Andrew Luck Might Refuse To Play For Whoever Drafts Him

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 eLLz said:
Can't go back to school, Luck is in his senior year
Actually he got a year left but no way he goes back, he already said this is his last year

Luck needa pull a Eli and come back to his birthplace in DC and take us to the promised land, we'll trade our whole draft for this sh*t to go down
 10-19-2011, 11:59 AM         #22
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
i usually would say its a bi*ch move to say somethin like that but i dont blame him...miami is never gonna be sh*t again, why ruin your career down there? that team will turn him into a bust no matter how talented he is but knowin Miami he doesn't have to worry they will probably take a punter 1st overall
This coming from the guy who said FSU was back and gonna dominate, fu*k outta here nobody wants your 2 cents
 6 years ago '09        #23
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12367 12367
Why wouldn't his a.ss just see who it will come down to near the end of the season and decide not to enter the draft keeping people from attacking his character for forcing a trade. If you stay in school there is no backlash you get to try again.

Now, if the Colts or Broncos get the first pick then I say enter the draft. You would have Manning or Elway to mentor you and some decent talent around you. If the Dolphins fire the coach and get somebody like Cowher or Gruden in there then Luck could go there because they have some talent offensively too.
 6 years ago '04        #24
JFamis 235 heat pts235 OP
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 dmarino said:
now i don't want him..hope he is a bust for whoever takes him.
Don't trip... I doubt this is about Miami as much as it is about going to Indiana and having to live in Mannin's shadow or having a Tebow like QB controversy.
 6 years ago '06        #25
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
Hope Luck doesn't pull a bi*ch move like this, and start acting like a primadonna. I can only imagine the backlash of a black player doing some sh*t like this and being labeled a cancer
 6 years ago '08        #26
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,479 | Props total: 575 575
Hate on all those QBs who you didn't think would be great all you want, but this n*ggas straight up bi*ch made if he does something like that.

He should be exiled from the league if he tries to pull some bullsh*t like that. It's not hard to turn a sh*tty franchise around once you have your QB in place.
 6 years ago '05        #27
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10882 10882
The most overrated QB prospect ever!! I really don't think he's that good of a QB that people hype him up to be.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 6 years ago '10        #28
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,374 | Props total: 9645 9645
 Junior G said:
i usually would say its a bi*ch move to say somethin like that but i dont blame him...miami is never gonna be sh*t again, why ruin your career down there? that team will turn him into a bust no matter how talented he is but knowin Miami he doesn't have to worry they will probably take a punter 1st overall
 6 years ago '04        #29
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
If he does, then he's a bi*ch just like Eli.
 6 years ago '10        #30
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
I've been telling you guys that this is possible but ya'll wasn't trying to listen
 6 years ago '04        #31
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
He wants to play for the hometown team...the Redskins

and his pops lives nearby since he's the AD at WVU

we winning outchere

Stanford Cardinal — No. 12
Quarterback Redshirt Junior
Major: Architectural Design, Engineering
Date of birth: September 12, 1989 (age 22)
Place of birth: Washington, D.C.
 10-19-2011, 02:56 PM         #32
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '05        #33
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,083 | Props total: 6981 6981
 Perplexity said:
This coming from the guy who said FSU was back and gonna dominate, fu*k outta here nobody wants your 2 cents
i wanna smack the sh*t outta you.....no i mean i really do...:slap:
 6 years ago '11        #34
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 ReallyTho said:
please explain to me what the "winnable game" are

miami looks like the worst team in the league right now.. even worse than indy... at least indy can keep games close and score points.. miami has the least amount of talent in nfl.. no games look winnable

id be happy for lance jones just incase luck pulls a d!ck move
I'm probably about to sound really stupid, but who is Lance Jones?
 10-19-2011, 03:11 PM         #35
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Against D Grain said:
Hope Luck doesn't pull a bi*ch move like this, and start acting like a primadonna. I can only imagine the backlash of a black player doing some sh*t like this and being labeled a cancer
yeah but he's not black so save your race hypotheticals for a thread that is perpetuating the use of the race card

ReallyTho said:
please explain to me what the "winnable game" are

miami looks like the worst team in the league right now.. even worse than indy... at least indy can keep games close and score points.. miami has the least amount of talent in nfl.. no games look winnable

id be happy for lance jones just incase luck pulls a d!ck move

6 years ago '10        #36
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 P. Dedos said:
regardless u draft him because what u get in return would be equivlent to r*pe

and if not then u just keep his rights and make him play or never play in the NFL

you aint got more power than NFL team be real
yeah but keep it 100, dolphins fans dont want to trade him away. they want him. they been wanting a good qb since marino left. so even if you r*ped a team for draft picks and roleplayers, you'd still be without a centerpiece to build your franchise around.
 6 years ago '08        #37
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Let's not even discuss the Dolphins drafting Luck, there's absolutely no way that they can finish worse than the Indianapolis Colts.
 10-19-2011, 03:32 PM         #38
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Let's not even discuss the Dolphins drafting Luck, there's absolutely no way that they can finish worse than the Indianapolis Colts.
The Dolphins quit on Monday night if you actually watched the game. When Santonio caught the pass 2 guys could've tackled him and they just stopped running when he was a couple feet away. Especially Dansby. This was with the Jets playing like sh*t as well and they couldn't capitalize on it. Hell they got a fumble inside the 15 yd line of the Jets and only got a FG out of it. The Colts actually try to win games and can if they play a lesser opponent. The Dolphins don't have the redzone capability to score and don't have the QB to make plays to score when they aren't in the redzone.
 6 years ago '07        #39
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Chief Dee said:
Rams doin work with that race, dont count em out. Bradford got a high ankle sprain too, lets keep the L's coming

Miami might fu*k around and beat Tebows broncos next week
 6 years ago '04        #40
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,890 | Props total: 8226 8226
 eLLz said:
Can't go back to school, Luck is in his senior year
And you are a fu*king moron. Luck is a Redshirt Junior.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy