Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,043 | Props total: 19633 19633
 philly337 said:
Guess I have to rephrase for the f*ggots. When there were "reports" pac and Sergio could f!ght everyone (looks at avy ) was putting down pac saying f!ght was bullsh*t because Sergio would be weight drained

Change ur tampon..I'm a fan of Floyds...just hate dudes who has his d!ck down their throat (looks at avy again)...want to see the same criticism from the same people
^^^^^

how do dudes live with themselves d!ckriding other men on a daily basis.

just sayin in general

and why would Pac ever have fought Martinez? just a stupid f!ght for him. Floyd is at least big enough..... dudes are forgetting that Floyd himself is bigger than Pac man... let alone Martinez.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 10-19-2011 at 07:03 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #22
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 philly337 said:
Doubt it happens but if it does props to money...although I think he'll box circles around Martinez atleast it isn't the normal bum or washed up f!ghter

I'm interested to see what's said from the people that was knocking manny for trying to get this f!ght saying pac is a bi*ch and Martinez would be weight drained...same standard for Floyd or was yall just hating?
 philly337 said:
Guess I have to rephrase for the f*ggots. When there were "reports" pac and Sergio could f!ght everyone (looks at avy ) was putting down pac saying f!ght was bullsh*t because Sergio would be weight drained

Change ur tampon..I'm a fan of Floyds...just hate dudes who has his d!ck down their throat (looks at avy again)...want to see the same criticism from the same people

Here is just one thread...one was a coupe pages long but can't find it

Listen here f*ggot. I'm not an english major or anything like that but I do read (something I see you probably don't do due to your lack of comprehension skills)

1.) you say "knocking manny for trying to get this f!ght" . (Now what does this mean). what you're saying is that Manny made an effort to f!ght Sergio.

I replied Manny did no such thing

2.) I called you out on it and then you played the immature role by throwing out an insult. laughing at my avy and then proceeding to switch it up by saying "When there were "reports" pac and Sergio could f!ght".

Now you tell me something does "knocking manny for trying to get this f!ght" and "When there were "reports" pac and Sergio could f!ght everyone" even remotely sound equivalent? No it doesn't don't play yourself idiot
 6 years ago '06        #23
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10632 10632
 carltouss619 said:
Listen here f*ggot. I'm not an english major or anything like that but I do read (something I see you probably don't do due to your lack of comprehension skills)

1.) you say "knocking manny for trying to get this f!ght" . (Now what does this mean). what you're saying is that Manny made an effort to f!ght Sergio.

I replied Manny did no such thing

2.) I called you out on it and then you played the immature role by throwing out an insult. laughing at my avy and then proceeding to switch it up by saying "When there were "reports" pac and Sergio could f!ght".
GT

Now you tell me something does "knocking manny for trying to get this f!ght" and "When there were "reports" pac and Sergio could f!ght everyone" even remotely sound equivalent? No it doesn't don't play yourself idiot
Really son? pacman trying to get the f!ght or not had nothing to do with my point which I tried to re phrase for so you could understand (for some reason you don't)

So ill try this again...

people thought there was a possibility for a f!ght (doesn't matter who said what..point is people thought it was a possibility) and were knocking Manny at the thought of f!ghting Sergio at a lower weight (just read the thread I posted) and I said I want to see if those same people will have the same hate for money may (who also hasn't said anything about f!ghting Sergio yet in this thread we're discussing the possibility based off what Sergio said..same situation) or were they just d!ck sucking haters
 6 years ago '10        #24
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13

[pic - click to view]

easy work for money may
 6 years ago '04        #25
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,043 | Props total: 19633 19633
 Dextromethorphan said:

[pic - click to view]

easy work for money may
easy work? I do have Mayweather.... but I highly doubt it will be easy.

You probably just a casual viewer anyway to say sh*t like that all nonchalant.
 6 years ago '07        #26
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 philly337 said:
Really son? pacman trying to get the f!ght or not had nothing to do with my point which I tried to re phrase for so you could understand (for some reason you don't)

So ill try this again...

people thought there was a possibility for a f!ght (doesn't matter who said what..point is people thought it was a possibility) and were knocking Manny at the thought of f!ghting Sergio at a lower weight (just read the thread I posted) and I said I want to see if those same people will have the same hate for money may (who also hasn't said anything about f!ghting Sergio yet in this thread we're discussing the possibility based off what Sergio said..same situation) or were they just d!ck sucking haters
It doesn't even matter BECAUSE HE NEVER EVEN ATTEMPTED TO MAKE THAT f!ght HAPPEN this trumps anything you say PERIOD!
 6 years ago '10        #27
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 TanstA! said:
easy work? I do have Mayweather.... but I highly doubt it will be easy.

You probably just a casual viewer anyway to say sh*t like that all nonchalant.

The man is a defensive genius...he will adjust and get the job done....The man is good at with he does.
 6 years ago '09        #28
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1393 1393
 Hold That said:
Mayweather would have no problems at all at 154lbs.. And a Sergio is a boxer, styles make f!ghts and another boxer will never beat Mayweather.. You can't out think the smartest boxer in the sport.
Ok...cool. A tricky southpaw would give Floyd problems.
 6 years ago '06        #29
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
It doesn't even matter BECAUSE HE NEVER EVEN ATTEMPTED TO MAKE THAT f!ght HAPPEN this trumps anything you say PERIOD!

the point is if PAC fought Sergio people said PAC would have been f!ghting a weight drained Martinez

asked if theme people would say the same about Mayweather under the same conditions

How you don't understand this is fu*king beyond me

Im done...feel like in arguing with a box of rocks right now...whether Manny tried to f!ght Sergio our not has NOTHING TO DO WITH IT because people were commenting and bashing PAC on the sheer mention of a f!ght which is the EXACT SAME SITUATION NOW.

Last edited by philly337; 10-19-2011 at 08:57 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #30
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
You're just using conjecture now. He'll be weight drained if he f!ghts either guy. Not as much as DLH was for that f!ght with Pac(which isn't even Pac's fault)
 6 years ago '06        #31
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
You're just using conjecture now. He'll be weight drained if he f!ghts either guy. Not as much as DLH was for that f!ght with Pac(which isn't even Pac's fault)
Exactly my point..show the same criticism for both guys. If ur going to hate on one guy for f!ghting him at a lower weight critique the other guy the same way and don't be a groupie
 6 years ago '07        #32
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
 philly337 said:

the point is if PAC fought Sergio people said PAC would have been f!ghting a weight drained Martinez

asked if theme people would say the same about Mayweather under the same conditions

How you don't understand this is fu*king beyond me

Im done...feel like in arguing with a box of rocks right now...whether Manny tried to f!ght Sergio our not has NOTHING TO DO WITH IT because people were commenting and bashing PAC on the sheer mention of a f!ght which is the EXACT SAME SITUATION NOW.

Your point isnt very complex, at least I didn't think so when I read it.

The idea of Manny vs Sergio at 150 had people saying Manny is a catchweight chump who drains f!ghters before f!ghting them, so that f!ght would be an a.ss kicking like de la Hoya vs. Pacquaio due to cut weight.

So I hope this f!ght isn't at 150 if it happens with Floyd, or if it does, then that same criticism is given.
 6 years ago '09        #33
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 philly337 said:
Exactly my point..show the same criticism for both guys. If ur going to hate on one guy for f!ghting him at a lower weight critique the other guy the same way and don't be a groupie
Pac is known for doing this...Floyd has never dragged a bigger man down before.
 10-19-2011, 09:11 PM         #34
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let me quess floyd is ducking manny to f!ght sergio

quess that means manny will be f!ghting ortiz
 6 years ago '07        #35
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
Sergio's last f!ght was unimpressive. Random guy who didn't really come to f!ght was holding his own for a while before getting dropped by a partially blocked shot to the ear.

He's a good f!ghter but that Paul Williams knockout, impressive as it was, has his overhyped a bit.
 6 years ago '06        #36
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
this will be a real classic if it really happens..
 6 years ago '07        #37
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668
yeah shutup about mayweather never walking around at 154.. he has fought before at 154. i got my boy maravilla taking it though, should be a great f!ght
 6 years ago '06        #38
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 omglolwtfbbq said:

Your point isnt very complex, at least I didn't think so when I read it.

The idea of Manny vs Sergio at 150 had people saying Manny is a catchweight chump who drains f!ghters before f!ghting them, so that f!ght would be an a.ss kicking like de la Hoya vs. Pacquaio due to cut weight.

So I hope this f!ght isn't at 150 if it happens with Floyd, or if it does, then that same criticism is given.
Thank you...sh*t has me over here like

6 years ago '09        #39
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
If Pac drug Sergio down to 150, I'd still give him credit.
 6 years ago '06        #40
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
If Mayweather can't get Manny, this is a great 2nd option. I just want to see Floyd in action. It's like watching poetry in motion in the ring.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now