Sergio Martinez: Mayweather fight will be finalized in a few weeks

most viewed right now
 96
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
112 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 86
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
jasonrcruz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 Pistol Peter said:
name one fu*king lion that manny fought in the last 3 years
I'm a pac fan and I'll admit he hasn't fought the best competition but besides corrales can any of you casual boxing fans tell me what Mayweathers signature win is?
 7 years ago '09        #102
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$38,173 | Props total: 23612 23612
 Lot said:
Only casual viewers would think this f!ght is easy for Mayweather. Martinez is #3 P4P (#4 after this weekend) in a higher weight class, not the Lightweight, #2 Marquez, Mayweather fought.

I have Mayweather winning, not by a lot, also depending at what weight they'll be f!ghting at.
i agree with this
 7 years ago '04        #103
jasonrcruz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 Nate187um said:
where have you been?

Floyd been tried to f!ght dude

he even agreed to forfeit 10mil per pound if overweight for the f!ght..something they wern't expecting...while pacroids camp is asking for SCHEDULED drug tests
I think me and you go at it in every one of these floyd or pac threads...Yes Manny has demands...why do you keep failing to realize that Mayweather has some demands holding up the f!ght as well.
 7 years ago '06        #104
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 2995 2995
This is a good f!ght but its not the f!ght we all want to see. How much longer will both men duck each other? It's getting ridiculous
 7 years ago '09        #105
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,408 | Props total: 1588 1588
 jasonrcruz said:
I'm a pac fan and I'll admit he hasn't fought the best competition but besides corrales can any of you casual boxing fans tell me what Mayweathers signature win is?
You can say the same thing about Pac aside from the Barrera win.
 7 years ago '07        #106
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,453 | Props total: 670 670
 jasonrcruz said:
I think me and you go at it in every one of these floyd or pac threads...Yes Manny has demands...why do you keep failing to realize that Mayweather has some demands holding up the f!ght as well.
The problem is that the media portrays it as IT"S ALLL FLOYD for the holdup of the f!ght. Because god fearing, Manny can never do any harm
 10-20-2011, 01:54 PM         #107
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jasonrcruz said:
I'm a pac fan and I'll admit he hasn't fought the best competition but besides corrales can any of you casual boxing fans tell me what Mayweathers signature win is?
hatton de la hoya corrales castillo twice maquez mosely gatti judah. The thing about floyd is his dominance of everyone he f!ghts hurts him, he makes his opponents look like bums. Plus most great f!ghters have rematches and trilogies, Mayweather beats his opponents in a way where rematches aren't necessary.
 7 years ago '04        #108
jasonrcruz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 xRapHeadx said:
You can say the same thing about Pac aside from the Barrera win.
true, Here is my list of impressive wins against quality guys that they weren't favorite heavily...I still think pacs is better.

Pac: Ledwaba/Barrerra/Marquez/

Mayweather: Hernandez/Corrales/Castillo II
 7 years ago '04        #109
jasonrcruz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 big blak afrika said:
hatton de la hoya corrales castillo twice maquez mosely gatti judah. The thing about floyd is his dominance of everyone he f!ghts hurts him, he makes his opponents look like bums. Plus most great f!ghters have rematches and trilogies, Mayweather beats his opponents in a way where rematches aren't necessary.
besides corrales and castillo...you basically named powder puff competition. And yes, I do consider dlh hatton and mosely easy for pacman as well.
 10-20-2011, 02:09 PM         #110
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jasonrcruz said:
true, Here is my list of impressive wins against quality guys that they weren't favorite heavily...I still think pacs is better.

Pac: Ledwaba/Barrerra/Marquez/

Mayweather: Hernandez/Corrales/Castillo II
so why is he not up there for money
 7 years ago '06        #111
ceeboski 
space
avatar space
space
$1,698 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]


BEEN WAITIN ON THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Last edited by ceeboski; 10-20-2011 at 02:18 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #112
jasonrcruz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 bigree61 said:
so why is he not up there for money
different time different weight. I'm using the examples of f!ghters "at the time of the f!ght" Just like how I say corrales for mayweather, I'm not talking about the corrales late in his career who got knocked out by castillo, I'm talking about the undefeated knockout kid mayweather fought.
 7 years ago '04        #113
igotgame4ya 
space
avatar space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
This would be an interesting f!ght actually... especially at 154... if there is a catch weight of 150... fmj easy win... martinez would be weight drained.

and Amir is only gonna get it b/c he has a big fan base in UK and fmj can use that ... khan might even get KO'd...

amir isn't that good!
 10-20-2011, 02:22 PM         #114
Cocaine Cracka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Root Of Evil said:
Easy Work agen..


wha happened to Amir Khan tho..
rather see that then segio.



rather see him f!ght pac though, dude needs to man the fu*k up son
 7 years ago '08        #115
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,985 | Props total: 801 801
props to may if he takes this f!ght. but for all u d!ckriding mayweather c*m drinkers out there, know that this isnt a smaller opponent coming up 2 weight classes. or a far from his prime 38yr old. or a f!ghter with major flaws that floyd knows he can exploit. martinez is bigger, stronger, just as experienced, and in his prime physically and mentally! floyd may when a a close decision, but this will be far from easy work for him. floyd will literally have his hands full. but again, props if floyd takes this f!ght and this will be one f!ght i will purchase.
 7 years ago '06        #116
Special Edd 172 heat pts172
space
avatar space
space
$27,439 | Props total: 11586 11586
wont order on ppv tho :)
 7 years ago '06        #117
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,814 | Props total: 477 477
People kinda forgot that Carlos Baldomir had power in his hands, and Money fought him and won. Then there was that retirement because of a broken hand that night, but Maravilla could be more of a dangerous threat with those hands than Baldomir was.
 10-20-2011, 02:38 PM         #118
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jasonrcruz said:
different time different weight. I'm using the examples of f!ghters "at the time of the f!ght" Just like how I say corrales for mayweather, I'm not talking about the corrales late in his career who got knocked out by castillo, I'm talking about the undefeated knockout kid mayweather fought.
well he is good enough to f!ght manny after money destroyed him

so why dont he count for money?

if this is a FAIR f!ght manny could lose





again
 7 years ago '08        #119
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,763 | Props total: 107 107
I would bet on money against anyone accept Sergio. I hope he win but these are my 2 favorite boxers out there. Money fans don't be delusional and just say he will win this is the hardest f!ght of his career hands down.
 7 years ago '04        #120
jasonrcruz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 bigree61 said:
well he is good enough to f!ght manny after money destroyed him

so why dont he count for money?

if this is a FAIR f!ght manny could lose





again
You do know that pac fought marquez first right.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
137 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
103 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
74 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 22
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
146 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Los Angeles Hip Hop vs Atlanta Hip Hop
191 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
205 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy