Skip and Stephen A. Smith Discuss Top 5 NBA Players. Plus, LeBron Not Being Top 5.

most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
32 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
472 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-19-2011, 12:29 PM         #1
8922 pageviews
115 comments


D2TheRama 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Skip and Stephen A. Smith Discuss Top 5 NBA Players. Plus, LeBron Not Being Top 5.
 

 

[video - click to view]


[video - click to view]


115 comments for "Skip and Stephen A. Smith Discuss Top 5 NBA Players. Plus, LeBron Not Being Top 5."

 10-19-2011, 12:30 PM         #2
D2TheRama  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well said by both. Bron isn't top 5.
 10-19-2011, 12:36 PM         #3
Nate187um  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man how does his hairline just stay put like that

that sh*t been the same for years

 10-19-2011, 12:36 PM         #4
Nate187um  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man how does his hairline just stay put like that

that sh*t been the same for years

 7 years ago '08        #5
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,236 | Props total: 2745 2745
how do they have dwade as 1? n*gga never won an mvp and is made out of breadsticks. And how is dirk better the pierce. Just off 1 year where he didn't choke. Pierce always getting disrespected.
 7 years ago '06        #6
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 97 97
 portis187 said:
how do they have dwade as 1? n*gga never won an mvp and is made out of breadsticks. And how is dirk better the pierce. Just off 1 year where he didn't choke. Pierce always getting disrespected.
finals mvp>>regular mvp
 7 years ago '10        #7
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,897 | Props total: 31926 31926
 portis187 said:
how do they have dwade as 1? n*gga never won an mvp and is made out of breadsticks. And how is dirk better the pierce. Just off 1 year where he didn't choke. Pierce always getting disrespected.
This n*gga just said how is Dirk better than the pierce


n*gga get ya stupid a.ss outta here for even questioning that.
 10-19-2011, 02:49 PM         #8
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all those lists just look wrong without lebron............................

dumb n*ggas hold 4th quarter scoring to such a high standard just cause jordan did it. everyone has to be jordan or they aint sh*t.

lebron's been the best player in the world for the last 5 years and will be for the next 5 years
 7 years ago '08        #9
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,236 | Props total: 2745 2745
 SmoothTay said:
This n*gga just said how is Dirk better than the pierce


n*gga get ya stupid a.ss outta here for even questioning that.
dirk has been a choke artist like your mother every year except this past yr and he wins 1 chip and people just erase his past seasons. You don't have the best record in the nba & get knocked out the first round & all of a sudden become top 15 all time like some f*gs say.
 7 years ago '04        #10
TVee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,380 | Props total: 2224 2224
 SeaJaiye said:

lebron's been the best player in the world for the last 5 years and will be for the next 5 years
 10-19-2011, 03:14 PM         #11
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TVee said:
 7 years ago '06        #12
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,569 | Props total: 138 138
lmao skip and Steven A are funny cats. they have good rapport with each other
 7 years ago '06        #13
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,569 | Props total: 138 138
 dmarino said:
to me if i'm starting a team ...my top pick is dwight howard over all these guards/forwards..to me he is most dominating player in the nba and improved so musch offensively last year.he k!lled it in the playoffs too but had absolutely no help at all
his offensive repertoire is def getting better, but lack of FT shooting makes him guardable with hack a howard.

But i agree for him to be out of the top 5 (Skip) is pretty crazy because he dominates the boards and defense is sick.
 7 years ago '11        #14
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8382 8382
Stephen A & Skip>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ESPN's Lechoke d!ck-riding NBA Analysts :nasmad:
 7 years ago '06        #15
droid3000 1034 heat pts1034
space
avatar space
space
$28,244 | Props total: 30953 30953
the n*gga played like a biitch during the finals but how does that nullify everything hes done throughout his career?

both these guys are both f-ing idiots


Last edited by droid3000; 10-19-2011 at 03:25 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #16
TVee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,380 | Props total: 2224 2224
 SeaJaiye said:

. (new Finals Lebron smiley) Use it.
 10-19-2011, 03:33 PM         #17
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 portis187 said:
dirk has been a choke artist like your mother every year except this past yr and he wins 1 chip and people just erase his past seasons. You don't have the best record in the nba & get knocked out the first round & all of a sudden become top 15 all time like some f*gs say.
I've been watching Dirk his entire career only time he played badly in the playoffs was against Golden State. Dirk being a choke artist is a myth. He never had the right team around him.
 7 years ago '06        #18
Qbert 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,282 | Props total: 3786 3786
I think Kobe is still number one, he has the pedigree of a champ.
 10-19-2011, 03:48 PM         #19
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aleandroid said:
the n*gga played like a biitch during the finals but how does that nullify everything hes done throughout his career?

both these guys are both f-ing idiots

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #20
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1012 1012
 SeaJaiye said:
all those lists just look wrong without lebron............................

dumb n*ggas hold 4th quarter scoring to such a high standard just cause jordan did it. everyone has to be jordan or they aint sh*t.

lebron's been the best player in the world for the last 5 years and will be for the next 5 years


Everyone seems to be mad at LeBron with the Finals but where was the guy that you all said he needed to win it all?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside In honor of the Steet Fighter anniversary game coming up...
17 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
151 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 2
Video inside Cas and 69 Talk on Live, Now Best Friends
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
222 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy