Andrew Luck Might Refuse To Play For Whoever Drafts Him

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 5221 5221
why should he have a say in who he plays for??

so the fu*k what if he goes to a sh*t squad

cam is making the most outta the panthers (even tho the record says othawise)

how many other players didnt want to get drafted by the teams that drafted but still went in and did their best to help that sh*t team win
 6 years ago '04        #62
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
I dont believe he is that kind of person! But if this is true I guess you have to do what you have to do!!!
 6 years ago '07        #63
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Power move?

Sounds like a bi*ch move to me.
 6 years ago '04        #64
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
It wouldn't shock me his idol is Elway and Elway did the same thing, I bet he wants to be a Bronco his father and his grandfather had a great relationship with John Elway and his father. There is a lot of history behind this and like I said Luck's idol is Elway.

I know Elway is big on Luck being a Stanford grad hes at every game.

I think Tebow is in a no win situation here basically unless his play is great and they win a lot of games thats the only way the Broncos won't try everything in their power to go get Luck.
 6 years ago '08        #65
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,028 | Props total: 5088 5088
fu*k that I'd draft his punk a.ss and demand a first and second for him or let him sit out...:dancingcool:
 10-19-2011, 06:38 PM         #66
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've seen way too many high draft pick quarterbacks flop to be intimidated by this dude.
 6 years ago '04        #67
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
this is hoe sh*t. Thats why I don't like Eli as much. Play your rookie deal out, do well, go sign with the team you want. Colts was trash before Peyton. He made them great. He didnt complain.
 6 years ago '10        #68
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 NEWENGLANDNEGRO said:
I'd look to go to Miami if I was him. All those ridiculously fine a.ss women. An athlete of his stature could have his pick every single night.
yeah miami is a rockstar's paradise but maybe he aint cut from that cloth. maybe he wants to go somewhere where there is a template for him. like others have said the skins cuz hes from there and his dad works not far from there at wvu. or maybe the broncos because of elway being able to groom him. I highly doubt he would play for the dolphins tho. I dont think he wants that added pressure of rebuilding a franchise from scratch. especially since the #suckforluck campaign is popular down here and he's not a fan of that. AND the media is on his d!ck so if anyone can pull off an eli manning move, its andrew luck for sure.
 6 years ago '04        #69
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 Tic Toc said:
It would be cool if he went to the Colts and sat behind manning for a year or 2 then became the heir to throne kinda like how steve young did in frisco....

but then he'd be in the shadow of manning his whole career...he can pretty much start for most teams in the league right now

What better way to have it than to control your own destiny?
Worked out for Rodgers :dancingcool:
 10-19-2011, 07:15 PM         #70
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
bi*ch.
this if he does it.

fu*k any and all rich crybabies

Soda Pop said:
fu*k that I'd draft his punk a.ss and demand a first and second for him or let him sit out...:dancingcool:
and this too, id draft him, keep those rights and let his a.ss sit and rot like HOW YOU LIKE NOT PLAYING FOOTBALL ANDY
 10-19-2011, 07:23 PM         #71
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lost all respect for him
 10-19-2011, 07:26 PM         #72
usarmyboy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Can't go back to school, Luck is in his senior year
He's a redshirt Junior, so he has one more yr left if he wanted.
 6 years ago '10        #73
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
I don't blame him. All this ridiculous Suck for Luck bullsh*t shows how much media and fans have infected lack of common sense in the game
 10-19-2011, 07:39 PM         #74
usarmyboy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why all ya'll n*gga pus*y hurt over this??? The only fans that should be bi*ching about this are the Mia fans. Indy will at least win 4 games, and the fins might go 0-16. How the fu*k are the fins going to honor the Gaytors and and timmy???? There will be more Uf and bronco fans then Fins fans at the game this weekend. The fins are ran worst then my Mets!
 6 years ago '05        #75
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,112 | Props total: 516 516
i dont blame him... if the situation aint a winning situation i wouldnt do it either...
 6 years ago '11        #76
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 Tempus # 1 said:
The league needs to step in and do something about this. Shouldnt be allowed. They would never do it because he would be such a huge draw though.
I agree probably only see white players doing this because black players are so fu*king thankful THEY JUST MADE IT. I see it all the time during draft shows NBA and NFL black players break down into tears, crying and hugging there moms one black player actually hugged the commissioner. When Iverson, Kobe, Melo and KG got drafted they were f!ghting back tears. To Whites just getting drafted isnt good enough they wanna tell the teams themselves whos good enough for them to play for. Thats why I lost respect for Eli and his Dad, Archie fu*k EM. Philip Rivers is better anyway. ITS TWO DIFFERENT MIND SETS BETWEEN WHITE AND BLACK PLAYERS straight up
 6 years ago '09        #77
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,447 | Props total: 8553 8553
 2 Pistolz said:
Personally, I would do everything in my power to NOT play for the Miami Dolphins if I were in his shoes.

This is, in my opinion, the absolute worst organization in all of sports. In fact, I'd consider it the worst business in the world.... not just America.

its funny cos it true.
 10-19-2011, 08:18 PM         #78
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did anyone read the article? Luck didn't actually say sh*t.. he's not even quoted in the article and people are saying he's a bi*ch
 6 years ago '09        #79
Arob 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,767 | Props total: 925 925
Landry Jones>>>>>
 6 years ago '05        #80
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 ebcrew said:
1. shouldnt be able to do that.

2. he doesnt seem like that kind of character

3. sadly, miami has 4 very winnable games on their schedule :sad5:
What rule are you gonna put in that forces him play?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago