Grimy: Joey Jihad Got Quilly Millz Babymom At The Telli!

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '07        #41
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,211 | Props total: 1269 1269
 jtdatruth said:
haddy been fell off that priceless tape was one of the worst attempts ive heard from philly in a long time and quilly been going down hill since hsh4 too but I have a feeling he's gonna come back and start dropping some hot sh*t again soon tho....anyway chic is better than both them n*ggas
go to allflamerz.com and download a tape called take off in t-minus 2 by pate
 6 years ago '08        #42
Ron O'Neal 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,315 | Props total: 1258 1258
 poeknock said:
that sounds about right. n*ggas here always beefin over nothin. only person I can think of thats nice an trys to stay above the beef sh*t for them most part is YC an hes arguably the best in the city in my book
your right. and i think the main reason chris is like that is because he lost his close homey(might have been his cousin) to this beef sh1t. its the reason why spade is locked up and the reason why lil ruckie was found burned to death in a car. and it was all over nothing.
 10-19-2011, 10:29 AM         #43
Jamjay17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't take this n*gga serious. He got stomped out in his own hood!
 6 years ago '09        #44
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 poeknock said:
that sounds about right. n*ggas here always beefin over nothin. only person I can think of thats nice an trys to stay above the beef sh*t for them most part is YC an hes arguably the best in the city in my book
young chris is nice, always been BUT have you heard his music lately.......90% of that sh*t is made for girls....he rapping bout making love and all this commercial bubble gum sh*t.....he trying to be on some ll cool j, i need love bullsh*t.....i rather hear that more body then days chris or north of death chris....he got it....and i hope him seeing meek keeping it street and bubbling makes him want to go back to that street sh*t

its funny though, chris moves to miami, hooks up with rico love and starts making bubblegum music and dont blow....meek moves to miami, hooks up with ross, keeps making the same hard sh*t he been making and blows........pay attention chris...pay attention

and i am and been a chris fan since the "he's only 16!!!!!!!!!" days
 6 years ago '09        #45
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
oh yeah......i cant wait for the Young Chris/Cardiak tape to drop, i think chris is gonna straight spit that fire i know he can spit
 6 years ago '04        #46
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 RLRugby said:
yea he did get knocked out

mind u it was a sucker punch

but u know what happened after that?

the n*gga that punched him got k!lled

now who really won?????
you get a n*gga k!lled for punching you and thats winning? what the fu*k is wrong with the young black generation?

I'ma have to listen to talib kweli while reading marcus garvey's whole book too forget the ignorance of this post
 6 years ago '07        #47
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 Ra-da-god said:
you get a n*gga k!lled for punching you and thats winning? what the fu*k is wrong with the young black generation?

I'ma have to listen to talib kweli while reading marcus garvey's whole book too forget the ignorance of this post

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #48
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
n*ggas speaking on unsolved cases and sh*t wtf is goin on here
 11-06-2011, 02:37 AM         #49
Young Chuck D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theylikeme05 said:
lol@ "fu*ksh*ttery", im swagga jackin that one bruh, using it tommorow like i made it up and sh*t, gonna Millie VAnilli that lingo and u gets no credit
lmao damn bruh..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy