ESPN Top 5 players :dead:

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #121
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,925 | Props total: 22152 22152
 Cambury said:
he actually had three game winning stops as a knick...
Vs the Heat
Vs the pacers
Vs the Magic

Lets not go overboard with the media sensationalized Melo just doesn't play any defense. He has a higher IQ and defensive footwork than he gets credit, the issue is he does not hustle.
Exactly. People act like he just stands there doesn't move and let's the other guy walk in for a layup every possession. Everybody plays defense in the nba, a very select few are true on ball defensive guru's. Melo has had multiple game winning stops in half a season's time, all the while on the other end multiple game winning buckets. He doesn't want to risk injury to himself so he doesn't hustle as much as he should, which can be irking but not enough to keep him out the top 10.
 6 years ago '07        #122
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 eLLz said:
Westbrook is about as past first as Rose lets be honest. Dude plays with fu*king Durant & still balls selfish.
difference is ability,westbrook has a natural pass ability while rose doesnt.
 6 years ago '09        #123
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
i didnt say he didnt lol.his style of play is "me 1st" though

i didnt say he doesnt play any,i just said he will neva impact a game that way.your not gonna ask melo to go shut somebody down,and like u said,he's not a hustle guy
you don't ask too many players in the nba to shut somebody down. tony allen, lebron, wade, battier, g-force, howard. who else?

edit- ill agree that westbrook can set his teammates up better than rose can tho. people swear by durant, but don't realize if westbrook wasn't there to spoon feed him at the end of some of those games he'd be takin those stupid 5 feet behind the arc shots way more often than he already does
 6 years ago '04        #124
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,310 | Props total: 11352 11352
kobe aint top 3?

wow
 6 years ago '05        #125
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,258 | Props total: 6350 6350
as much as i hate lebron, me being from cleveland, he is the best indivual player in the NBA..

..correction, i dont hate him.. hes just a disloyal bi*ch so fu*k him and fu*k you if you support unloyalty..
 6 years ago '07        #126
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
you don't ask too many players in the nba to shut somebody down. tony allen, lebron, wade, battier, g-force, howard. who else?

edit- ill agree that westbrook can set his teammates up better than rose can tho. people swear by durant, but don't realize if westbrook wasn't there to spoon feed him at the end of some of those games he'd be takin those stupid 5 feet behind the arc shots way more often than he already does
batum,luol deng,nocioni,ron artest,kidd,igudala,holiday,noah,their are plenty guys in tha league who clamp up,sometimes melo doesnt even try.his idea of defense is to funnel guys into help
 6 years ago '06        #127
droid3000 995 heat pts995
space
space
$26,417 | Props total: 26093 26093
 DJ Maximum said:
kobe aint top 3?

wow
why are people still surprised by this?
 6 years ago '05        #128
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 D2TheRama said:
LeBron at #1? He not even top 5

Durant and Melo not top 5?

Durant
Wade
Dirk
Melo
CP3
:rolll augh: @ melo even being top 10

I dream for a country without new york and boston sports fans

You fu*ks do not watch basketball
 6 years ago '05        #129
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
Y'all putting Dirk top 5 dude plays average defense at best and is not a good rebounder either...FOH
 6 years ago '11        #130
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,046 | Props total: 3163 3163
 r.burgundy said:
carmelo anthony will neva impact a game defensivley.too many times he settles for pull up jumpers and he rarely posts up anymore,and he rarely swings tha ball.he's 1 of them dudes that catch it,and hold for 15 sec's doin jab steps and head fakes
yah kinda agree with you..I always said melo went hawk with the ball alot...if he the gets the ball in his hands you may as well just get back on d or post-up for a rebound because hes shooting it reguardless..
 6 years ago '05        #131
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
Wade
Durant
Kobe
Dirk
LeBron
 6 years ago '09        #132
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
batum,luol deng,nocioni,ron artest,kidd,igudala,holiday,noah,their are plenty guys in tha league who clamp up,sometimes melo doesnt even try.his idea of defense is to funnel guys into help
and absolutely none of those players are better than carmelo or even close, and im a batum fan
 6 years ago '07        #133
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
yah kinda agree with you..I always said melo went hawk with the ball alot...if he the gets the ball in his hands you may as well just get back on d or post-up for a rebound because hes shooting it reguardless..
exactly lol.that sh*t is so fu*kin annoyin.he's great offensively,but people just dont acknowlegde all tha sh*t he dont do.he's tha type of dude to just call iso after iso
 6 years ago '07        #134
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
and absolutely none of those players are better than carmelo or even close, and im a batum fan
u didnt ask who was betta,u asked how many guys in tha league play great d
 6 years ago '09        #135
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
u didnt ask who was betta,u asked how many guys in tha league play great d
the point was, y'all were lowering melo because he isn't a lock down defender. but the real lock down defenders in the league aren't even top overall talent, so how would that lower melo's ranking.
 6 years ago '07        #136
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
the point was, y'all were lowering melo because he isn't a lock down defender. but the real lock down defenders in the league aren't even top overall talent, so how would that lower melo's ranking.
i dont expect melo to be lockdown,but some of tha sh*t he does is mind boggling and just plain lazy.he almost always will giv up tha baseline in hopes that help is comin,and he damn sure doesnt hustle

but it aint like he's tha perfect offensive player either.he seems to hav gotten extremely trigger happy from 3 in nyc,he doesnt move tha ball well,he rarely posts anymore,and he's not a freak athlete
 6 years ago '09        #137
ajmavsfan 
space
space
space
$32 | Props total: 0 0
I know it's not about rings, but one would hope that they factored in clutchness somehow
 10-19-2011, 11:55 AM         #138
3rdpiano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D2TheRama said:
LeBron at #1? He not even top 5

Durant and Melo not top 5?

Durant
Wade
Dirk
Melo
CP3

Idiot.
 6 years ago '07        #139
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
on some real sh*t...Melo is better than Dirk but just hasn't proven it passed the first round
 6 years ago '07        #140
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Cambury said:
on some real sh*t...Melo is better than Dirk but just hasn't proven it passed the first round
uhh not at all lol.dirk can do everything melo can do and he is 7',not to mention he's lights out from 3
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy