Just Started Watching The Wire

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #161
Mikey c 
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 390 390
 IIBulletZ said:
Season finale of season 5 left to watch, i think this season is on the same level as the rest, don't know why it's getting the hate.

[spoiler - click to view]

i was like
Poetic justice like a muthafu*ka.

Sidenote:

6 years ago '04        #162
IIBulletZ 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 113 113

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #163
moe356 1 heat pts
space
space
$723 | Props total: 1 1
^^ thats what i did, and was thinking cant wait till i see it again in the future
 11-29-2011, 02:43 PM         #164
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn this thread jumped off, I'm behind. Finished watching the whole series about a week ago for probably the 7th or 8th time. Absolutely amazing.
 11-30-2011, 03:40 AM         #165
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bumpp
 6 years ago '08        #166
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1219 1219
slimm charles woulda gotten marlo?

no way..i liked slimm but he was a bi*ch..never stood on his own 2 feet..just road the coattail of who ever was on top..i mean ill take back the 'bi*ch" part but he would never be a boss. and never wanted to be..so he woulda still been under marlo till someone took him out
 6 years ago '08        #167
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5504 5504
 Gmengfx said:
slimm charles woulda gotten marlo?

no way..i liked slimm but he was a bi*ch..never stood on his own 2 feet..just road the coattail of who ever was on top..i mean ill take back the 'bi*ch" part but he would never be a boss. and never wanted to be..so he woulda still been under marlo till someone took him out
Huh? If anything you just described Marlo relying on Snoop and Chris to do all his business.

Slim Charles played his position. He didn't want to be a "boss" like Marlo bc he didn't need all the bullsh*t and cred that Marlo loved, Slim was more of a businessman (like Stringer).
 6 years ago '04        #168
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
Bumping this thread.

Was watching some of season 4 this week. Anyone else remember the scene where Michael first meets Marlo?

[video - click to view]

Damn this has to be one of the best scenes in the entire series. sh*t was like the godfather when Michael was walking up to him.
 6 years ago '05        #169
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,051 | Props total: 645 645
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
Bumping this thread.

Was watching some of season 4 this week. Anyone else remember the scene where Michael first meets Marlo?

Damn this has to be one of the best scenes in the entire series. sh*t was like the godfather when Michael was walking up to him.
good sh*t

this scene always had me wondering what if

[video - click to view]

marlo wouldnt hesitate to put out a hit for someone talking sh*t bout him, or the security guard who pressed him at that covenience store, michael aint back down from marlo and damn near stood up to him, wouldnt had suprised me had he ordered a hit against him
 6 years ago '09        #170
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7947 7947
did dude say "slim charles was a bi*ch and never stood on his 2"

slim charles is one of the few respectable charcters.....and i dont know if he would have k!lled him but he would definetly would have had the drop on him if avon wasnt spacing out

fukk stringer bell though.......dude was so fukkin flawed it was unbelievable
 6 years ago '09        #171
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Mikey c said:
Poetic justice like a muthafu*ka.

Sidenote:

it wasn't important to run in the paper because the papers and the cops knew how he died.........but you remeber when marlo was walkin up on those kids after court, they were like

alright...it wasnt that crazy but the story those kids heard and were telling was epic....far from the truth but omar name will forever rang even in death

*starts to whistle A Hunting We Will Go*

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 12-04-2011 at 03:56 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #172
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1219 1219
 Jacc Blacc said:
did dude say "slim charles was a bi*ch and never stood on his 2"

slim charles is one of the few respectable charcters.....and i dont know if he would have k!lled him but he would definetly would have had the drop on him if avon wasnt spacing out

fukk stringer bell though.......dude was so fukkin flawed it was unbelievable
he just sucfked the tit of who ever was up next? and im not saying i wouldnt do that..or somebody else shoudlnt..but its not like he was a leader or nothing..but i mean when omar was gonna shoot him he said "do it" so that gets a non bi*ch pass but i just mean leader wise
 6 years ago '04        #173
space
space
Remember when Omar stole Prop. Joe's shipment then sold it back to him for 20 on the dollar? then asked that n*gga Prop. Joe for his clock back after Joe fixed it
 6 years ago '04        #174
space
space
 Gmengfx said:
he just sucfked the tit of who ever was up next? and im not saying i wouldnt do that..or somebody else shoudlnt..but its not like he was a leader or nothing..but i mean when omar was gonna shoot him he said "do it" so that gets a non bi*ch pass but i just mean leader wise
True but Slim Charles didn't want to be a boss anyway. He was content with his role and knew how to play his position.
 6 years ago '08        #175
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5504 5504
 Gmengfx said:
Not really. He was happy to be a part of the co-op.

I don't see how someone like Marlo is more of a leader when he had Chris and Snoop doing all his real work.
 5 years ago '07        #176
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 steeLTown said:
is the second season really the worst? by skimmin through this thread it seems like it
By far.
 5 years ago '09        #177
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 steeLTown said:
i just finished season 1 yesterday i been wantin to watch this sh*t for years and i started watchin it on HBO GO a couple weeks ago....bout to watch the first ep i season 2

is the second season really the worst? by skimmin through this thread it seems like it
season 2 is not the worst but it is the most slow paced...it focuses more on character development and story line while the other seasons have alot more action on the streets
 5 years ago '09        #178
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825
 Jacc Blacc said:
season 2 is not the worst but it is the most slow paced...it focuses more on character development and story line while the other seasons have alot more action on the streets
 09-12-2012, 10:20 PM         #179
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
 09-12-2012, 10:27 PM         #180
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
yea but it's the most meaningful next to season 3

in S2 it's all about The Greek

That is everyone's excuse to justify that snooze-fest.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy