Oct 19-Missing Cali teen sends mom Facebook message to say she's safe but pregnant, living in Mexico

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
119 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-20-2011, 03:24 AM         #41
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
goddamn I really dont want a daughter b, I want all sons fu*k this.
 10-20-2011, 03:45 AM         #42
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
21 year old here, with a son.... It's called raising your children to have values and morals. Of course, no kid is going to grow up perfect, doing every single thing right in your eyes, but you have to be able to guide them in the successful direction, you are essentially their main teacher in this game of life.. Just sayin...
 6 years ago '05        #43
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10714 10714
 Fresh Whyte said:
23 Year Old Chasing After 15 Year Old pus*y? Damn Messican...
Just like the n*ggaz that were begging for the Amber Cole video...
 6 years ago '04        #44
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 2467 2467
 legendisdope said:
shes fu*kin stupid, bird braid bi*ch.. ur only 15
 6 years ago '10        #45
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 Darkdrone said:
Whats 4 years gonna change?
I said 30 and up I wana do me have fun and live life without a screaming baby in my ear 24/7 you only live one I wana travel and stack my bread u cant do that with kno kid.
 6 years ago '04        #46
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3472 3472
***** People
 6 years ago '09        #47
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1837 1837
 Pimpwin said:
21 year old here, with a son.... It's called raising your children to have values and morals. Of course, no kid is going to grow up perfect, doing every single thing right in your eyes, but you have to be able to guide them in the successful direction, you are essentially their main teacher in this game of life.. Just sayin...

^Winner.

Nowadays, people are letting other people and/or objects raise children. TV's, music, and other little rats who probably don't have any parents are probably their main influences. To me, it's just like cheating. If you're not trying to settle down, why get in a relationship? Plenty rat hoes out there that if you tell them you just looking for a fuk, they will still let you hit. Same thing with parenting. If you know you're not ready for kids, then wrap it up n*ggas or make her swallow.
 6 years ago '09        #48
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1837 1837
 shadydre85 said:
I said 30 and up I wana do me have fun and live life without a screaming baby in my ear 24/7 you only live one I wana travel and stack my bread u cant do that with kno kid.

^Facts.

You gotta have time to yourself to be able to enjoy life imo. All the nagging from ya baby's mom and the baby itself would k!ll any notion of that sh*t happening. There's been plenty of times when my Unc wanna go somewhere with his boys (motorcycle trip or sum'n) and the wife be all "oh so u just gon leave me and your kids here" fuk outta here with that sh*t b
 6 years ago '04        #49
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 legendisdope said:
The phrase is bird brain. @n*ggas using phrases they don't understand or never saw written before

Because birds have small brains
 6 years ago '10        #50
buckweedjones17 2 heat pts
space
space
$819 | Props total: 22 22
 legendisdope said:
 6 years ago '10        #51
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
 matelyan said:
THANK YOU :agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

I am 29 and can easily support a wife and a kid or two. But fu*k all that. What's the point? I don't like kids to begin with, I am selfish and can, at times, still be immature and don't really like the responsibility. I say fu*k having kids, unless that is you sort of thing

My two dogs do fine by me. They are loyal, loving and require minimal attention. Unlike some little mini me who will want me to play with him/her and actually like supporting them.

This is what i tell people if they ask
 6 years ago '10        #52
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
looks proper polish or eastern european. must be 2nd generation and stupid as fu*k
 6 years ago '04        #53
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 SickaMorStyle said:

This is what i tell people if they ask
Went to an Aziz Ansari show last week and found this inspiring and funny

Aziz’s Friends: “Aziz! You’re not going to believe it! I just had a baby!”

Aziz: “Hahahahaha! That sucks! Oh man, you’re going to have to take care of that thing for18 years and make sure it doesn’t murder anyone! I’ll talk to you later. I’m going to go do literally anything I want.”
 6 years ago '11        #54
DAT BOI TREY 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,399 | Props total: 5 5
 KSoraci7 said:
By the time she's 19:

this sh*t had me in tears when i first saw this
 6 years ago '07        #55
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 zenndogg98 said:
MTV will probably sign her onto the next season of 16 and pregnant.
 6 years ago '10        #56
Illswift 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,128 | Props total: 0 0
 KSoraci7 said:
By the time she's 19:

That's some silly sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #57
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 big blak afrika said:

[pic - click to view]

dipped with that n*gga gator.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #58
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
 .Hafestos. said:
Man, fu*k having kids, especially with all this bad media that turns em into little wh0ores and d!ckheads as soon as they start to develop...
the media isn't to blame for bad parents. countless "adults" these days act like kids and are having babies left and right. there's your problem right there...
 6 years ago '09        #59
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
 6 years ago '05        #60
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,782 | Props total: 4275 4275
 SixOneFour said:
^Facts.

You gotta have time to yourself to be able to enjoy life imo. All the nagging from ya baby's mom and the baby itself would k!ll any notion of that sh*t happening. There's been plenty of times when my Unc wanna go somewhere with his boys (motorcycle trip or sum'n) and the wife be all "oh so u just gon leave me and your kids here" fuk outta here with that sh*t b
Gotta have your sh*t in order and this dont happen. Im 29 with two kids and a wife. I work hard and take the necessary steps to make sure the kids are taken care of and go where i want when i get ready. My boys wanna hoop, im there, wanna go get some wings and watch the f!ght im there. Everything else i do with my lil family proudly. Just came back from a cruise with the wife on Monday.

As far as the thread subject, this falls on the parents heavily. Raise your kids and be active in their lifes, teach them common sense and things like this rarely happen.

And keeping your daughters in a cage (no dating, no cable tv, friends etc.) until their grown is not the answer. That turns them into wh0ores faster then leaving them to fend for themselves.

Got an as*hole baby mom, but i dont let her affect my life.

Them people you see looking misarable because "they have kids" dont have somthing straight in their life, whatever that somthing may be. Having my son and daughter has made my life better in many ways. Wouldnt know what to do without them to be honest.

Last edited by micseles; 10-20-2011 at 02:39 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy