Skip and Stephen A. Smith Discuss Top 5 NBA Players. Plus, LeBron Not Being Top 5.

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,788 | Props total: 4903 4903
 Pichito25 said:
right now...is based on the last image basically!!.....a year ago, people didnt have dirk so high, but based on the last basketball you saw him play, he proved that he was really good......the same way you can drop in stock based on how poorly you played in your last performances!
Dirk played his way into the top 5 over the course of the playoffs and put the icing on the cake in the Finals. LeBron was the best player in the NBA for all but 5 games last year. The biggest 5 games of his life...but still FIVE games. I am not saying that the last image of him shouldn't affect his ranking but not to that extreme. I can understand ranking Wade above him. Ranking even Kobe above him. But that's it. Nobody else in the NBA is better than LeBron. To drop him out of the top 5 is asinine and a clear attention grab by those guys.
 6 years ago '05        #42
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
the only thing Wade and Khobie the best at is their inability to win a playoff series without a HOF supporting casts

LBJ an Dwight the two best players in the League BY FAR
 6 years ago '04        #43
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,307 | Props total: 1919 1919
 FlippiN Oz's said:
the only thing Wade and Khobie the best at is their inability to win a playoff series without a HOF supporting casts

Check Wades rookie year.
 6 years ago '04        #44
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
 D2TheRama said:
Well said by both. Bron isn't top 5.
I can tell you don't watch B-ball!!!
 6 years ago '11        #45
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,972 | Props total: 9976 9976
I can't fu*k with the BX Sports section. Some of yall got me like with your opinions. Pierce better than Nowitzki? Lebron not in the top 5? smh
 6 years ago '04        #46
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
 FlippiN Oz's said:

Thank You! Someone knows there B-Ball! Its not even close!!! Its a team sport and just because ur team doesnt win the title doesnt mean ur not a great player! But yall are really k!lling me with all of the players who yall are saying are better than them!!!
 6 years ago '10        #47
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,533 | Props total: 2540 2540
 P. Dedos said:
dwayne wade is the best player been that way for a minute
Exxxactly And im glad Stephen A. agree with Skip on that its clear as Day he's the best in the league.. Why da fu*k ppl think Lebron came to Miami?? he obviously knw who's the best player in the game and couldn't pass up the opportunity .. Im still pissed Wade aint get the MVP in 08-09 when he lead the Heat from that 15 win Season to the biggest turn-around at 40 plus(I believe) averaging right at 30 points per game FRESH off dominating in the Beijing Olympics

237 - 85 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 73% 18 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 10-19-2011, 07:12 PM         #48
Ez 586  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlippiN Oz's said:

Prjhov03 said:
Thank You! Someone knows there B-Ball! Its not even close!!! Its a team sport and just because ur team doesnt win the title doesnt mean ur not a great player! But yall are really k!lling me with all of the players who yall are saying are better than them!!!

You two are ridiculous. The Heat's last championship came straight of Wade's back. Dude had the BEST FINALS PERFORMANCE OF ALL TIME. Yeah. Even better than any MJ Finals Performance. Do your homework.

That said. I'm glad at least a few people really know their basketball. Queen James is arguably not to 5, and DEFINITELY not number 1. He's not even the best player on his current team. And he's number 3 on the best SF list.

The only thing he's number one at is being the most marketed player in sports history, not just basketball. Nike really got you stans gassed up.
 6 years ago '11        #49
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,972 | Props total: 9976 9976
 Ez 586 said:

You two are ridiculous. The Heat's last championship came straight of Wade's back. Dude had the BEST FINALS PERFORMANCE OF ALL TIME. Yeah. Even better than any MJ Finals Performance. Do your homework.

That said. I'm glad at least a few people really know their basketball. Queen James is arguably not to 5, and DEFINITELY not number 1. He's not even the best player on his current team. And he's number 3 on the best SF list.

The only thing he's number one at is being the most marketed player in sports history, not just basketball. Nike really got you stans gassed up.
Shut your dumb a.ss up
 6 years ago '05        #50
iggyemu 
space
space
 Ez 586 said:

1. He's not even the best player on his current team. And he's number 3 on the best SF list.

You say a lot of dumb sh*t in this post. But nothing more idiotic than claiming LeBron as the most marketable athlete ever. Jordan was the most marketable athlete ever. Then Tiger. LeBron isn't in their league marketability wise.
 6 years ago '08        #51
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 276 276
cant argue with homers aka bxsc

i can understand dwade being at 1, i dont think id put him there, but its understandable

but kobe >>>

give me a healthy kobe even at this age and im good, no homo
 6 years ago '08        #52
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,970 | Props total: 7392 7392
Bron is at least top 5 tho Best role player of all time counts for something.
 10-19-2011, 08:28 PM         #53
jaybdc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
all those lists just look wrong without lebron............................

dumb n*ggas hold 4th quarter scoring to such a high standard just cause jordan did it. everyone has to be jordan or they aint sh*t.

lebron's been the best player in the world for the last 5 years and will be for the next 5 years
Lebron may be the best over all player, but he's not as great a scorer as Durant, Melo, Kobe or Wade cause cause he's not as versatile as them. He's over rated & I've always said he was. How the fu*k are you 6'9 260 with the power & jumping ability he has but yet has no fu*king post up game what so ever. He's prob hit 1 game winning JUMP SHOT (not lay up) in his 7 seasons playing, & has yet to develope a clutch jean but calls himself the king.....
like a good neighbor state farm is there with a clutch jean!!!!
 10-19-2011, 08:31 PM         #54
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jaybdc said:
Lebron may be the best over all player
 jaybdc said:
He's over rated
he's the best but overrated?

but yea, that much power + speed in the post would be unstoppable. he'll get it soon enough
 6 years ago '08        #55
dangeroushall 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,481 | Props total: 832 832
skip said he was high tho
 6 years ago '09        #56
NLSP42 153 heat pts153
space
space
$7,859 | Props total: 9129 9129
 SeaJaiye said:
nobody in nba history made a bigger turnaround for a organization than lebron did with the cavs if pat riley coaches the heat, they'll win. if spoelstra continues............
Wrong.

When Larry Bird joined the Celtics they sucked.....in his first year they won 30+ more games and two years later won the championship
 6 years ago '05        #57
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2454 2454
1. K Durant
2. K Bryant
3. D Nowitzki
4. D Rose
5. D Wade
6. L JAmes
7. C Anthony
8. D Howard
9. R Gay
10. C Paul
 6 years ago '05        #58
iggyemu 
space
space
 feroze said:
1. K Durant
2. K Bryant
3. D Nowitzki
4. D Rose
5. D Wade
6. L JAmes
7. C Anthony
8. D Howard
9. R Gay
10. C Paul
I am not gonna knock your list because it would be too funny. I will ask one very simple question. What does Kevin Durant do that Melo can't do to point where you separate them by 6 spots? Think about that. Then think about your list.
 10-19-2011, 09:21 PM         #59
Ez 586  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingHenrythe2nd said:
Shut your dumb a.ss up
nice rebuttal idiot

iggyemu said:
You say a lot of dumb sh*t in this post. But nothing more idiotic than claiming LeBron as the most marketable athlete ever. Jordan was the most marketable athlete ever. Then Tiger. LeBron isn't in their league marketability wise.
Yeah. MJ and Tiger have had an entire city's economy based around them
 6 years ago '09        #60
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,129 | Props total: 22575 22575
 feroze said:
1. K Durant
2. K Bryant
3. D Nowitzki
4. D Rose
5. D Wade
6. L JAmes
7. C Anthony
8. D Howard
9. R Gay
10. C Paul
 iggyemu said:
I am not gonna knock your list because it would be too funny. I will ask one very simple question. What does Kevin Durant do that Melo can't do to point where you separate them by 6 spots? Think about that. Then think about your list.
I also wonder the same thing. You basing this off there rookie years til now? Accomplishments and accolades? I don't think so cause then Kobe would be first. So I'm a.ssuming your basing this off last season? And if so does that mean durant is number one because he broke out into the conference finals? If thats the case then why isn't dirk above him since he knocked both of the people ahead of him out? Not that I have dirk at number one or anything, just inquiring as to your logic for it. Or is it your top 10 favorite players instead?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy