ESPN Top 5 players :dead:

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #181
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
 TriniSoldier said:
So... What is Joakim Noah without rebounding? What's Melo without an offensive game? What's zbo without post moves? I don't get it
That means he is not a complete player you idiot!!! He doesnt impact the game in no other way like Lebron and the others do!!
 6 years ago '06        #182
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k everyone and their lists....yall trippin, and the bs espn analysts. people try to play both sides of the coin in the rankings. what matters, scoring, skill set, "talent", athleticism, age, clutch, defense, playoffs, regular season, leadership??? wtf is it? If its supposed to be all of these things and then some, the list should look like this:

1. Kobe
2. Wade
3. LBJ
4. D-Howard
5. Dirk
6. Carmello
7. Durant
8. D-rose
9. CP3
10. Does it matter???

Basically, people who hate Kobe, which is basically everyone, were looking for the first excuse to dock him these type of lists just because he lost last year. He got had a little bit of a nagging injury last year which is a big reason why he didn't have that athleticism he typically does. No doubt hes getting older, but that doesn't automatically mean he aint the best. Did you honestly believe that MJ wasn't the best player in 1998? 34 year old MJ...28 ppg, 46% shooting, 5 rebs, 3 asts. 32 yr old Kobe, in 5 less mpg, 25 ppg, 45% shooting, 5 rebs, 4 a.ssts.

Now my point is not that Kobe had amazing stats, its that stats arent everything. I dont think even the biggest LBJ fans are going to sit here and say that 2010-11 LBJ was better than 1998 MJ, despite the fact that his numbers k!lled MJ. Why is that? Because, we USED TO be able to see past stats, and look at things holistically, ie. Stats, clutch, defense, offense, awareness, leadership, footwork, etc. All those things considering, 98 MJ >>>2011 LBJ.

In this situation, Kobe has all those things MJ had, cept I think Kobe will regain a lot of that athleticism people are blaming on old age because I think its due to injury, which he is recovering from as we speak. People should know by now to stop doubting dude, but they continue on. If there's any player in history who will do some sh*t you thought he couldn't, who would it be? Any other answer that is not Kobe is pure hate and straight disrespectful.

All these other dudes dont find ways to win year after year, but Kobe finds a way. Hes the most clutch, skilled, savvy, best leader. LBJ is not a better basketball player, and honestly, I think he'd admit he wasn't. Athleticism is overrated however, just ask Magic and Bird. Yall think LBJ is better than them too? I didn't think so.

As for the rest of the list, D wade is almost as good as kobe, lebrons athleticism is undeniable, D howard is a defensive beast, Dirk is offensively unstoppable and Carmello is the most versitile offensive player in the NBA. Durant is the best volume shooter ive ever seen, and D rose is the most athletic PG of all time...baby d wade.

Last edited by raw51188; 10-19-2011 at 07:49 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #183
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
anybody talking about Kobe not being top 5 must have not been watching hoops last season...when the Lakers got embarrassed on Christmas and looked to be skidding he pumped them back up early January and then Feb and mar the dude was a mad man including a show at the all star game. He is definitely a top 5 player and shows hints of being the greatest when he has a chance.
 6 years ago '09        #184
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,195 | Props total: 22667 22667
 Prjhov03 said:
That means he is not a complete player you idiot!!! He doesnt impact the game in no other way like Lebron and the others do!!
So what's lebron doing when he's not scoring? The same thing every other person is doing? He doesn't know how to play off the ball, and wade isn't much better at it either.
 6 years ago '11        #185
AgentAddison 149 heat pts149
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 2457 2457
 Oh Finesse said:
melo ahead of LBJ

another know it all BX sports analyst
it's just my opinion on what i see.. lebrons great but shooting wise melo's got him !!
 6 years ago '04        #186
Prjhov03 
space
space
 raw51188 said:
fu*k everyone and their lists....yall trippin, and the bs espn analysts. people try to play both sides of the coin in the rankings. what matters, scoring, skill set, "talent", athleticism, age, clutch, defense, playoffs, regular season, leadership??? wtf is it? If its supposed to be all of these things and then some, the list should look like this:

1. Kobe
2. Wade
3. LBJ
4. D-Howard
5. Dirk
6. Carmello
7. Durant
8. D-rose
9. CP3
10. Does it matter???

Basically, people who hate Kobe, which is basically everyone, were looking for the first excuse to dock him these type of lists just because he lost last year. He got had a little bit of a nagging injury last year which is a big reason why he didn't have that athleticism he typically does. No doubt hes getting older, but that doesn't automatically mean he aint the best. Did you honestly believe that MJ wasn't the best player in 1998? 34 year old MJ...28 ppg, 46% shooting, 5 rebs, 3 asts. 32 yr old Kobe, in 5 less mpg, 25 ppg, 45% shooting, 5 rebs, 4 a.ssts.

Now my point is not that Kobe had amazing stats, its that stats arent everything. I dont think even the biggest LBJ fans are going to sit here and say that 2010-11 LBJ was better than 1998 MJ, despite the fact that his numbers k!lled MJ. Why is that? Because, we USED TO be able to see past stats, and look at things holistically, ie. Stats, clutch, defense, offense, awareness, leadership, footwork, etc. All those things considering, 98 MJ >>>2011 LBJ.

In this situation, Kobe has all those things MJ had, cept I think Kobe will regain a lot of that athleticism people are blaming on old age because I think its due to injury, which he is recovering from as we speak. People should know by now to stop doubting dude, but they continue on. If there's any player in history who will do some sh*t you thought he couldn't, who would it be? Any other answer that is not Kobe is pure hate and straight disrespectful.

All these other dudes dont find ways to win year after year, but Kobe finds a way. Hes the most clutch, skilled, savvy, best leader. LBJ is not a better basketball player, and honestly, I think he'd admit he wasn't. Athleticism is overrated however, just ask Magic and Bird. Yall think LBJ is better than them too? I didn't think so.

As for the rest of the list, D wade is almost as good as kobe, lebrons athleticism is undeniable, D howard is a defensive beast, Dirk is offensively unstoppable and Carmello is the most versitile offensive player in the NBA. Durant is the best volume shooter ive ever seen, and D rose is the most athletic PG of all time...baby d wade.
So we can tell u r a kobe stan!
 6 years ago '04        #187
Prjhov03 
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
So what's lebron doing when he's not scoring? The same thing every other person is doing? He doesn't know how to play off the ball, and wade isn't much better at it either.
I must be speaking to a teenager? Everyone knows Lebron puts up Magic type stats! Pts, asts, reb, stls & blks! He had the highest PER in the history of that stat last season! Thats why he was voted #1 best PLAYER in the lg! Not best shooter, not best dunker, not best handles but best overall player and its not even close!
 6 years ago '07        #188
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4847 4847
 IllmaticReignz said:
I cant put anyone in no top 5 if they cant hit a jumpshot ( Howard). Clutch factor has to be an option when puttin someone in the top 5

1. Durant
2. Dirk
3. Wade
4. Melo
5. Lebron
so from 98-06 shaq wouldnt make your top 5
 6 years ago '10        #189
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 r.burgundy said:
so from 98-06 shaq wouldnt make your top 5
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago