most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-20-2011, 04:32 PM         #121
snoopdoggiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jasonrcruz said:
different time different weight. I'm using the examples of f!ghters "at the time of the f!ght" Just like how I say corrales for mayweather, I'm not talking about the corrales late in his career who got knocked out by castillo, I'm talking about the undefeated knockout kid mayweather fought.
But he was #2 P4P when he fought Floyd. He wasn't cracking the top 5 when he fought Manny either time.
 6 years ago '09        #122
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 StreetZ17 said:
People kinda forgot that Carlos Baldomir had power in his hands, and Money fought him and won. Then there was that retirement because of a broken hand that night, but Maravilla could be more of a dangerous threat with those hands than Baldomir was.
Baldomir has 14 KOs in 66 f!ghts... He's feather fisted.
 6 years ago '09        #123
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 snoopdoggiz said:
But he was #2 P4P when he fought Floyd. He wasn't cracking the top 5 when he fought Manny either time.
Marquez was P4P top 10 when Pac fought him...at Marquez' best weight 126 lbs. That draw is better than Floyd's win over Marquez.
 6 years ago '09        #124
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 jasonrcruz said:
true, Here is my list of impressive wins against quality guys that they weren't favorite heavily...I still think pacs is better.

Pac: Ledwaba/Barrerra/Marquez/

Mayweather: Hernandez/Corrales/Castillo II
Ledwaba was a paper champ. Didn't defend that paper belt against anyone but club f!ghters until Pac KO'd him. He never won another world title again.

Barrera/Marquez/Cotto/Marquez(x2)/Sasakul

are his best wins...and that's a very solid resume.
 6 years ago '06        #125
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 731 731
some of clowns dont even know what your talking about smh... those of you who think mayweather will walk through martinez dont know nothing about boxing. hes gonna give floyd a run for his money son watch
 6 years ago '04        #126
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 bigree61 said:
well he is good enough to f!ght manny after money destroyed him

so why dont he count for money?

if this is a FAIR f!ght manny could lose

again
dude, manny fought marquez twice before floyd...
 10-20-2011, 05:24 PM         #127
snoopdoggiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sergio Should take his a.ss to 168 and see this n*gga:

[video - click to view]

He aint about that life
 6 years ago '04        #128
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 snoopdoggiz said:
are you really trying to say the Marquez that fought mayweather at 144 lbs is better than a 2004 126lbs Marquez. i'm sure you didn't even watch the f!ght in 04.
 6 years ago '07        #129
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 carltouss619 said:
The problem is that the media portrays it as IT"S ALLL FLOYD for the holdup of the f!ght. Because god fearing, Manny can never do any harm
quoted for truth
 10-20-2011, 06:31 PM         #130
snoopdoggiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jasonrcruz said:
are you really trying to say the Marquez that fought mayweather at 144 lbs is better than a 2004 126lbs Marquez. i'm sure you didn't even watch the f!ght in 04.
Got it on DVD actually but yes im saying that. He looked good against 2004 Pac but 2004 Pac wasnt that good, you understand? I understand 144 isnt his best weight but 2009 Marquez>>>2004 Marquez
 6 years ago '06        #131
jj01 
space
space
$44,986 | Props total: 4708 4708
all depends on the weight in this f!ght.
 6 years ago '04        #132
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
don't think it's gonna happen
 6 years ago '04        #133
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 snoopdoggiz said:
Got it on DVD actually but yes im saying that. He looked good against 2004 Pac but 2004 Pac wasnt that good, you understand? I understand 144 isnt his best weight but 2009 Marquez>>>2004 Marquez
I Agree to disagree.
 6 years ago '04        #134
Dash 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$8,167 | Props total: 17789 17789
 jasonrcruz said:
I think me and you go at it in every one of these floyd or pac threads...Yes Manny has demands...why do you keep failing to realize that Mayweather has some demands holding up the f!ght as well.
"If ur the best, take the test"...

Doesn't sound too demanding to me..

If you aren't willing to sign on the dotted line for a f!ght your guranteed to come away with $30-$50 mill...SOMETHING is wrong..period
 6 years ago '05        #135
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 snoopdoggiz said:
Sergio Should take his a.ss to 168 and see this n*gga:

He aint about that life
I've heard Ward say he is movin up to Light Heavyweight after he f!ghts Froch and possibly Bute, wouldn't be surprised if he stick around for a bout with Sergio tho
 6 years ago '07        #136
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 Pistol Peter said:
quoted for truth
People will ignore this but is truly disgusting. If you just look at how all these so called analysts straight up bomb Floyd with questions left and right in interviews. When its Pac , its friendly questions. Floyd gets criticized about all his opponents, Pac never gets criticize! to people its like he is f!ghting these big ol dangerous monsters, they like to portray him as this big hero.

All i'm saying is be equal. If you going to call Floyd a women beater, call out Manny on cheating on his wife, on being a heavy gambler and drinker etc.
 6 years ago '05        #137
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
If you just look at how all these so called analysts straight up bomb Floyd with questions left and right in interviews.
ever thought it my be Floyd's own fault that certain members of the media might not have that great of an outlook on him?
 6 years ago '07        #138
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 Sac-Town said:
ever thought it my be Floyd's own fault that certain members of the media might not have that great of an outlook on him?
it doesn't matter, when you're the media it's your responsibility to be objective and non bias.

“The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.” - malcom X

PERIOD! regardless of your personal feelings
 6 years ago '05        #139
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
it doesn't matter, when you're the media it's your responsibility to be objective and non bias.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #140
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 Sac-Town said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy