Skip and Stephen A. Smith Discuss Top 5 NBA Players. Plus, LeBron Not Being Top 5.

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,691 | Props total: 2416 2416
 iggyemu said:
I am not gonna knock your list because it would be too funny. I will ask one very simple question. What does Kevin Durant do that Melo can't do to point where you separate them by 6 spots? Think about that. Then think about your list.
 TriniSoldier said:
I also wonder the same thing. You basing this off there rookie years til now? Accomplishments and accolades? I don't think so cause then Kobe would be first. So I'm a.ssuming your basing this off last season? And if so does that mean durant is number one because he broke out into the conference finals? If thats the case then why isn't dirk above him since he knocked both of the people ahead of him out? Not that I have dirk at number one or anything, just inquiring as to your logic for it. Or is it your top 10 favorite players instead?
i thought the whole top 500 was based after last season or the past couple of years thats y i ranked KD very high even I'm a Huge Knicks Fan KD size and his Clutchness puts him over MELO in my book. Im also basing this list oh how experts rate these players Kobe at some point of the playoffs feld off his game.
 10-19-2011, 09:30 PM         #62
Ez 586  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said:
I also wonder the same thing. You basing this off there rookie years til now? Accomplishments and accolades? I don't think so cause then Kobe would be first. So I'm a.ssuming your basing this off last season? And if so does that mean durant is number one because he broke out into the conference finals? If thats the case then why isn't dirk above him since he knocked both of the people ahead of him out? Not that I have dirk at number one or anything, just inquiring as to your logic for it. Or is it your top 10 favorite players instead?
Dude has Rudy Gay over CP3
 6 years ago '05        #63
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,780 | Props total: 4880 4880
 Ez 586 said:
nice rebuttal idiot

Yeah. MJ and Tiger have had an entire city's economy based around them
I don't think carrying a mid-level city like Cleveland's economy equates to Jordan and Tiger carrying their respective sports for over a decade. But I dunno maybe you are right. Maybe long after LeBron retires his shoes will be the most sought after shoes year after year even though he hadn't played a game of basketball in over 8 years.
 6 years ago '06        #64
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
My Top in order:
If i had a draft, this is the order i'd take em noting how much they contribute to their team

LeBron/Wade are pretty even to me for top spot , they great at - create, score, rebound, defense
CP3 has the ability to run the whole team every night better than anyone but isnt as great individual scorer as these other guys
Dwight covers his teams defensive gaps like no other and rebounds+dunks
i'd Take Melo/Durant over Kobe right now since he looked whack last season, (tho i believe he can comeback and be just as good as 09 Kobe) they're all JUST SCORERS that are capable of the rest
Nowitzki is also an ELITE SCORER but has nothing to offer otherwise
Rose is super atheltic scoring PG that can also pass. If he can build off last season say "28ppg 5rb 9ast" with elite defense and goes deeper, I'll consider him on LeBron/Wade level

Last edited by xFMx ALCHEMiST; 10-19-2011 at 09:35 PM..
 10-19-2011, 09:35 PM         #65
snoopdoggiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlippiN Oz's said:
the only thing Wade and Khobie the best at is their inability to win a playoff series without a HOF supporting casts

LBJ an Dwight the two best players in the League BY FAR
Which one of these n*ggas is a HOFer?

Pau
Lamar
Artest
Bynum
Fisher

STFU. f*ggit.
 6 years ago '04        #66
mikielee213 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,532 | Props total: 12412 12412
It's funny reading through all this and seeing people defending lebron saying just because he no-showed in the finals its no big deal....horrible in the 4th quarter....no big deal...when does playing terribly in the most important games in your career not matter?? I could careless how many points you score in the regular season, and a game here and there in the first few rounds in the playoffs....if you don't perform In crunch time then you shouldn't be rated among the players that do.
 6 years ago '06        #67
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
 snoopdoggiz said:
Which one of these n*ggas is a HOFer?

Pau
Lamar
Artest
Bynum
Fisher

STFU. f*ggit.
09-10 chips were weak as fu*k tho

08' Boston
11' Mavs
11' Heat

would've/did destroy that team
and if Tmac-Yao were 100% in 09' Rockets woulda went all the way :cool-smiley-009::cool-smiley-009::cool-smiley-009: just saying.
 6 years ago '05        #68
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,398 | Props total: 674 674
 Janx said:
Answer me this then, who in the NBA right now could have took the Cleveland team LeBron had to the Finals against Spurs??
with the eastern conference the way it was? playing a weakened wizards team first? the the pistons on the downturn? Kobe or Wade... The eastern conference was a.ss cheeks outside of the top two-three teams from 2000-2009

Put any team that was an 8 seed in the west in the east, and they'd have k!lled the eastern conference... IMO
 6 years ago '05        #69
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,780 | Props total: 4880 4880
 feroze said:
i thought the whole top 500 was based after last season or the past couple of years thats y i ranked KD very high even I'm a Huge Knicks Fan KD size and his Clutchness puts him over MELO in my book. Im also basing this list oh how experts rate these players Kobe at some point of the playoffs feld off his game.
You know what I think....I think you need to stop listening to what you hear about certain players. Kevin Durant is everybody's favorite player right now b/c he is the Anti-LeBron. Portrays himself as humble as down to earth. He has figured out what fans and media hate about star athletes and done the exact opposite. But if you actually bust down his game it's really not on the same level as Melo.

Melo and Kobe are the two most complete offensive players in basketball. There isn't a part of the floor they can't score from. There isn't a shot they can't make. These are the things Melo doesn't do well....defend, create shots for teammates, consistently attack the boards. Those are also things that Durant doesn't do well.

So at the end of the day you match up their clutchness and offensive ability which are of course related. You are really going to tell me that both guys aren't at least equal in terms of clutchness? Come on man you are a Knick fan....that's probably an argument you would win. And I know KD isn't as good offensively as Melo.

Look I hear you...I too am confused as to what the initial ESPN list is. Is it how each player ended last season..the last thing we remember them doing? Is it based on actual basketball skills...their impact? I dunno. I a.ssume it's skills and impact.
 6 years ago '07        #70
JWilliams 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 96 96
wade the goat :agreement6:
 10-19-2011, 10:19 PM         #71
teresa1983  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where's Iverson
 6 years ago '11        #72
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 feroze said:
Stopped reading at KD being more clutch than Melo
 6 years ago '11        #73
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12700 12700
DWade and LeBum mocking Dirks sickness, and then watching Dirk spank them like babies = priceless.
i used to mad respect Wade's game before he went "hollywood as hell"(). i'll take chris paul over him easily.

oh....and f#ck outta here..Paul Pierce
.....that biitch cried like a 3yr old and got pulled off in a wheelchair and acted like he caught a grenade in iraq. his legit card has been pulled. willas reed ball grabber.
 6 years ago '09        #74
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19300 19300
1. Lebron
2. Wade
3. D12
4. Dirk
5. Durantula
 6 years ago '07        #75
Bkjj11 3543 heat pts3543
space
space
$92,166 | Props total: 69718 69718
Lol lebroom
 6 years ago '09        #76
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19300 19300
lmao sh*tted on the lakers
 6 years ago '07        #77
Bkjj11 3543 heat pts3543
space
space
$92,166 | Props total: 69718 69718
 wwnuts said:
DWade and LeBum mocking Dirks sickness, and then watching Dirk spank them like babies = priceless.
i used to mad respect Wade's game before he went "hollywood as hell"(). i'll take chris paul over him easily.

oh....and f#ck outta here..Paul Pierce
.....that biitch cried like a 3yr old and got pulled off in a wheelchair and acted like he caught a grenade in iraq. his legit card has been pulled. willas reed ball grabber.
How can u cry about pierce when wade did the same exact thing!
 6 years ago '11        #78
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12700 12700
 Bkjj11 said:
How can u cry about pierce when wade did the same exact thing!
that dont make it right...
.....wade a bi*ch too now, that was my point.
 10-20-2011, 12:16 AM         #79
Ez 586  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iggyemu said:
I don't think carrying a mid-level city like Cleveland's economy equates to Jordan and Tiger carrying their respective sports for over a decade. But I dunno maybe you are right. Maybe long after LeBron retires his shoes will be the most sought after shoes year after year even though he hadn't played a game of basketball in over 8 years.
MJ as a player and the MJ brand are two different things.
 6 years ago '07        #80
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,350 | Props total: 1080 1080
 Nate187um said:
man how does his hairline just stay put like that

that sh*t been the same for years

smh

theres always that one f*g on here that just has to focus on another mans looks every time and comment about it

are you gay?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy