Oct 19-Missing Cali teen sends mom Facebook message to say she's safe but pregnant, living in Mexico

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '10        #61
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
 big blak afrika said:

[pic - click to view]

dipped with that n*gga gator.
It couldn't be him cause his bi*ches know better to fu*k wit rubber lol
 6 years ago '04        #62
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 micseles said:
Gotta have your sh*t in order and this dont happen. Im 29 with two kids and a wife. I work hard and take the necessary steps to make sure the kids are taken care of and go where i want when i get ready. My boys wanna hoop, im there, wanna go get some wings and watch the f!ght im there. Everything else i do with my lil family proudly. Just came back from a cruise with the wife on Monday.

As far as the thread subject, this falls on the parents heavily. Raise your kids and be active in their lifes, teach them common sense and things like this rarely happen.

And keeping your daughters in a cage (no dating, no cable tv, friends etc.) until their grown is not the answer. That turns them into wh0ores faster then leaving them to fend for themselves.

Got an as*hole baby mom, but i dont let her affect my life.

Them people you see looking misarable because "they have kids" dont have somthing straight in their life, whatever that somthing may be. Having my son and daughter has made my life better in many ways. Wouldnt know what to do without them to be honest.

I think you have to actually like and want to have kids too. The mere thought of me having a child makes me cringe. I despise the little fu*kers. I wouldn't even play with my nieces until they were 8 because prior to that I just couldn't stand them.

But I must commend you for being a good father and husband. I just know deep down in my heart that lifestyle is not for me. I can appreciate it and respect others who walk that path, but I just don't ever see myself going that route.
 6 years ago '05        #63
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,770 | Props total: 4255 4255
 matelyan said:
I think you have to actually like and want to have kids too. The mere thought of me having a child makes me cringe. I despise the little fu*kers. I wouldn't even play with my nieces until they were 8 because prior to that I just couldn't stand them.

But I must commend you for being a good father and husband. I just know deep down in my heart that lifestyle is not for me. I can appreciate it and respect others who walk that path, but I just don't ever see myself going that route.
^^^respect given

People who realize what you realize and then being stupid enough to not protect themselves from getting someone pregnant or getting pregnant are a big chunk of the overall problem.

Those people have kids and then still try to satisfy their selfish desires (go out all the time, drink/smoke exessively etc.). Just ends in them not fullfilling their parental duties, which equals fu*ked up kids
 6 years ago '11        #64
jackiiexgarciia 
space
space
$1,668 | Props total: 1 1
 micseles said:
^^^respect given

People who realize what you realize and then being stupid enough to not protect themselves from getting someone pregnant or getting pregnant are a big chunk of the overall problem.

Those people have kids and then still try to satisfy their selfish desires (go out all the time, drink/smoke exessively etc.). Just ends in them not fullfilling their parental duties, which equals fu*ked up kids
^^ or they go out leave their baby momma or vice versa & knock up another female or she gets knocked up by another guy & continues to have 1 or more child & they nvr learn

i to the parents who take responsibility & man up to their duties
 6 years ago '04        #65
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 micseles said:
^^^respect given

I grew up with no dad and a mom who had to work 3 jobs just to support my sister and I. So I do not want to do that to a child. And I am no different than anyone else who grew up having it rough, but coming from that background I know better than to do that to a child.

I might be 29, but I still have a lot of life to live and knowledge to obtain. And maybe someday I will meet the right woman and start a family. But for now I know what I want out of life and feel that it would be incredibly selfish and stupid for me to bring another life into this world.

But props to all the real dads like you. Keep doing your thing!!!!
 10-20-2011, 04:54 PM         #66
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
Man, fu*k having kids, especially with all this bad media that turns em into little wh0ores and d!ckheads as soon as they start to develop...
foreal tho

while its funny to make jokes and sh1t i just find that sh1t sad man, what with all my friends and fam havin' kids like that and aint even got the means to be taking care of them. i be like, damn you ma'fuhkas cant fuhk and NOT have kids? but apparently thats the new sh1t now with n*ggas or suntin. my cousin talkin bout, "yeah ima have to knock that up!" n*gga you like not havin money for yourself? enjoy that child support n*gga
 6 years ago '05        #67
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,770 | Props total: 4255 4255
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to matelyan again.

thanx bro!
 6 years ago '10        #68
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,286 | Props total: 23796 23796
 Trolling said:
The Feds are going to go get this bi*ch . or atleast verify she is alive .
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago