ESPN Top 5 players :dead:

most viewed right now
 153
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 119
Phat ass white girl for real
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 109
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #141
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I don't like Lebron but you can't talk about being objective when you work for ESPN who has a vested interest in him doing well. ESPN and the NBA have a direct connection to each other and have for a long time, they've said before that David Stern doesn't like ESPN giving a bad rep to the league or any of its players so I think people should keep that in mind when they talk about being objective.
 6 years ago '11        #142
SiekaSiklo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,444 | Props total: 1110 1110
there top 10 is good (just switch Melo and Blake) but the order can be changed
 6 years ago '07        #143
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 r.burgundy said:
i dont expect melo to be lockdown,but some of tha sh*t he does is mind boggling and just plain lazy.he almost always will giv up tha baseline in hopes that help is comin,and he damn sure doesnt hustle

but it aint like he's tha perfect offensive player either.he seems to hav gotten extremely trigger happy from 3 in nyc,he doesnt move tha ball well,he rarely posts anymore,and he's not a freak athlete
you just described Lebron hahahaahahahahhahahahaha (minus freak athlete but Melo is strongest at his position)

Do you realize Melo wasn't posting cuz of the offense and do you also realize he shot 45% from three in NY, see what a green light will do for you.
Carmelo Anthony is the best scorer in basketball, he gets the nod over Durant because he is more clutch and a beast in da post.
 6 years ago '07        #144
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 r.burgundy said:
uhh not at all lol.dirk can do everything melo can do and he is 7',not to mention he's lights out from 3
Dirk is not half the defender Melo is and even puts in half the effort so I must disagree with you.
 6 years ago '05        #145
thisisme 
space
space
space
$741 | Props total: 77 77
1 on 1. I got 70k on Kobe against all of these bums. Lebron can't see him, drurant can't see him, melo can't see him, dwight can't see him, dirk can't see him, cp3 can't see him, and wade know he can't see him. Kobe all day!! Leave Kobe off the list. He and jordan is on a list of there own.
 6 years ago '07        #146
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 Cambury said:
you just described Lebron hahahaahahahahhahahahaha (minus freak athlete but Melo is strongest at his position)

Do you realize Melo wasn't posting cuz of the offense and do you also realize he shot 45% from three in NY, see what a green light will do for you.
Carmelo Anthony is the best scorer in basketball, he gets the nod over Durant because he is more clutch and a beast in da post.
he had stopped posting in denver also,melo os a career 32% shooter from 3,and his 3's rocketed up to damn near 5 a game.so if u believe melo is gonna maintain a 45% average from 3 while takin 5 a game i hav some magic beans for sale

as u just said he doesnt post because tha offense so that negates his beast lol
 6 years ago '07        #147
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 Cambury said:
Dirk is not half the defender Melo is and even puts in half the effort so I must disagree with you.
people like to pull tha defense card cause its tha hardest thing to disprove.
no he doesnt lol
only reason y people eva said dirk didnt defend was that he was always compared to kg and tim duncan and early in his career he played alot of 3.of course he cant guard 3's.absolutely nothin wrong wit dirks d
 6 years ago '09        #148
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,090 | Props total: 22536 22536
dirk isn't a tough guy down low on the defensive end, but what's more important is why this 7 footer is allergic to rebounding. melo gives up 4, maybe 4.5 inches and still gets more boards
 6 years ago '11        #149
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
avatar space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
I Went through all these pages TriniSoldier/r.burgundy The only n*ggas that know what they talking about
 6 years ago '07        #150
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 r.burgundy said:
he had stopped posting in denver also,melo os a career 32% shooter from 3,and his 3's rocketed up to damn near 5 a game.so if u believe melo is gonna maintain a 45% average from 3 while takin 5 a game i hav some magic beans for sale

as u just said he doesnt post because tha offense so that negates his beast lol
he stopped posting becuz it slows the ball down and George Karl felt like the team needed an uptempo pace.
 10-19-2011, 01:00 PM         #151
DucksAndBlazers  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
straight jokes.
 6 years ago '05        #152
micseles 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,780 | Props total: 4267 4267
 TriniSoldier said:
dirk isn't a tough guy down low on the defensive end, but what's more important is why this 7 footer is allergic to rebounding. melo gives up 4, maybe 4.5 inches and still gets more boards
where are you getting that from? Dirks had years when he was right at 10 rebounds a game until last year melo never even sniffed 8 a game.
 6 years ago '05        #153
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 3094 3094
lol theres so many laughable comments in this thread! lol @ people saying Lebron ain't top 5 or top 10, then go on to contradict themselves with an explanation of a "complete player".
 10-19-2011, 01:25 PM         #154
ifhwp222  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2TopFlite said:
Wade is #1.. No way in hell Lebron should be higher than Dwyane Wade..
 6 years ago '09        #155
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,090 | Props total: 22536 22536
 micseles said:
where are you getting that from? Dirks had years when he was right at 10 rebounds a game until last year melo never even sniffed 8 a game.
at 7, 7'1 dirk averaged 7 boards past 2 years. past 2 years melo averaged about 6 and 7 giving up more than 4 inches. past two years in the playoffs dirk's averaged i believe 8, and melo averaged 8 and 10. he's too big to be getting virtually the same numbers as carmelo.
 6 years ago '09        #156
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,090 | Props total: 22536 22536
nba please come back
 6 years ago '05        #157
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
if dwight howard was a top 5 player in the league, he would be averaging 40/20, considering who else makes up the top 5 at the center position
 6 years ago '09        #158
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,090 | Props total: 22536 22536
 dahabi said:
if dwight howard was a top 5 player in the league, he would be averaging 40/20, considering who else makes up the top 5 at the center position
there's a difference between being top 5 in the league, and being top 5 all time. if he was a top 5 center all time then he would be puttin up those numbers, but he's top 5 in the current league, and top center in the league today.
 6 years ago '05        #159
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 TriniSoldier said:
there's a difference between being top 5 in the league, and being top 5 all time. if he was a top 5 center all time then he would be puttin up those numbers, but he's top 5 in the current league, and top center in the league today.
hes putting up above average stats compared to the rest of the centers in the league. if he were top 5 in the league, he would be looking like shaq right now



edit: by above average i mean the gap between his stats and others' stats should be tremendous (if he were a top 5), but they are only an above average margin


Last edited by dahabi; 10-19-2011 at 01:43 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #160
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
Dirk still not getting enough respect smh
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
152 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
145 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy