Skip and Stephen A. Smith Discuss Top 5 NBA Players. Plus, LeBron Not Being Top 5.

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10-20-2011, 08:01 PM         #101
d 504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Lebron is good, If we're judging their performance from last season, and saying who's the best as of now than he don't deserve to be top five. But don't ever put Melo above Lebron on any list!
 6 years ago '06        #102
Janx 
space
space
space
$500 | Props total: 27 27
That ESPN list is some bullsh*t when they got Blake Griffin at number 10
 10-20-2011, 08:35 PM         #103
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iggyemu said:
You know it's funny....it's all about the last image. Ask anyone after the Chicago series and there is no doubt LeBron is the best player in the NBA...some even thought best ever (yea you Pip). He no shows in the Finals and doesn't do much to help Wade and Bosh secure the title and now not only is he not the best..he isn't top 5. I am sorry but no logical, sane person would drop a guy from the best player to not even top 5 after 5 games (he had a good game 1 in the Finals).

There aren't 5 players better than LeBron right now. There aren't 3 players better than LeBron right now. Hating on LeBron is the popular thing but anyone claiming he isn't top 5 is either trying to get attention or just doesn't know basketball. These two guys know basketball....believe me..it's all about attention and drumming up something for the twitter sphere.

yeah I forgot how he went off in chicago with the jumpers.
 6 years ago '09        #104
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,988 | Props total: 22262 22262
 Cambury said:
could yall please stop with the Melo is a bad defender, the view is exaggerated. He has more gamewinning stops as a knick than Bron had a whole season as a Heat.
And more game winners, but they don't wanna hear that tho
 6 years ago '08        #105
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 teresa1983 said:
Where's Iverson

i know one thing, if iverson was in the finals again, he wouldnt be held to 2 points in the fourth. he'd go down shooting everytime he touched the ball
 10-21-2011, 01:38 AM         #106
Ez 586  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said:
And more game winners, but they don't wanna hear that tho
 6 years ago '05        #107
rprose 
space
space
$702 | Props total: 118 118
 big blak afrika said:
I've been watching Dirk his entire career only time he played badly in the playoffs was against Golden State. Dirk being a choke artist is a myth. He never had the right team around him.
#Agreed! Yea, Dirk has had a steady campaign in the league for the past 6-8 yrs....they got cheated in '06 for sure (which is another story in itself), '07 was a great season as he was the MVP but just had a total meltdown in p-offs, i mean they were playing against their former coach whom just so happen to be one of the greatest coaches alive...pretty sure he knew the mavs off/def system inside-out blindfolded...he's tougher, improved his defense and shot selection of the last 8 yrs, nearly unguardable at his position, and he is the greatest european player to lace em up...and the only one who has been MVP (season or finals) i might add!! That dude is the WHITE MAMBA!!
 6 years ago '04        #108
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
not hating on lebron but 8 points in a finals game excuses you from any chance of being the best player in the league
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy