652 1652
I want the iPad 2 but I refuse to pay 735 and the iPad 3 comes out sometime in feb
 6 years ago '05        #26
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,180 | Props total: 11743 11743
 CTR said:

[pic - click to view]

Apple may be working on a smaller ďiPad miniĒ tablet with a 7.85-inch display

and the device will feature the same 9-inch display despite its smaller price tag.
im lost.

SO is it gonna be smaller or the same dam size
 6 years ago '07        #27
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Haters jelly

outb4sh*tstorm
 6 years ago '06        #28
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
what a complete load of bullsh*t..
 6 years ago '05        #29
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,180 | Props total: 11743 11743
 Toss said:
the iPad 3 comes out sometime in feb
Source?
 6 years ago '10        #30
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 KeithHernandez said:
It's got nothing to do with dumb n*ggas. It's about appealing to different sectors of the market. Some people don't want an iPad because it might be too big for practical travel purposes. The iTouch is too small; the iPhone carries a monthly bill and a two-year commitment. Something in the middle of all that isn't pimping, it's recognizing there's a market for something and establishing a presence.

I just don't see apple going the economical route at anything. they don't need to price competitively because everyone is trying to compete with them. No way they make and sell a 7" display for sub $300 when the iTouch is that high. Something will have to give.
someone gets it
 6 years ago '07        #31
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 Kontrast0 said:
Bigger than iphone smaler than an ipad. Does all the same sh*t what's the next the big iphone
extra mini ipad aka an ipod touch but fools will still buy it
 6 years ago '05        #32
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 HeyCobra said:
got them red tops..... yellow tops.....pandemic.....WMD

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #33
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,928 | Props total: 7321 7321
unless its a smaller size itll prob just be a poor mans version of the ipad. Which is poor enough IMO There really goin at the playbook I guess.
 6 years ago '08        #34
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
i got an ipad right now, but i wouldn't mind swapping it for something smaller. maybe like 7x5 inches. big enough where i dont have to worry about pressing the wrong button (like on an iphone/ipod), but small enough where it's more comfortable to hold and carry around
 6 years ago '11        #35
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,724 | Props total: 1539 1539
 Mathematic said:
and they're making a k!llING from this repackaged product...I cant front either..i got a Ipod (for the car) and ipad (for the house/work and travel)and fu*king love it but part of me wants an Iphone but im gonna stick with my android for now..
Honestly your better off buying an iPhone outright than tying yourself down to a contract for the iPhone.
 10-20-2011, 02:52 AM         #36
1337_ONE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LebronOnYoBtch said:
Apple Stans Gettin Pimped

Shxts Sad

this
 6 years ago '04        #37
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,318 | Props total: 266 266
 Wasted said:
Apple has one product on the market and that's the ipad. The only difference is the iphone calls and texts.

Ipad, Iphone, Itunes, ipod, imini all do the same thing. Its the same product repackaged and sold.
did dude just call iTunes and iPhones the same thing?
 6 years ago '05        #38
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
Tons of manufacturers do this, ie - galaxy tab 7 & 10

Good marketing
 10-20-2011, 06:59 AM         #39
Tony Tracksuits 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wasted said:
Apple has one product on the market and that's the ipad. The only difference is the iphone calls and texts.

Ipad, Iphone, Itunes, ipod, imini all do the same thing. Its the same product repackaged and sold.
whatchu talking bout ive been taking pictures of my wang and texting them em to ppl all day on my ipad2
 6 years ago '05        #40
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
i like the user friendliness and how smooth all the apple products are they just try to hit each market with a device that's priced appropriately. i mean my gf has an ipod touch and an iphone. i have an ipad 2 and an ipod classic. i mean they all have their purposes. you can hate them or love them either way there going to make their money and there not all the same. a device that's more affordable then the ipad2 with a bigger screen than an iphone would take the place of netbooks. just like an ipad 2 can take the place of a laptop. ipod touch is just if you want more then music/movies on the go. an iphone well everyone has a phone. i seriously see a purpose for all the devices.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now