ESPN Top 5 players :dead:

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #81
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,750 | Props total: 12177 12177
Kobe
Melo
Durant
D Rose

not in the top 5

But CP3 and Dwight are

Don't even get me started on Kobe not being #1
 6 years ago '08        #82
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,750 | Props total: 12177 12177
 TriniSoldier said:
Tony Allen
Gerald Wallace
Lebron
Wade
Battier

Kobe is not a 5 defender, sit down casual fan. I didn't even put in big men because that would have just made it unfair
none of those names are on the First Team all Defense list except Bron's but Kobe's is

You don't make this list 9 out of 15 years if you not a boss on Defense bruh bruh

LMFAO Wade aint even made a first team all defense list yet

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 10-19-2011 at 08:37 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #83
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,997 | Props total: 22291 22291
 Mike Nitty said:
none of those names are on the First Team all Defense list except Bron's but Kobe's is
[pic - click to view]

You don't make this list 9 out of 15 years if you not a boss on Defense bruh bruh
Go ahead and tell me that Kobe is a better on ball defender in the year 2011 than Gerald Wallace, or Tony Allen. Go ahead and tell me so I can put you in the same box as some of these other stans
 6 years ago '07        #84
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 faceoffizhere said:
This n*gga cambury talks about winning rings then proceeds to put derrick rose and d howard in his top 5 smh
I didn't mention rings I mentioned playing well and having an impact in wins on the biggest stage. if you aren't great on that stage then you can't be the best player. 3 of the 5 on my list are proven greats then the other two are mostly impressive becuz of the lack of talent on their team and their ability to still have high impacts. Dwight Howard and Derrick Rose didn't have a night off this season, can't say the same about some other players.
 6 years ago '07        #85
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
yall need to stop sucking Lebron off...you can't be number 1 and have all sorts of asterisks, warnings and disclaimers about your game.
 6 years ago '09        #86
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 Kasssssst said:
It's ESPN....

Also Kobe was #7 and Durant was #6 if I recall.

Lebron is the best regular season player.... BUT

Wade>>>Lebron when it comes time for playoffs.
Wade>>>Lebron when it comes time for FINALS

wade has had way more playoff failures but in the finals wade dont fu*k up
 6 years ago '07        #87
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6124 6124
top 3 are about right. especially top 2. i wanna know what argument you can build up to say lebron and dwight aren't the top 2 best players in the league.

i love cp3 but he wasn't consistent last season and the season before that he was always injured.

and you kobe stans need to stop. kobe isn't in his 20s anymore.
 6 years ago '04        #88
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
Wade>>>Lebron when it comes time for FINALS

wade has had way more playoff failures but in the finals wade dont fu*k up
I ask you this

Who has Wade really had on his teams to help him not be doubled or triple teamed on a constant basis to save him in the playoffs? Q-Rich? J O'Neal?

Bron after his 07 Playoff Stint has had more players around him (imo) to win, and more offensive threats on the court with him. I mean...yeah they might go ghost during the playoffs here and there...

but if we look at the 2010 playoffs (before he quit the series) you had Mo who could shoot a 3, Anthony Parker, JJ Hickson, Antwan Jamison, and etc.

Compare that to a team Wade had...
 6 years ago '09        #89
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,997 | Props total: 22291 22291
 Kasssssst said:
I ask you this

Who has Wade really had on his teams to help him not be doubled or triple teamed on a constant basis to save him in the playoffs? Q-Rich? J O'Neal?

Bron after his 07 Playoff Stint has had more players around him (imo) to win, and more offensive threats on the court with him. I mean...yeah they might go ghost during the playoffs here and there...

but if we look at the 2010 playoffs (before he quit the series) you had Mo who could shoot a 3, Anthony Parker, JJ Hickson, Antwan Jamison, and etc.

Haslem > Jamison

Everybody else isn't worth talking about because they are bums, on both teams. you had n*ggas who had handle, but couldn't do nothin else. n*ggas who could spot up, but thats it. And designated floppers.
 6 years ago '07        #90
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Kasssssst said:
I ask you this

there is no argument, Lebron James is the only player that could have a teammate score 20 points in the first half and somehow not give up the ball in the 2nd and now that teammate ends up with 22 points for the game and its ok.

Wade isn't as gifted as Lebron but he is a more exciting player and a more impactful player on a night to night basis and especially when it counts. lebron is like the old KG, you do all this stuff but your impact is low as hell and finally people see what I'm saying. Lebrons presence is greater than his actual impact. The fear of him getting all those foul calls is greater than him actually being a great offensive scorer.

Wade proved everyone right during the season who trashed Lebron for always getting those clutch opportunities, give Wade the ball and watch how he takes it over as a scorer nevermind the fact that his defensive clutch is as good as it gets. In my opinion Wade is the best basketball player on the planet.
When Mike played he wasn't always MVP but he was the best player in the game without a doubt and Wade is young Mike.
 6 years ago '08        #91
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 2276 2276
 Kasssssst said:
I ask you this

lets wade has had lamar odom, caron butler, a younger shaq then lebron had, haslem, rafer, eddie jones, ZO, toine walker, posey, j will, the glove, kapono, shawn marion, james jones beasley, ricky davis & q-rich.

bron had a washed up shaq, washed up ben wallace, sasha, damon jones, mo, boobie, big Z, rickey davis, mateen cleeves, d-miles, eric snow, robert trailer, gooden,larry hughes, verajeo, david wesley, donyel marshall, walley hickson, delonte, jamison, telfair.

clearly wade has had better players. Bron just makes his team better. You think wade would of brought fu*king sasha, boobie, gooden & big Z to the finals & basically beat detroit in the ecf by himself? I think not. Bron was the best player all year last year except his last 5 games when he obviously choked. But that doesn't erase what he did the 97 games prior to the finals.
 6 years ago '06        #92
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
@ being #7
 6 years ago '08        #93
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
melo after this season(if there is a fu*king season)
>>>>>>>>>>>>
all of them

just watch
D-III

edit: thats supposed to mean defense. oh well.
 6 years ago '04        #94
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
Where's point God Ranked?
 6 years ago '09        #95
blaxblog 15 heat pts15
space
space
$455 | Props total: 0 0
 r.burgundy said:
kobe aint 27 no more lol.u think he's gonna stay top 5 foreva.kobe should be 6 or 7.he has to get healthy b4 he rejoins that top 5
 r.burgundy said:
and?i guess he should be top 5 for tha rest of his career cause he got 2 or more rings lol

he usually gives a helluva 3 qts.he's not tha most skilled game but he impacts tha game more than anybody else.and its really not close
Yes Till He Stops Averagin More Than A Dub And Players Start Stoppin Him I Say Yes Top5 For The Rest Of His Career, You Must The One That Voted Blake Griffin Top10 Over Melo....
 6 years ago '07        #96
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 blaxblog said:
Yes Till He Stops Averagin More Than A Dub And Players Start Stoppin Him I Say Yes Top5 For The Rest Of His Career, You Must The One That Voted Blake Griffin Top10 Over Melo....
start lol.did u miss tha playoffs???

id vote blake ova melo in a heartbeat.as would anybody else wit a lick of bball knowledge
 6 years ago '07        #97
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 portis187 said:
lets wade has had lamar odom, caron butler, a younger shaq then lebron had, haslem, rafer, eddie jones, ZO, toine walker, posey, j will, the glove, kapono, shawn marion, james jones beasley, ricky davis & q-rich.

bron had a washed up shaq, washed up ben wallace, sasha, damon jones, mo, boobie, big Z, rickey davis, mateen cleeves, d-miles, eric snow, robert trailer, gooden,larry hughes, verajeo, david wesley, donyel marshall, walley hickson, delonte, jamison, telfair.

clearly wade has had better players. Bron just makes his team better. You think wade would of brought fu*king sasha, boobie, gooden & big Z to the finals & basically beat detroit in the ecf by himself? I think not. Bron was the best player all year last year except his last 5 games when he obviously choked. But that doesn't erase what he did the 97 games prior to the finals.
talent is what you can do with it. Those names mean nothing when you don't add context to what they did. The Cavs team was the best team Bron played on because defensively they were good and rebounding they were great and that's wat wins championships. Sure the Heat had better names but give Dwade that Cavs team vs that Spurs team and it would at least be a 7 game series.

End of that discussion.
 6 years ago '10        #98
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,600 | Props total: 30544 30544
 r.burgundy said:
start lol.did u miss tha playoffs???

id vote blake ova melo in a heartbeat.as would anybody else wit a lick of bball knowledge
 6 years ago '05        #99
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
As soon as I saw CP3, the words too high flashed in my head, looks like ESPN agrees...
 6 years ago '10        #100
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,600 | Props total: 30544 30544
Skip Bayless >>>>>>>>
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago