ESPN Top 5 players :dead:

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #101
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,028 | Props total: 5817 5817
1. Bron
2. Durant
3. Wade
4. Rose
5. D. Howard
 6 years ago '09        #102
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,089 | Props total: 22536 22536
Melo is too nasty to deny
 6 years ago '07        #103
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 TriniSoldier said:
Melo is too nasty to deny
so if everybody in tha league was re-drafted,u think melo would be a top 10 pick lol?
 6 years ago '09        #104
space
space
right now? it would be lebron, dwight, probably durant because of his age, and rose because of his age and he's the reigning mvp. then it would be kobe and the others will trickle on a personal preference standing. personally, after paul pierce retires the number one small forward I would want is carmelo, followed by rudy gay. carmelo is an incredible basketball player and disgustingly clutch. put him on a team like the celtics or bulls and his defensive awareness goes up easy, no questions asked and his offense is already at the top so what is there left to hate on?
 6 years ago '06        #105
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 r.burgundy said:
so if everybody in tha league was re-drafted,u think melo would be a top 10 pick lol?
Absolutely.

Give me your ten.
 6 years ago '06        #106
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 Kasssssst said:
It's ESPN....

Also Kobe was #7 and Durant was #6 if I recall.

Lebron is the best regular season player.... BUT

Wade>>>Lebron when it comes time for playoffs.

if it wasnt for lebron they wouldnt have even made the finals. stop that dumb sh*t
 6 years ago '09        #107
blaxblog 15 heat pts15
space
space
$455 | Props total: 0 0
Magic Johnson the only basketball player to win n every level high school college pros n the olympics n I think Jr high no other player has done that yet mvp n all levels....
 6 years ago '09        #108
space
space
stephen A and skip kicked lebron out the to 5 I'm dyingggg
 6 years ago '07        #109
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 eLLz said:
Absolutely.

Give me your ten.
in no paticular order and each team startin from scratch
james
howard
wade
nowitkwi
griffin
durant
westbrook
wall
rose
cp3

no kobe because of injuries,melo would be 12 or 13
 6 years ago '07        #110
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,666 | Props total: 565 565
Lebron at SF
D-Wade at SG
D.Rose at PG
Dirk at PF
Superman 2.0 (Dwight) at C
(Melo of the Bench)

My Starting 5
 6 years ago '07        #111
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
right now? it would be lebron, dwight, probably durant because of his age, and rose because of his age and he's the reigning mvp. then it would be kobe and the others will trickle on a personal preference standing. personally, after paul pierce retires the number one small forward I would want is carmelo, followed by rudy gay. carmelo is an incredible basketball player and disgustingly clutch. put him on a team like the celtics or bulls and his defensive awareness goes up easy, no questions asked and his offense is already at the top so what is there left to hate on?
carmelo anthony will neva impact a game defensivley.too many times he settles for pull up jumpers and he rarely posts up anymore,and he rarely swings tha ball.he's 1 of them dudes that catch it,and hold for 15 sec's doin jab steps and head fakes
 6 years ago '09        #112
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Only been out the first round 1 time in 8 years. So nasty.

Melo's one of the best half-court players in the league, but there's no way he's Top-5. Top-10? Debatable.
I respect you opinion, as long as you respect that he is one of the best at what he does. Everyone has a different top 5/top 10 so its all good.
 r.burgundy said:
in no paticular order and each team startin from scratch
james
howard
wade
nowitkwi
griffin
durant
westbrook
wall
rose
cp3

no kobe because of injuries,melo would be 12 or 13
the title run was definitely epic but dirk is 33 years old. griffin above durant? and if your taking westbrook, then you have to take rose before him. If you said you would draft rondo, cp3, or maybe even a deron williams or a pass first elite quality pg above rose I would say okay, but if your taking a scoring first pg like westbrook over rose for your franchise, then I have to say that's being clouded by hate. Wall is a joke. He's a great player in the making, but nobody is taking him over rose or cp3 right now. Your really taking all these n*ggas over melo tho? That's beyond ridiculous
 6 years ago '07        #113
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
No team would draft Westbrook and Wall over Rose if we're starting from scratch today. Get real.
did u miss tha part were i said "in no order in paticular"?

and i would draft wall and westbrook ova rose in a heartbeat.i personally dont care for roses game and think he would be betta at tha 2,but he is almost impossible to guard when he's hittin pull ups

and im pretty sure people are startin to see what i see and what ive been sayin for years.rose doesnt make guys betta.john wall will 1 day average 20,10,and 5.rose will neva get that

Last edited by r.burgundy; 10-19-2011 at 11:12 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #114
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,483 | Props total: 26279 26279
 r.burgundy said:
carmelo anthony will neva impact a game defensivley.too many times he settles for pull up jumpers and he rarely posts up anymore,and he rarely swings tha ball.he's 1 of them dudes that catch it,and hold for 15 sec's doin jab steps and head fakes

T/s is f-ing idiot btw
 6 years ago '05        #115
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
take cp3 off that list
 6 years ago '07        #116
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
I respect you opinion, as long as you respect that he is one of the best at what he does. Everyone has a different top 5/top 10 so its all good.

the title run was definitely epic but dirk is 33 years old. griffin above durant? and if your taking westbrook, then you have to take rose before him. If you said you would draft rondo, cp3, or maybe even a deron williams or a pass first elite quality pg above rose I would say okay, but if your taking a scoring first pg like westbrook over rose for your franchise, then I have to say that's being clouded by hate. Wall is a joke. He's a great player in the making, but nobody is taking him over rose or cp3 right now. Your really taking all these n*ggas over melo tho? That's beyond ridiculous
it is no paticular order dude
melo is 28,but how dirk plays,no reason he wont be productive for tha next 5 years.
but if i wanted to only draft under 30 talent i would scratch dirk and add alridge or eric gordon,whom i feel is tha best young guard in tha league.he just hasnt shown to be durable so far

i would take westbrook because rose doesnt make his teammates betta at all.westbrook has much betta court vision and is more of a natural passer even though he isnt disciplined
 6 years ago '06        #117
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 ebcrew said:
take cp3 off that list
Ur high. Cp3 is one of the smartest players in the NBA. Great decisions on the floor and good defender. Doesn't take stupid shots and makes everyone around him better. Look at who he plays with also, not a great supporting cast
 6 years ago '07        #118
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 r.burgundy said:
he actually had three game winning stops as a knick...
Vs the Heat
Vs the pacers
Vs the Magic

Lets not go overboard with the media sensationalized Melo just doesn't play any defense. He has a higher IQ and defensive footwork than he gets credit, the issue is he does not hustle.
 6 years ago '06        #119
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
it is no paticular order dude
melo is 28,but how dirk plays,no reason he wont be productive for tha next 5 years.
but if i wanted to only draft under 30 talent i would scratch dirk and add alridge or eric gordon,whom i feel is tha best young guard in tha league.he just hasnt shown to be durable so far

i would take westbrook because rose doesnt make his teammates betta at all.westbrook has much betta court vision and is more of a natural passer even though he isnt disciplined
Westbrook is about as past first as Rose lets be honest. Dude plays with fu*king Durant & still balls selfish.
 6 years ago '07        #120
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Cambury said:
he actually had three game winning stops as a knick...
Vs the Heat
Vs the pacers
Vs the Magic

Lets not go overboard with the media sensationalized Melo just doesn't play any defense. He has a higher IQ and defensive footwork than he gets credit, the issue is he does not hustle.
i didnt say he didnt lol.his style of play is "me 1st" though

i didnt say he doesnt play any,i just said he will neva impact a game that way.your not gonna ask melo to go shut somebody down,and like u said,he's not a hustle guy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy