Just Started Watching The Wire

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #141
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,516 | Props total: 2529 2529
 sheedawg said:
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

IMO one of the most underrated characters on the show, one of the few genuine guys that stuck to his guns, Naymond didn't deserve his goodwill. Naymond annoyed the sh*t out of me mainly for treating everyone like sh*t but then wanting everyones sympathy.
Hell yea he underrated Namond always annoyed me too putting on the front like he was bout that life... Namond moms was wild they way she treated him.. told him you gone be a soldier like your father or cry like a lil bi*ch... but that was some good sh*t Colvin did by bringing him in, love the wire man
 11-07-2011, 09:54 PM         #142
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
@ brodie.
Brodie? Whos that?
 11-07-2011, 09:55 PM         #143
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
Just finished watching the show last night. Classic sh*t. Probably gonna go back and re-watch it soon.

IMO best seasons go like
Season 3
Season 1
Season 4
Season 2
Season 5

Season 5 is easily the worst. That news room stuff was and got stale quickly. Don't see how people didn't like Season 2 though. Sure it's different but the stuff with the Greeks is great. Seasons 3, 1, and 4 are tied for me. They were all G.O.A.T.ly
my rankings and opinions exactly
 11-07-2011, 09:58 PM         #144
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I duno bout this Brodie character people talkin bout, I think his name was Preston Broadus aka Bodie

my n*gga
 11-07-2011, 09:59 PM         #145
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I liked Snoop the most of that trio, only one with personality but fu*k Marlo and fu*k Chris. Avon/Stringer all day every day I HATE Marlo.
 6 years ago '07        #146
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Bob Sacamano said:
I liked Snoop the most of that trio, only one with personality but fu*k Marlo and fu*k Chris. Avon/Stringer all day every day I HATE Marlo.
Chris was my favorite in that trio. Stringer, although he fu*ked up, is and will always be my favorite character in front of McNulty.

carltouss619 said:
do you mean can I believe dude extended is career instead of avoiding being type cast as playing the same role?

yea ppl can front all they want but its a good look for him.

Last edited by TH35; 11-08-2011 at 01:10 AM..
 11-18-2011, 03:12 PM         #147
TimmyGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So I'm bump this cuz I got two questions. I just finished watching the series like 20 mins ago

[spoiler - click to view]

11-18-2011, 04:58 PM         #148
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TimmyGee said:
So I'm bump this cuz I got two questions. I just finished watching the series like 20 mins ago

Marlo's main goal in life was to be the top dog in the streets, on some legend sh*t, never was in the game for money. He was always jealous of how Omar got the streets shook so he probably snapped when he heard what they said. Perfect last scene for that character, especially dressed in the suit and all.
 6 years ago '04        #149
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
season 2 sucks.

I finally watched the wire about a year ago and was glad I did. one of the best series I've ever watched.
 6 years ago '08        #150
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5501 5501
 deLeet said:
Marlo's main goal in life was to be the top dog in the streets, on some legend sh*t, never was in the game for money. He was always jealous of how Omar got the streets shook so he probably snapped when he heard what they said. Perfect last scene for that character, especially dressed in the suit and all.
Which is exactly why he was a moron. He'd rather keep going in the game just for the attention instead of getting out clean.

I thought they did that to show how he was the opposite of Stringer.
 6 years ago '08        #151
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1219 1219
 SlickJ101 said:
Which is exactly why he was a moron. He'd rather keep going in the game just for the attention instead of getting out clean.

i dont think he is a "moron" i mean everyone is different. everyone has a different purpose in life and for him it was to have a legend rep..to you and me, ya its kind of stupid but for him..thats just..what it was.
 6 years ago '05        #152
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,965 | Props total: 3223 3223
 SlickJ101 said:

I just think they had Marlo go back into the game at the end to show that even if you get out of sh*t..you're still in the game for life. Marlo knows that even if he got out of the game someone would come after him sooner or later still..and the writers I think let Marlo off the hook just to show the villains of the streets don't always get what is coming to them.
 6 years ago '08        #153
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5501 5501
 Gmengfx said:
i dont think he is a "moron" i mean everyone is different. everyone has a different purpose in life and for him it was to have a legend rep..to you and me, ya its kind of stupid but for him..thats just..what it was.
 Switchc2390 said:
I just think they had Marlo go back into the game at the end to show that even if you get out of sh*t..you're still in the game for life. Marlo knows that even if he got out of the game someone would come after him sooner or later still..and the writers I think let Marlo off the hook just to show the villains of the streets don't always get what is coming to them.
At the same time, he was operating before when he had Chris and Snoop to take care of everything. Now they're both gone and he wants to keep fu*king around. If the show went on I think you'd see Marlo gone pretty quickly. Slim Charles would of probably had him next on his list.

I agree w/that bolded part too.
 6 years ago '04        #154
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
Just watched a couple episodes from season 5 last night, Slim Charles one of the realest n*ggas on the show :cool-smiley-009:
 11-19-2011, 02:11 PM         #155
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
lol idk really, she just bothered me. She was interesting though, they never went into her story though did they? The way she talked was kind of annoying.

I think I read somewhere a while ago she got indicted on some drug sh*t, that true?

lol thats what I said.
I believe Snoop the real person did like 7 years on attempted murder. Hardly acting, thats why this show is so authentic. She was my favorite out of that crew, but fu*k Marlo's crew in comparison to Avon/Stringer. I probably already said that in this thread but its fu*king true. Im watching season 5 right now, the show is amazing and its beyond entertainment. EVery Sociology department at every college in America should have a course that incorporates analysis of The Wire.
 11-19-2011, 02:17 PM         #156
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
Just watched a couple episodes from season 5 last night, Slim Charles one of the realest n*ggas on the show :cool-smiley-009:
Yea, David Simon agrees with you. I ave season 3 on DVD and he said basically those same words on the commentary of some episode.
 6 years ago '05        #157
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 1873 1873
Best show in TV history..

It's a HUGE statement.. but it's undeniable..

and Season 4 is the best season...........

just incredible.. will leave you speechless.

enjoy bro
 6 years ago '08        #158
clenz7621 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,415 | Props total: 31 31
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
 Bob Sacamano said:
Yea, David Simon agrees with you. I ave season 3 on DVD and he said basically those same words on the commentary of some episode.
slim charles is a real life banger from back in the day..he was on an episode of american ganster talking about how he got shot (which lead to him giving up that life) and looked up to the cat the show was about (can't remember who)...Slim was 1 of my favorites top 5 for sure

david simon gets alot of real people for his shows instead of true "actors"

snoop is another example

the treme has a few and the corner

david simon is just one of the most brilliant tv writers in history
 6 years ago '04        #159
IIBulletZ 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 112 112
Season finale of season 5 left to watch, i think this season is on the same level as the rest, don't know why it's getting the hate.

i was like
 11-28-2011, 12:39 PM         #160
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:

Yep, you can tell he wasn't going to change his ways with his last scenes. The convo about buying properties was stringers way of moving and he wasn't interested.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy